It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is In A Trap! Is Putin Pulling The Strings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.themoscowtimes.com...

just thought id share this, any input is welcome! if i'm posting in the wrong place feel free to move me mods!:
edit on 9/21/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All caps, don't use em

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cr33p

Just some more anti-Obama and pro-armed intervention in Syria spiel. It seems to start as a pro-Russian and pro-Putin but it is not even cleverly enough to hide the turn into a single sided and ultra simplistic view of the issue without any real new content or information except the mentioning of the Right to Protect (UNSC)

UN Security Council and the protection of civilians in armed conflicts The United Nations Security Council Resolution 1674, adopted by the United Nations Security Council on April 28, 2006, "Reaffirm[ed] the provisions of paragraphs 138 and 139 of the 2005 World Summit Outcome Document regarding the responsibility to protect populations from genocide, war crimes, ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity" and commits the Security Council to action to protect civilians in armed conflict

2005 World Summit

edit on 21-9-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The entire thing is an orchastration by both sides. The only information that comes out of russia, usa or ME, is from mainstream media outlets. That should explain enough.

They are going to do what they want to do, as the leaders are all in on it. They only make the public BELIEVE (through media) that there is even an opposition. When in REALITY, all the men who govern the elite nations, know exactly what is going on.

ITs how a few control the rest.. Simple propaganda, lying, playing both sides of the coin. Dont fall for it, at least not easily..

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Who owns Obama and Putin???? George Soros!!!! Look at who was behind Russia's financial collapse and look at who said in order for the New World Order to take shape, "we need to bring down the United States."!

Us little folks whom no longer matter and can no longer provide milk are no longer needed!!!

I see people talk about a "shadow government" all the time, well open you eyes! George Soros is the frontman for the Rothchild empire!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Perhaps the real trap is the snare to be entangled around both populations.

Putin and Obama may in fact share more than 'opposing' leadership roles.

Perhaps some common ideologies exist ?

Maybe both have read and are following the same 'unpublished cliffnotes' ?

Leaves much to the imagination.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

cr33p
www.themoscowtimes.com...

just thought id share this, any input is welcome! if i'm posting in the wrong place feel free to move me mods!:
edit on 9/21/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All caps, don't use em

Obama's handlers set the trap and if they're/we're lucky there's enough room inside it to hold them all, as well, since the handlers were the ones who are hell bent on waging another big US "humanitarian" rescue. Obama is just their handy tool.

As quoted in your Moscowtimes story, "David Samuels suggested in a Sept. 3 comment in The Tablet magazine, Putin might have ­implicitly encouraged Assad to use chemical weapons with the objective of driving Obama into a huge foreign policy and military trap."

Michael Bohm is opinion page editor of The Moscow Times and you know what they say about opinions. But one has to wonder where his and David Samuels true loyalties lie since there is absolutely no evidence suggesting Putin encouraged Assad to use chemical weapons. Throwing **** against the wall.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

seeker1963

Who owns Obama and Putin???? George Soros!!!! Look at who was behind Russia's financial collapse and look at who said in order for the New World Order to take shape, "we need to bring down the United States."!

Us little folks whom no longer matter and can no longer provide milk are no longer needed!!!

I see people talk about a "shadow government" all the time, well open you eyes! George Soros is the frontman for the Rothchild empire!

Come on Glenn Beck.....

Settle down.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think we will all be suprised when everything hits the fan they have been good about throwing everyone off its gonna be bad either way

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
that article bases everything on the assumption assad used chemical weapons.

it offer's no proof that the assumption is truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Awwww, I'm sorry, did my comment about your Uncle George leave you with nothing else than to try and insult me by comparing me to Glenn Beck?
Did I insult your little progressive heart?

That's okay, I am cool with that! In todays world, when trying to tell the truth and connect the dots makes you a terrorist in the eyes of the government, that is a badge I will wear with honor!

But really? Do you have anything to say that disproves what I said???

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The trap was set at the exact moment in time that Obama set a red line on chemical weapons in Syria. He says he didn't but he did. HE set his own trap.

The Russians simply exploited the situation from there when Obama threatened to attack Syria after the chemical attack, which is still not proven to have been perpetrated by Assad.

Putin came out of this looking like a real leader, receiving praise and adoration from Americans even, the whole thing not only makes the USA look bad, the president's credibility is destroyed, his administration seen as weak, ineffective, cowardly, corrupt and even dangerous.

In short, Obama set his own trap, Vladimir Putin made sure Obama got caught in it.

edit on 21-9-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

seeker1963

Awwww, I'm sorry, did my comment about your Uncle George leave you with nothing else than to try and insult me by comparing me to Glenn Beck?

That's okay, I am cool with that! In todays world, when trying to tell the truth and connect the dots makes you a terrorist in the eyes of the government, that is a badge I will wear with honor!

Your point was: who owns Obama and Putin???? George Soros!!!!

Cool, now who is it that implicates George Soros in all things evil and destructive? The answer to that is probably whomever he is pi$$ing off the most.

Never really paid much attention to all the hysteria over Soros but I found this article interesting ...

freebeacon.com...

