It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoying Tags in Clothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I hate tags in clothing and cut them out as soon as I get them.
And it's annoying to me to see people with tags sticking out of their shirts against their necks.

Did you ever notice manufacturers use some of the harshest, itchiest material to make these tags with?

People leave them in to remember how to launder the items. In my opinion if it can't go in the washing machine, I won't own it!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aWoman
I hate tags in clothing and cut them out as soon as I get them.
And it's annoying to me to see people with tags sticking out of their shirts against their necks.

Did you ever notice manufacturers use some of the harshest, itchiest material to make these tags with?

People leave them in to remember how to launder the items. In my opinion if it can't go in the washing machine, I won't own it!

Awoman, your after my own heart, tags are pet hate of mine for the same reason, so damn itchy, i tend to simply tear them off anything (can never find scissors) so I have lots of shirts/shorts etc with holes in the waist/neck. Lol Too true about the "info" on clothing, i throw everything in the machine, i dont think i ever read a tag, never lost anything yet.

join