It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldiers 'manhandle' European diplomats attempting to deliver aid to Palestine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

buster2010
These diplomats and aid workers are lucky they weren't shot like Israel has done with other aid workers.

UN agency condemns killing of staff member by Israeli forces

More blah, blah, blah...

The Foreign Ministry mentioned that “earlier this month, for example, the UNRWA was forced to confess that they acted negligently by allowing a third party to use some of its facilities to organize camps where Palestinian children were absorbing hateful and anti-Semitic sermons.

“Needless to say, the UNRWA’s halfhearted confession was issued only after a ‘lengthy and detailed investigation,’ unlike the hasty and superficial process which it has taken yesterday.”

The announcement concluded with this message:

“We, therefore, call upon the UNRWA to return to its original mission, which gives aid to the Palestinian refugees, and to refrain from one-sided propaganda.

www.israelnationalnews.com...-qzk

(post by crazyewok removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

If you knew the Bible, you'd know that Jesus said it would be this way for Israel and it's neighbors for a reason.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Find unbiased reporting of the issue then. Problem is, there is a very good chance you won't. If it isn't available, we have to take all information available and make a decision based upon that.

The news reports out there are not unbiased either. So if you dismiss one side of the issue, you have to dismiss the other. The only reason that I can see that you accept the news reports and not information from the IDF is that the reports confirm your biases. I may be wrong but that's my estimation from what you have posted.
edit on 21-9-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

What you posted was pure bias from an IDF blog. This land is not Israeli land. I have given links from widely accepted sites. I will post more if you like. Just because I do not accept your view does not make me bias. This belief just makes it look like you are saying accept what I say otherwise you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Deetermined

buster2010
These diplomats and aid workers are lucky they weren't shot like Israel has done with other aid workers.

UN agency condemns killing of staff member by Israeli forces

More blah, blah, blah...

The Foreign Ministry mentioned that “earlier this month, for example, the UNRWA was forced to confess that they acted negligently by allowing a third party to use some of its facilities to organize camps where Palestinian children were absorbing hateful and anti-Semitic sermons.

“Needless to say, the UNRWA’s halfhearted confession was issued only after a ‘lengthy and detailed investigation,’ unlike the hasty and superficial process which it has taken yesterday.”

The announcement concluded with this message:

“We, therefore, call upon the UNRWA to return to its original mission, which gives aid to the Palestinian refugees, and to refrain from one-sided propaganda.

www.israelnationalnews.com...-qzk

More blah, blah, blah. And how did Israel force a confession? The usual beatings? Maybe a kidnapping or two?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Seeing as "certain" peoplen cant grasp the concept of what my last post was trying to convay.

My point was that Isreal is not doing any thing to help Jewish/World relastions and are instead speading fear and hate on themself with there aggresive actions. If they are not carefull theyw ill bring about a another tragic event on themselfs which will engulf inocent jews as well as those involved with the amoral actions.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

My point was that Isreal is not doing any thing to help Jewish/World relastions and are instead speading fear and hate on themself with there aggresive actions.

Seriously? There isn't one group in the Middle East that's not spreading fear and hate on themselves with their actions. No one group is any better or different than the other, including the Palestinians.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The only reason the west has got all the muslim hatred dirceted at them is cause the West Keep proping up Isreal and sticking military bases and meddling in other Middle eastern countrys like Saud Arabia ect.

If the west cut off support to Isreal and withdraw its military asets and stopped proping up reguimes then the flak we get for Jihadists would drop off and focus on something else to hate.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I can see that you don't know much about the history of the region or the thousands of years of infighting between the Sunnis and the Shiites that have always taken place, with or without anyone else's help or provocation.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Deetermined

I can see that you don't know much about the history of the region or the thousands of years of infighting between the Sunnis and the Shiites that have always taken place, with or without anyone else's help or provocation.

Thats my point. IN FIGHTING.

They can kill and maim each other for all I care. It when they take that killing and maiming to MY country.

I dont want a sucicide bomber killing me in london killing me cause they think Im a freind of Isreal or support my countrys meddling in the ME!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The truth is, if they're crazy enough to kill you for your country's support of Israel, they're going to equally be crazy enough to kill you for not being a Muslim to begin with. It wouldn't matter.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Rubbish.

The west never had a problem until after WW2 with muslim jihadist wack jobs.

They have enough hatred for each other when left alone to keep them occupied.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

As once again, knees jerk in a totally predictable fashion.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Why don't you do a little research on how Islamic extremists feel about all previous lands conquered for Islam. The ones who claim to be committing Jihad due to U.S. involvement in the M.E. are just the small tools being used to accomplish the bigger goal.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A bigger goal..well we all know what that plan is. Take over more and more land.
There are two types of Israeli's..the peace loving ones that don't want the segregation and apartheid and then the Zionist and militaristic ones.

adalah.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Does anyone understand Islam enough in this thread to know that Muslim extremists have the same goal? Do you realize that most Middle Eastern maps don't even show Israel on them because they don't recognize it as a state? Why? Because they believe that ALL of the land of Israel still belongs to Muslims and they have every intention of getting it back. For now, their primary goal is to make sure that the entire region is filled with countries governed by "Political Islam". Once that is completed, they believe that God will give them the power to take over Israel and make it another Islamic state too.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The only thing to understand is the situation in Israel and the "occupied" territories and statements like "muslims" and "get it back" do nothing to for your argument. They are Palestinians who have many religions ..who lived and worked on their own land until Israel decided that they wanted their land too. History does not lie.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Maybe it would help to understand how and why the "Palestinians" are being used as pawns by both sides.

The Real Palestinian Refugee Problem

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

How soon they forget... I am trying to work, so sorry for the breaks. In 1967, Israel was attacked from at least two points, areas that were strategically superior due to their elevation and location, Dude, this crap has been going on for a long time, they have their country, deal with it, stop terrorizing their people and learn to co-exist as many from the left use only to their agenda. If I had space, and my neighbor hassled me as do the palestine leaders, I would be more aggressive than Israel, I give them credit for not being MORE aggressive, I would not be as nice. Most Israel haters have an agenda, very, very transparent agenda(and quite old to say the very least) and they so easily forget certain parts of the history of the region (lack of directive or blind to truth, you pick) But those whom want to see wanted peace are not on the palestine side of the border, Sorry, I am not so easily swayed by the BS....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join