Bunch more just like it where that one came from.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

seeker1963

Sorry my friend that wasn't meant to come off as an insult. Every time I hear uncle Georges name I right away think of Beck. You have to admit the 2 are a little synonymous.

My own opinion on the matter though: George Soros being the front man for a global banking cartel that has had control of the world markets since Nepoleon is a little thin.

Im leaning towards what we are dealing with today is more like a run away train that nobody can stop. Well maybe Dr. Totenkopf can, but....

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Putin certainly has a lot to gain by drawing the U.S. into a regional war. He can sit back and ­enjoy the U.S. military failures — as well as the rise in global oil prices — while at the same time endlessly preaching about the global dangers when the U.S. flouts international law and engages in military aggression against sovereign countries.

^ Lots to gain.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Your missing all the secret societies as well.. all the Knight Orders, the shriner freemasons, the Royal family bloodlines, and the one that controls the most - The Society of Jesus aka the Jesuits.

Those factions control Obama, Putin and ANY Emperor or Prime Minister, Pope or high Priest. All wars are game planned by "elite" think tanks, and the green light and funding come from these people. The Orders and masons are the lower faction that make up the 'Alphabetical' agencies, CIA, KBG, FBI, Al-CIADA.. yes KGB and CIA work hand in hand.

People need to stop bringing that weak ass mainstream news report to the front table.. and start exposing the disgusting and pathetic excuse for life I named in paragraph 1.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

ausername
The trap was set at the exact moment in time that Obama set a red line on chemical weapons in Syria. He says he didn't but he did. HE set his own trap.

The Russians simply exploited the situation from there when Obama threatened to attack Syria after the chemical attack, which is still not proven to have been perpetrated by Assad.

Putin came out of this looking like a real leader, receiving praise and adoration from Americans even, the whole thing not only makes the USA look bad, the president's credibility is destroyed, his administration seen as weak, ineffective, cowardly, corrupt and even dangerous.

In short, Obama set his own trap, Vladimir Putin made sure Obama got caught in it.

edit on 21-9-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

that does sum it up in a nutshell

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The entire thing is an orchastration by both sides. The only information that comes out of russia, usa or ME, is from mainstream media outlets. ...in REALITY, all the men who govern the elite nations, know exactly what is going on. Simple propaganda, lying, playing both sides of the coin. Dont fall for it, at least not easily..

What I find ironic is that so many on forums like this one actually cite these MSM sources all day long.

For example, right here in the 2nd post in this thread some one quoted a Soros funded propaganda outlet (Wikipedia)

People have become FAR too conditioned by all of the elite mind control.

Even here on ATS, few seem to know or even care about the vast difference between reality and propaganda.

Most here think the Illuminati is fiction...

It's much simpler to just bury their head in the sand because it's politically "correct".

Politically "correct" is not only incorrect, it's anything BUT.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " Eustace Mullins

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." - Eustace Mullins

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I have made a thread about the Syrian orchastration, basically saying the same thing I did in the above post. And how every on this site, are just coming here to post what they saw on CNN or RT.

Like WtF are ATS members doing digging into MSM anyways?! This is a conspiracy SITE! WE analyze things and look beyond the distraction they put in the public face.. But this place (ATS) is becoming a second hand news outlet.

And its sad, because years ago, this place was awesome. And I say and hear that way to often, but its true. People actually made quality threads, with different sources, people actually did depth research and analysis of things like 9/11. Places like ATS THEN, is what I believe, made 9/11 more controversial.

I think people only come here with their MSM sh*t to get stars and flags, and they deffinately accomplish that.. :S

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Well I have to agree with you if i was to think about this critically. If war between the worlds super powers was ever on the table then why would it be instigated by something as trivial as Syrian chemical weapons?

I am hoping I am not being too thin when I make this suggestion, but what ever happened to MSM's coverage of NSA whistle blowers or accusations of murdered journalist and remotely hacking late model automobiles?

Snowden was hiding out in Russia. The US and Russia were negotiating a resolution over it. If what you are saying is true (who am I to argue) then public perception of both Russia and the US would need to be considered for this to correct itself. And that is assuming that Edward Snowden was indeed a genuine whistle blower and not an "adaptation pill" given to public to help them slowly get used to being spied on.

Lets say Snowden was a ruse. Russia cannot be seen as collaborating with the US and turn him over, especially if this "pill" was supposed to appear like a real danger to the US government keeping secrets form its people. A danger of course that the US government would stave off in the public eye giving the perception that the government can in fact spy on you and there is nothing you can do about it. So get used to it.

In order for the US and Russia to make this go away, and still appear like apposing powers, It would take something almost a big as a threat of WW3 to get the US public to not care about being spied on and having their cars hacked by their own government, as well as keep Russia and its allies believing they are apposed to western beliefs and greed.

Snowden and Hastings are out of the picture. Israel is now a little safer with Syria's Chemicals weapons now under control. Syria still believes Russia is a big daddy looking out for them, and the East/West rapper war is reaffirmed.

Excellent work everyone.

top topics

join