It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims that Obama had a mental breakdown today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I just came across this and saw nothing on Live or on this forum about it.
I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth to the report.
If we discover there isn't, then we can avoid the blog site in the future.

Source: http://_national_report_dot_net_/meltdown-washington-president-obama-reported-sedated-following-emotional-breakdown/

(I see that my computer just wanted me to run or save a program that I did know I had downloaded, so be wary of that site for that reason also. Neither my malware nor virus protections caught it.)
edit on 21-9-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

MORE FAKE NEWS: President Obama Sedated Following Emotional Breakdown
By David Emery, About.com GuideSeptember 21, 2013
My BioHeadlinesForum

BS meter is maxed out

Only in my dreams could this be true.
edit on 21-9-2013 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

link   
Someone recently described Obama as a man promoted far beyond his abilities. Perhaps that is the best, non-hateful way of putting it. I don't know if this is true or not, but the source looks solid enough to peak my interest.

Still... If anything happens to Obama, it's Biden for us.

link   
I'm not risking reading it.
Wish you'd copied some text off it though.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The National Report is a website whose two main owners are:

Sarah Palin

&

Ted Cruz.

They claim to be "America's #1 Independent News Team".

How anybody, could take ANYTHING that this website has to offer, as anything but political football and tomfoolery is beyond me.

Yes, Obama is a crappy politician when it comes to international affairs. He had no experience, and his opponents said this sort of thing would happen. It did.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's apparently a site that reports fake news or satire. Not sure if its the site I used to visit for a good laugh. It was user submitted fake news. Very comical.

What does their disclaimer say?
ETA I found their disclaimer somebody saved on about. com

*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.

edit on 21-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Still... If anything happens to Obama, it's Biden for us.

About now I'd take Old Joe over his boss.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I think Palin, Cruz, Bachmann and the others are as Partisan to the right as Pelosi is to the Left. That is to say, using the opposite turn signal in traffic likely gives them physical discomfort. Still, it's also for that reason they are BIG targets and the least likely to knowingly fabricate. Spin? Yes....Fabricate?

Wow.. That would be a one trick pony as people outright caught at it rarely recover from it. Is this story worth that level of loss?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well considering it doesn't seem like the site is legit at all, I doubt they loose sleep over it.

Then again, Sarah and Ted strike me as the kind of people who would file lawsuits as soon as their names were associated with such a large online publication.

Oh well, I guess they are as dumb as I thought they were.

Somebody should send her an email to ask if she's affiliated in any way.

ETA: as for credibility. I don't think the Far Right GOP give a damn about public image. They have their little army of neo-cons and they don't need anybody else till mid 2015.

~Tenth
edit on 9/21/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My opinion of Obama would increase if this were true, actually. Anyone in the complete destructive madness that is DC SHOULD be over the edge with stress, taking chill pills. But the majority of the idiots don't, they don't see the far reaching ramifications of their destructive actions. The fact that this story is BS is a sad statement on DC.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is an interesting site for the fact I'm finding stories about their hoaxes going back to at least July. I see the about.com note about what they say the site used to have as a disclaimer but oddly, they aren't putting themselves forward that way now.

'National Report' draws rage: George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin's parents

I was mistaking their name for something else I suppose, since I've not heard of these guys. Wow.. got had on that one...but apparently not the first. When the Examiner is calling a place out, it's ... quite a statement.

oops

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Obama didn't have a breakdown, he just went a little hussein

new topics

top topics

join