It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decide With Your Own Eyes: The Videos of the Chemical Attacks in Syria Show Tampered Scenes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I love this website, www.boilingfrogspost.com. They have very good and sourced articles about which to many are conspiratorial. The most recent article deals with the gas attack in Syria. They lay out compelling evidence that the videos were staged and the gas attacks were done by the rebels and not the Syrian government. I personally believe that the US and other countries are supporting terrorist cannon fodder to further a plan to reshape and control the Middle East before the big economic reset.

I find the story very interesting and backed by factual information .... not spin .. enjoy ...

warning, the photos and video might be too graphic for some ....

www.boilingfrogspost.com...

A detailed independent report by Mother Agnes Mariam, a Greek Melkite Catholic nun that is the mother superior of the St. James Monastery in Qarah, and the International Support Team for Mussalaha in Syria (ISTEAMS) makes some important observations about what happened in the Damascene suburb of East Ghouta on August 21, 2013. The independent ISTEAMS study contradicts the assertions of the Obama Administration and the entire US Intelligence Community—a gargantuan network of sixteen different intelligence agencies that includes the standalone Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the US Depart of State’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR), and the Pentagon’s National Security Agency (NSA)—through simple observations of the video material that has been put forward as evidence by the United States. - See more at: www.boilingfrogspost.com... .dpuf

The top seven of 18 different questions asked in the article....

1) Most the footage is of children.
(2) There is almost a total absence of adult corpses next to the bodies of the children.
(3) There is almost a total absence of parents, especially mothers, coming to claim the bodies of the dead children.
(4) There is virtually an absence of the sound of ambulances in the background of the videos.
(5) The testimonies being used against the Syrian government include those of individuals claiming to have smelled the chemical that was used whereas sarin is an odorless gas.
(6) The testimonies that most the victims were found in their homes are at odds with the claims by the same people that most the victims could not be identified.
(7) The same footage is used for videos with different scenarios.

You watch and you decide .... I would encourage everyone to read and watch what Sibel Edmonds has to say. She is a very articulate and knows what she is talking about.

We need Sibel to do an ATS Live show and or a question thread like the recent one by Mr. George Knapp

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You get a S&F for suggesting We need Sibel to do an ATS Live show and or a question thread like the recent one by Mr. George Knapp ..I have been watching Sibel for some time now and find her stuff #1 . I think it was the Peter B Collins show that first brought her into the alternative media or it could have been Guns and Butter ...Either way a good go to for info on whats going on ....peace

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

There's no denying that some videos over the last couple of years have been staged, but it looks like this article is geared only towards East Ghouta. In the meanwhile, the official U.S. report says that intelligence has viewed over 100+ videos taken from 12 different locations in which chemical attacks have taken place, not just this one.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Colin Powell also showed the United Nations pictures of mobile Iraqi Biological weapons labs that would have made James Bond envy the technology to make work and be effectively safe for the nature of the work being done. Like big roach coaches of doom, to have judged by the "proof"...ahem...

In fact, if you Google the topic...You'll find copies of the US Intelligence material used at the UN and other presentations in 2002. They show chemical weapons bunkers specifically circled and trucks that were carrying chemical ordinance in Iraq. There are diagrams of tractor trailer trucks as giant dispersal units as well as rail cars....Overhead photos of them, too.

Except...You know what? None of it actually existed in the real world as US forces walked the dirt to examine what those photos "showed".

I hope folks understand why some of us have pretty much 0 faith in the US Intelligence community as capable, competent or accurate on much of anything. Especially if it's self serving in even the slightest way.

CIA is VERY good at stats. Their World Factbook as an academic gold standard in some places for basic demographics around the globe. They should stick to it. It's about all they seem good at.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Deetermined

There's no denying that some videos over the last couple of years have been staged, but it looks like this article is geared only towards East Ghouta. In the meanwhile, the official U.S. report says that intelligence has viewed over 100+ videos taken from 12 different locations in which chemical attacks have taken place, not just this one.

The fact is that how could several of the same victims be in different gas attack videos in different towns? The truth is many victims appear to be from a town call Latakia where relatives identified some of them as hostages taken by rebel forces.....

