It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lightning bolt that ended this high school football game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
i came across this amazing video clip of a lightning bolt that struck a tree during the opening ceremony , here is the clip , and you can fast forward to 5:06 because it strikes at 5:08

and here are how it looks

so enjoy

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Wow that would make me run for the hills lol but it is amazing i love nature at a distance

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

yeah and that is exactly what happened , every one was running for shelter , and i would have done the same because people can get killed , i was lucky to pause on those three shots to post them here.

thanx for passing by and have a nice weekend

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

The whole idea of bashing our children together for sport seems so barbaric. Perhaps we could teach them some math and science. Maybe a psychology course so they can understand why their parents want to bash them together.
edit on 21-9-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

Nice video of lightning.
edit on 21-9-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
WOW! That is crazy close!
Those screen captures are amazing, the entire tree is on fire for a brief moment, then its like it never happened.

That group of people in the field by that tree are probably deaf now and im sure more than a few of them had to change their underpants.

I love that while all the football players are running away the marching band is finishing their song like nothing happened

DC

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I have been in lightning. storms its crazy glad u were able to catch these amazing videos they r great i love mother nature at a distance hope u had a great weekend

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PrincessTofu

yeah i agree with you but you know there is a lot of money in it , i mean in the future when they join a club , so its all about the money .

and glad you liked it.

new topics

top topics

join