It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels Still Don't play this HAARP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Dammit Phage you scared the OP away...

Damn YOU!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

scientist

I'm still personally fascinated by the claims and implications of the technology.

Why are you fascinated by madeup claims? Perhaps you should direct your fascination to what the technology is actually used for, reality vs. fantasy, choose reality.

Although I don't believe you intend to develop a meaningful exchange, I'll play along. Please, provide a list of "everyone with actual credentials" that laughs at HAARP claims. I'm more than just superficially interested in the topic. However, I'd like to know what the claims are regarding actual purposes of HAARP. It's not as informative to just hear that other people "laugh" at someone's theory. Plenty of people have laughed at geniuses throughout history. It takes more courage and insight to provide an alternate explanation, instead of just nonconstructive criticism.

The geniuses are the ones who invent technologies such as HAARP, not the ones that make doom and gloom predictions that never come to fruition. If you are interested you are welcome to look at what the actual experts say about HAARP being a weather modification weapon. If you aren't interested enough to look into it then why should I look into it for you? The information is there for all to see.

I missed the part where you posted any actual science. I also missed the part where we were all waiting on your approval to continue the discussion.

I missed the part where there was an actual discussion. I saw someone making baseless accusations that have been proven false over and over and they offered zero evidence. There is no discussion to be had there. That is called a delusion, when you believe something to be true despite facts to the contrary.

Here is some of what HAARP actually does.
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Why are you fascinated by madeup claims? Perhaps you should direct your fascination to what the technology is actually used for ...The geniuses are the ones who invent technologies such as HAARP, not the ones that make doom and gloom predictions that never come to fruition. If you are interested you are welcome to look at what the actual experts say about HAARP being a weather modification weapon. If you aren't interested enough to look into it then why should I look into it for you? The information is there for all to see.

Never once stated that HAARP was about weather manipulation or "doom and gloom" predictions. Personally, I'm interested in the ability to expand and contract portions of the ionosphere, and affect the trajectory of electromagnetic waves. Moreso, the ability for HAARP to generate ELF waves for 'observation,' and the ability to create artificial plasma clouds are all more interesting than claims of weather manipulation and mind control. However, I don't dismiss those claims either. It doesn't seem too far-fetched at all.

If that means I'm not living in your reality, no real loss to me.

Here is some of what HAARP actually does.
www.sciencedaily.com...

Thanks for the link, added lots to the discussion. Check out this one:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

The Doom and Gloom aspect is what the OP was getting into, as well as the non-expert mentioned in the thread. From the wiki ...

HAARP has been blamed by conspiracy theorists for a range of events, including numerous natural disasters, outbreaks, global warming, global cooling, volcanoes, even assassinations of individuals. Commentators and scientists say that proponents of these theories are "uninformed" as most theories put forward fall well outside the abilities of the facility and often outside the scope of natural science and defy physics.[5][6]

What HAARP does is fascinating, it's a shame all the people on ATS want to talk about is the non-existant doom and gloom aspects that frauds peddle. It's nice to see you are simply interested in HAARP and not the fake propaganda.

<< 1   >>

join