It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gondola d'amore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Oil on canvas.

source:my paintings

Some parts of the painting are missing accordingly with the T&C.

When lovers want to melt in sweet love

they come to the most beautiful city on earth

on a sea of blue

slowly on a gondola swayed by gondolier

when a sweet song of love

flies like a dove in the sky

Gondola veneziana,Gondola d'amore

slips caressing the water

pairs of lovers,kissing under the moonlight

whispering whispers of love

Gondola veneziana ,the refuge del amore

the caresses they cannot forget

gondoli gondola

a Venezia l'amor si fa

gondola how many loves of burning passions you have seen

in the place where many have been

to the newlyweds you have make the hearts beating fast

giving to fragile love power and vigor

going slowly on the waves of the heart

lovers looking for a new start

when a sweet song of love

flies like a dove in the sky

Gondola veneziana,Gondola d'amore

slips caressing the water

gondoli gondola

a Venezia l'amor si fa...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Everything is perfect as usual! absolute exquisite. But also like usual if I may give my critiques, of the usually very few things that stand out to my eye as being a tiny bit bothersome; the girls left boob is significantly different then the other, ...but like always, keep up the great work and I cant wait to see your next!
edit on 23-9-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

at first i was going to complain about what i thought was the awkwardness of the arm pose, but ive come to like it, its very expressive, and envokes the imagination into what may be her story.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Everything is perfect as usual! absolute exquisite. But also like usual if I may give my critiques, of the usually very few things that stand out to my eye as being a tiny bit bothersome; the girls left boob is significantly different then the other, ...but like always, keep up the great work and I cant wait to see your next!
It's just the visual impression, because some parts of the painting are missing in order to be in harmony with the T&C but they are perfectly proportioned if you consider the position of her right arm.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I love the backdrop it is a very nice painting i will have some new work to post soon as well, only my new stuff is a bit "different" then before. Thank you for posting and continuing to share your art with everyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

THANK YOU!!!

I think this was an excellent show...The way you always intoxicate ALL the senses...You are teaching me so much...GONDOLA...CHEERS!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

THANK YOU!!!

I think this was an excellent show...The way you always intoxicate ALL the senses...You are teaching me so much...GONDOLA...CHEERS!!!
I am happy my friend that I was helpful,important it is that you felt something when looking at the painting.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I love the backdrop it is a very nice painting i will have some new work to post soon as well, only my new stuff is a bit "different" then before. Thank you for posting and continuing to share your art with everyone.
I am glad my friend that you like it,it is important to share what we think it is valuable with friends,at to help others when they need most.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

edit on 9/24/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

ImaFungi

at first i was going to complain about what i thought was the awkwardness of the arm pose, but ive come to like it, its very expressive, and envokes the imagination into what may be her story.

What? There is no perfection on earth...you must be young so I am going to be nice and say just one more thing...BREAST not BOOB...

top topics

join