The US is now openly supporting terrorists ..... who use Sarin ......

A question for you would be that if several of the videos are staged then why? How can you even think one is credible while the next is staged from the same source which is biased to start with?

I laugh at our government while standing there and telling the American people that..."it has to be the Syrian Army because the rebels don't have that weaponry..... while the Pentagon acknowledges that AlQaeda has a sophisticated chemical weapons program in North Africa....

edit on 21-9-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: add/clarify

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

But do they? Use sarin, I mean. I haven't watched the videos but have seen still shots of first responders who were not suited up in hazmat protective clothing.

“Just a fraction of an ounce of this stuff, of sarin, on your skin could potentially be fatal,”

“It can be absorbed across the skin, it can be absorbed into the lungs, across the eyes. It’s pretty gruesome stuff.”
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thank you for the thread! Al Quaida is known WITHOUT a doubt to have used chemical weapons 4 months ago on the RECORD by the United Nations investigative body. ANYONE who thinks Assad carried out the recent chemical attacks is either one of the most foolish and unintelligent human beings on the planet; or most likely just a paid troll.

There are dozens of smoking guns in this discussion. All the videos that were uploaded a DAY before the attacks, this situation is one of the most convincing smoking guns.

Let's put this in perspective folks. Look at who wants this war: ISRAEL (including their D.C. outpost) , Saudi Arabia, England, and Turkey. If this doesn't look like the lineup for what has been PROVEN to be the biggest sponsors of terror in the last 50 years then go hit your head on the wall because how much more damage could you possibly do?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
although this podcast from Guns and Butter looks at 911 and the many peoples behind the scenes and who they are and where they are . it gives some very important dots that should be put into our minds to consider . "Another Nineteen, Part Five" with Kevin Ryan. Rudy Giuliani & the WTC; Organized Crime; PROMIS Software; BCCI; Foreknowledge of Collapses; Destruction of Evidence; Tomasetti; AMEC; Turner Construction; Duane Andrews & SAIC; DIA; Defense Information Systems; Outsourcing of Intelligence; Joint Intelligence Operations Centers; QinetiQ; Porter Goss & the Cover-Up; Blocking of Investigations. www.kpfa.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I hope folks understand why some of us have pretty much 0 faith in the US Intelligence community as capable, competent or accurate on much of anything. Especially if it's self serving in even the slightest way.

Except it wasn't U.S. Intelligence that gathered the information for the U.N. Inspection Report or the Human Rights Watch Report that support the evidence in Syria.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Then of course when Turkey caught AL Nursia with cannisters of homemade Sarin gas in May 2013 in a house near the Syrian border ...... again to the US they didn't have any ..... ....and when the UN found that the rebels had used poison gas in January 2013 ... Obama did nothing, said nothing and even claimed how could the rebels use it when they don't have any ???? any child can see it is all a pack of lies ......

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No, the US openly supports the rebel groups who are NOT teamed up with Al Qaeda.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

I don't know if the videos were uploaded the day before... that could be easily explained by the placement of the server to which it was uploaded too.... I could easily see where this could happen ... this does not rely on that idea.....

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

She's intelligent, boiling frogs is a great site, and despite her being 15 years older than
me, I think she's very attractive (aka super fine).

So, I could get behind the idea of having her here.

As for the info, its always been pretty obvious it wad the rebels. If it were lab created, weapons grade sarin then the first responders moving the bodies would kick it up and thus equal not living. That plus the common sense aspects. World politics and childsplay are far too similar for me to be comfortable, but even despite that you aren't going to have me believe Assad killed his own people with gas knwoing it would achieve the last thing in the world he wants (American intervention).
edit on 21-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No and it wasn't the UN whose intelligence the US was demanding we go to war over. Our admins had gone frothy over a game of telephone with Israel. The UN report (which verified gas was used answering the question no one really asked) came out weeks after our gov was trying to launch the biggest little strike, and the report the UN gave didn't really give a solid answer on who used them. They made implications, but all dubious with no proof.

