It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decide With Your Own Eyes: The Videos of the Chemical Attacks in Syria Show Tampered Scenes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Like pallywood
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

actually that is one of the clues that it is not military grade Sarin... The gas molecules would collect around hair and leave traces which would kill first responders. This is one of the tell signs whether it was military grade or not .....

Except there are reports of first responders dying.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Military vs. kitchen grade.

“It is still not clear what type of agent killed the victims,” although there are separate reports that the agent used ranged from the deadly nerve agent Sarin to a high concentration of fluoride, which is used to clear impurities out of drinking water.

Bodansky said that various tests suggest the nerve agent Sarin was used, reinforcing the conclusion that “kitchen Sarin” was used, although much will depend on the U.N.’s findings once all tests are completed.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Not to pick a nit but the key word here is "Suggest".

Isn't this speculation kind of like calling a cake an omelet just because they both contain eggs? One cake could be kitchen grade and the other could be yellow cake from Niger.

BTW, I do have personal experience with a high concentration of fluoride. Scary **** and very deadly.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What do you mean there's nothing Christian about it? From your own link ...

Other specific elements such as the belief in divine incarnation, permissibility of alcohol, celebration of Christmas and Zoroastrian new year makes Alawite Islam highly suspect in the eyes of many orthodox Sunnis and Shiites.

CHRISTMAS? ALCOHOL? Hardly what one might call Islamic values, orthodox or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Do you understand the definition of "Christian"? A Christian would be someone who believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Messiah, not some descendant of Muhammad. The Alawites might celebrate Christmas, but they don't believe Jesus as the Son of God.

edit on 21-9-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You already lost me right in the beginning. You said it says they were staged AND done by the rebels. Did the rebels do it or was it staged?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Wrong. The Russian report gives evidence that stringly implicates, the UN uses nothing to make their implications. Hence the dubiousness.

You shouldve read the Russian report rather than base your opinion on my being cautious with my words.

The UN's only evidence is that they found pieces of soviet weaponry (likely artillary shells) that COULD deluver sarin. They never said it did. This was an attempt to make you do math without all the info. Assad shelled the areas where the gas attacks happened after they happened to kill the rebels that were obviously there. Of course it wad said he was degrading evidence.. but well that makes zero sense and it didn't wouldn't degrade evidence. It would simply put pieces of a possible delivery system In the area. You could say its so he could say its from after when they were found, but it also makes him look bad (thet had plenty of time ti clean up).

The Russian report however describes the same home made mortars with plastic water cooler shreds the rebels have been filmed using and it describes the sarin as kitchen sarin and nothing a military would use. It describes that it was dispersed liquid rather than via a real system and because of that it didn't crystalize on victims hair and clothes making it less deadly (to first responders).
Couple that with rebels caught with sarin in Turkey, videos of them using them, videos where rebels have staged and rearranged bodies, videos of rebels blaming bombings on Syrian military, Belgian journalist imbeded with rebels saying it was the rebels that comittes the attacks, and the fact Syrian officials sounded surprised in the calls cited as proof of their complicity ( as acknowledged by some of our own politicians) and its pretty clear. That of course is leaving out the evidence it wasvthe rebels given by Syrians and some rebels who allegedly admitted to it because that would be called into question too easily.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

Do you understand the definition of staged? If I kill someone and make it look like a suicide is that not staged? Are they any lesss dead for me doing it.

Culture of instant conspiracy dismissal has narrowed the definitions of words like staged and false flag to get rid of those pesky nuances for the thinking man so its easier to dismiss.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Cough them up. I don't believe you are telling the truth here. I haven't seen any. I have seen where it was noted that they did not die. We aren't talking first responders getting the vapors. We are talking stone cold dead send in the second and third responders. This isn't what a military sarin attacj would look like. Which is probably why they have tries to pad the numbers in the reports. All legit and realistic reports put the number between 300 and 400. That's from foriegn doctors on site.
edit on 21-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Deetermined
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I hope folks understand why some of us have pretty much 0 faith in the US Intelligence community as capable, competent or accurate on much of anything. Especially if it's self serving in even the slightest way.

