It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had 1 super power, what would it be and why???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If you had 1 super power, what would it be and what would you use it for???

shown once it's magic, shown more than once it's just a trick

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I would go with cold war era USSR. love them old migs

Oh, and I would use it to dominante the whole World.Muhahaha
edit on 2013-09-21T05:53:54-05:00am30America/ChicagoSat, 21 Sep 2013 05:53:54 -0500p53SaturdaySaturdayam by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I would be CarrotMan.
Bitten by a radioactive carrot and have the strength of 10 carrots!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think id like to be truly indestructible, impervious to anything including no oxygen or in space.

I could just be a normal guy in every other way, only could walk through fire, radiation, sink under the sea and be able to help or save in places and conditions impossible for other humans or science to go.

Be the ultimate rescue guy. Flying and shooting lasers out of ones eyes is all well and good but for me, id like to be a TRUE hero, no gimmicks.
edit on 21-9-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

link   

If I could have one super power only then I would choose the power to have all super powers.

edit on 21-9-2013 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Skellon

you greedy genie abuser!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I would like to be able to read peoples' minds or moods. I would use it to help people on an emotional level

...you know, kind of like counselor Troi from Star Trek. I would like to be an empath who helps people and connects with people.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I would want stretchy limbs like Mr. Fantastic. Why? Because im that lazy. No need to get up and get a beer, just reach across the house and grab it!.

DC

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
thats easy....manifest/materialize what i imagine into reality....

its.....Imaginoman!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If I could have one "superpower", it would be instant teleportation... like how characters used to 'orb' places on the old TV series Charmed.

That way I could play with my grandbaby all the time and still make dinner for Papa by 5!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I want to be a watcher like wesley crusher!!

Or "Q" Powers'

Star Trek Next Generation had best superpowers!!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Omniscience.

Because being All-knowing would allow me to best understand our world, and existence itself. And would allow me to know how best to help our species progress beyond the infancy it is in now.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
To be able to see into the future 1 hours.

In 1 year I would own all the money in the world

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
When I think about this hypothetical situation ( I do it a lot) I always imagine that I find a Genie bottle. In this case the Genie would only grant one wish, in which case I would wish that I myself would be the most powerful Genie(A free Genie).

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ability to travel in time, or would that be too "super" superpower? You could rule the world with that ability

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If I could have one superpower, any superpower I wanted, it would be the ability to freely manipulate wishes. And by 'freely manipulate', I mean grant or withdraw any wish I want as many times as I want to. With a power like that, I can own all of your guys' powers and take them away from you, too!

But no one appreciates having that kind of power. I mean, the whole point is to be able to do something you otherwise could not. I just answered everyone's prayers with one wish. I'm practically God. But nope. No one cares. Let's read minds instead because we're too mainstream to consider practicality.
edit on 21-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I am Balrog and I have lots and lots of powers.

I have the power to have all the powers I want.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I would like to be able to stop time. I would rob people sooooo blind! Im riiiiiiichhhh .

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Precognition, I could work with that.
2nd

top topics

<<   2 >>

join