Russia released the best report given on the gas attacks and it strongly implicates the rebels.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

fnpmitchreturns
reply to post by frazzle

Then of course when Turkey caught AL Nursia with cannisters of homemade Sarin gas in May 2013 in a house near the Syrian border ...... again to the US they didn't have any ..... ....and when the UN found that the rebels had used poison gas in January 2013 ... Obama did nothing, said nothing and even claimed how could the rebels use it when they don't have any ???? any child can see it is all a pack of lies ......

I'm not saying the so-called rebels didn't use some form of chemical agents, just that the photos I saw showed people handling the bodies without protective gear, which if its true, they also would be dead.

You know its a pack of lies but you believe what Turkey says? Who's side are they on, after all? Did the Turks get up close and personal with the canisters and have proof that it was sarin? If so, why didn't they hand it over to the UN? And why should anybody believe the UN anyway, first they claimed to be investigating 14 chemical weapons attacks in Syria then a sniper shoots at the investigators and the investigation gets suspended indefinitely? Who is the UN working for?

The children were Alawite Christian, Assad is Alawite Christian. Like he would kill his own supporter's children? Obviously its all a pack of lies.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So, in other words, the Russian report isn't any better than the U.N. report because it only "strongly implicates" and doesn't prove anything.

In the meanwhile, we have Assad making a comment on September 2nd that's very telling on how Russia planned on writing up and interpreting reports...

We are all aware that instead of being interpreted in an objective manner, these results could easily be interpreted according to the requirements and agendas of certain major countries. Certainly, we expect Russia to block any interpretation that aims to serve American and western policies.

www.zengardner.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The children were Alawite Christian, Assad is Alawite Christian. Like he would kill his own supporter's children? Obviously its all a pack of lies.

I think you're confused. Alawite is a form of Shiite Islam, it's not Christian.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Technically that's true, my mistake, however:

The Alawite religion is often called “an offshoot of Shi’ism,” Islam’s largest minority sect, but that is something like referring to Christianity as “an offshoot of Judaism.”
www.alarabiya.net...

The Alawite religion, according to Worth, is “a strange, mystic blend of Neoplatonism, Christianity, Islam and Zoroastrianism.”
www.theamericanconservative.com...

Try to tie a nice neat bow around that ....

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

frazzle

fnpmitchreturns
reply to post by frazzle

I'm not saying the so-called rebels didn't use some form of chemical agents, just that the photos I saw showed people handling the bodies without protective gear, which if its true, they also would be dead.

You know its a pack of lies but you believe what Turkey says? Who's side are they on, after all? Did the Turks get up close and personal with the canisters and have proof that it was sarin? If so, why didn't they hand it over to the UN? And why should anybody believe the UN anyway, first they claimed to be investigating 14 chemical weapons attacks in Syria then a sniper shoots at the investigators and the investigation gets suspended indefinitely? Who is the UN working for?

actually that is one of the clues that it is not military grade Sarin... The gas molecules would collect around hair and leave traces which would kill first responders. This is one of the tell signs whether it was military grade or not .....

really? what news do you watch? There are photos and main stream news reports of the gas cannisters which none of American to my knowledge .... yes, it was certified to be Sarin.....

from Syrian news.. biased .. of course but read it and think ...

www.aina.org...

intellihub.com...

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

There's nothing Christian about it, but Worth might have been trying to convey that there are some similarities in certain beliefs. In the meanwhile, here's a better description...

Doctrinal Differences: Alawites practice a unique but little known form of Islam that dates back to the 9th and 10th century. Its secretive nature is an outcome of centuries of isolation from the mainstream society and periodical persecution by the Sunni majority.

Sunnis believe that succession to prophet Mohammed (d. 632) rightly followed through the line of his most able and pious companions. Alawites follow the Shiite interpretation, claiming that succession should have been based on bloodlines. According to Shiite Islam, Mohammed’s only true heir, imam, was his son-in-law Ali bin Abu Talib.

But Alawites take a step further in the veneration of Imam Ali, allegedly investing him with divine attributes. Other specific elements such as the belief in divine incarnation, permissibility of alcohol, celebration of Christmas and Zoroastrian new year makes Alawite Islam highly suspect in the eyes of many orthodox Sunnis and Shiites.

middleeast.about.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join