Except it wasn't U.S. Intelligence that gathered the information for the U.N. Inspection Report or the Human Rights Watch Report that support the evidence in Syria.

It wasn't US intelligence that gathered much of the evidence they then presented to the world on Iraq, either, and that IS the whole problem. Bad interpretation is one thing and that accounts for the crappy satellite identifications, sometimes, but much of that was supposedly backed by "sources" which sourced nothing but US dollars for bunk garbage.

Again.. If we're suppose to support any US intervention, anywhere in the world again? They better work a LITTLE harder than evidence that almost entirely demands "Trust us...it's accurate because we say it is". Not this bunny. Never again do I get suckered that easily.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm sorry, I didn't understand much of what you said due to your grammar, but I don't think we're talking about the same thing here.

First of all, the U.N. Inspection report was based on tests from materials found in East and West Ghouta from the August 21st attack.

I think you're talking about a Russian report that was from a suspected chemical attack in Khan al Asal that happened back on March 19th.

I don't think we are comparing apples to apples here. Yes, both sides have most likely used Sarin at some point. The question is who committed the large attack on August 21st?

edit on 21-9-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I don't think we are comparing apples to apples here. Yes, both sides have most likely used Sarin at some point. The question is who committed the large attack on August 21st?

Wait a sec.. If Assad wasn't behind the big one, just when or where did he supposedly use them? This is about the most serious accusation which can be made against another nation in our world today. Nothing to be casually tossed around to make political points of moral relativism.

Now I have seen ONE use of chemical weapons in this war. They filmed it themselves and with the ring of pride for their accomplishment.

FSA killing of Rabbits in chem weapon test

The above has a disclaimer and warning ...for good reason. There is no cut-away at any point. There wouldn't be any need in terms of time. It doesn't take long...but it is a bad thing to see happen. No death is pretty. Death by nerve agent is a special level of evil tho....and I really do care about the standard of proof. "Our" side seems to have little to none.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Again.. If we're suppose to support any US intervention, anywhere in the world again? They better work a LITTLE harder than evidence that almost entirely demands "Trust us...it's accurate because we say it is". Not this bunny. Never again do I get suckered that easily.

The problem is, that's all we the people are ever going to get since we're not allowed to view all of the classified information that goes along with it.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Deetermined

The problem is, that's all we the people are ever going to get since we're not allowed to view all of the classified information that goes along with it.

Well, then they don't get my support to go play 'Cowboys and Syrians'...nor should anyone else give any support on any level. Even by word or gesture. If this is the standard of war these days, the standard is too low to be called such and it's basically up to the whims of what nation can physically do it.

Nope... No more toys for them until they learn to keep us advised of their thinking. After all, they work for US in the end and starting wars or starting new fronts to them is FAR too important for us to be left out of. It's done in our name, after all.....and too many people knee-jerk support without even thinking it may be B.S. from start to finish. All but the body count. That's real enough.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That is the point though isn't it? Without full transparency neither you nor I can be certain of what happened. My biggest indicator has been about timing. The US was absolutely certain of the "facts" before any real investigation could have been done.... let alone reviewed for accuracy.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Deetermined

There's no denying that some videos over the last couple of years have been staged, but it looks like this article is geared only towards East Ghouta. In the meanwhile, the official U.S. report says that intelligence has viewed over 100+ videos taken from 12 different locations in which chemical attacks have taken place, not just this one.

But if we know they are staged wouldn't the U.S. Gov, then why would you STILL believe what the Gov says?
The Gov admitted last year they were supporting the "rebels", and we now know these "rebles" are not Syrians, but invaders from other mid-east countries which means the U.S.A. Gov's "official version" (Feb 2011-now) of this so-called "Syrian uprising" is a 100% lie, this is nothing but a proxy-war ,but U.S.A/E.U./Israelis to destroy the Gov of Syria, why can't you figure this simple thing OUT?????????

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What did you expect?

Really?

Crisis actors. US has been using them for years, 'wag the dog' anyone? LINK

Ro

top topics

<< 1   >>

join