It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Booms, Time Slips, UFOs, Pre-historic Creatures, Ghosts, Other Paranormal Events... Explained?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
CirqueDeTruth

Fantastic thread that really gets the creative juices in the mind churning.

Thank you.

I friended you so I can keep tabs on future posts you create. S & F.

I appreciate the compliment. I will do the same when I learn how on the new site. I thought they were going to remove the friends lists? Maybe they changed their mind.

I think that quantum theories will be those break through that open up many new discoveries for us. They will also upset established science and force them to change and grow, instead of remain stagnant and non-changing.

This book about the source field investigations is awesome! I could make 50 threads out of the material covered in it. I noticed there are chapters missing in the PDF I linked, so I advise everyone to buy the book.
The possibilities in the book are mind-boggling. Why the government isn't acting on some of the things mentioned is beyond me!
Oh, wait! No, it isn't! If the gov. put some of the plans mentioned into force it would end the need for oil, pharmacies, and there would go their sheeple and control right down the drain!!!

If - a parallel world(s) exist along side of ours....
Well that leaves a lot of questions open. Such as, if we continue down the path of destroying the world on our side - does this affect their side of the dimension? The invasion to eradicate us for our foolish mismanagement of the earth as an alive organism that supports and houses us - may in the end be justified. Considering we are only one species of billions on our own side of the veil. But that could in actuality be trillions, if we accept several parallel dimensions filled with life exist!

Yes, it affects everything out there. Even our thoughts affect the vibrations, transmitting out like radio waves to be picked up by others.
Have you ever walked into a room and "felt" tension between the people there? You are picking up on their thoughts and feelings they are emitting. If you stick around long enough, you will begin to feel negative too, if you allow it.

Then I wonder - if an alien race outside our world and possible multiple dimensions tries to invade - will they invade through the dimension we cannot perceive and then open 'portals' to move in and out of our side of the world? Covert, rather than overt invasion. And I wonder if such a thing were to occur - would the intelligent beings from the other side come forward and openly reveal themselves to fight against a common entity? An invading force?

They have to wait for a portal to open to come in. I'm not sure when that would be. They have to lower their vibrations to come here. Some can stick around a long time, while others have to make a hasty exit in order to survive.
I have read that (if alien life is watching us) they are there to help fight the evil ones that don't have our best interest at heart.
They say what happens to us affects them, and everything in the universe because we are all ONE. We come from the same source, and we are a part of each other.

Do we exist in all of those dimensions simultaneously? If so, why can we not perceive it? Is this what the ancients meant by humans being born with a veil over their eyes/mind?

I've read that we do, and I'm sure this is why the veil was placed over our eyes. It was placed so we wouldn't remember things that would prevent us from learning the lessons we came here to learn.
Now the veil is being lifted and all these things are coming out to remind us.

Your threads serve as a thought experiment to me in my own mind. Very nice to come across your thread as the first of the day at ATS!

Thank you.

edit on 9/21/2013 by sled735 because: Quotes were not showing. Fixed!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for the great thread, Sled. I have read in the past about Ley Lines before, and how there are portals all over the world that 4th Dimensional beings travel between planes. As you well know, the 3rd and 4th dimensions are right next to each other. There are multiples ways you can travel between them. However, these portals are used primarily by Elitist groups--the ones working with the Shadow Government today to control us. The UFOs that you see in the sky are not from this dimension. They are from the 4th. Aliens from outer space? Well yes, but they are from a higher dimension. Mind you, not all of them are "evil" and want to take over the planet. There are beings who are in constant negotiations and patrol the skies to protect us from these "evil" ones constantly. If not for the benevolent ones, you and I would have great problems on our hands. In fact, there are more good ones than bad. I'm not going to name names at this point. Because that would be outside the scope of this thread.

Now, to clarify things, the "aliens" as most people call them use these ley lines due to their technology. But the paranormal activities that happen in your homes and places of business, they don't use portals to get here. They stay exactly where they are. The universe is spherical not linear. The 3rd, 4th, and 5th dimensions exist in the same location where you are sitting right now. The universe and all things in it are made of energy. That's right, matter is energy. Light is energy. Your thought patterns are energy. There are numerous levels or frequencies of energy. Your physical body and mind vibrate at a lower frequency than 4th dimensional beings like Ghosts and Demons. However, you can increase your frequency via your thought patterns to raise the vibration to their level. You can do it on purpose or accidentally. It doesn't matter. If the dark being can sense that you are at their level, they will try to communicate with you, scare you, or whatever. UFOs also have the technology to do this, raising and lowering their energy frequencies. That's why sometimes UFOs seem to disappear and appear again in the same spot. In actuality, they haven't gone anywhere, they just changed their energy wavelength so your mind can't process it. There are people out there who will never see a UFO. How so? Because their mind is operating at a lower vibration than the ships (compared to a average human being).

To go even deeper, the physical Earth itself have many locations that are higher in vibration and lower in others. It's not all the same. That is why in some parts, you will notice there are tons and tons of ghosts and dark souls lurking everywhere. It's like living in literal hell. It even has a feeling and stench that reeks of the dead. The Earth is just like your mind. In fact, it is a hologram projected by the human mind--collective consciousness. In that area of the world, the lower vibration is due to the mindset of the local community, causing it to have a lower frequency than others. In some parts, the Earth seems to operate like Paradise. It is so beautiful, luscious, and feels like Heaven on Earth. Even the air smells like sweet nectar. Because that area has a higher vibration of the human mind there. Did I not say that most people will see Paradise after death? Because you are going to a place of much higher energy vibration.

There are hidden areas on Earth that can't be been seen by the regular human eye. But if you are able to see it with your higher mind, you will see a totally different world. Three literal places on Earth I want to mention are Shamballa, The Garden of Eden, and Agartha. But technically, you are actually seeing the 4th and 5th dimensions on Earth. Don't tell me those are mythical places and don't exist. I've been there before and have experienced it.

edit on 9/21/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your comments, Ctophil.

Enlightening, as always.

I knew about most of this, but I didn't know about the three places on earth you mentioned that we can visit. Sounds like a place I want to go! I'm sick of this lower level and all the violence going on here!
I'm working on getting there.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
the Basiago video was very intriguing, had to watch part 2 also.
as far as Ley lines..how do you think the ancients knew where they were?
edit on 21-9-2013 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2013 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

How did they know where they were?

I'd say they had some "inside" information. According to everything I've read on the subject, visitors from "beyond" brought all the high-tech, and knowledge about the universe and how it all works, to them.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Have you all read the personal stories I posted? I know there is a lot of information here, but please read the stories.
I would like to hear your thoughts on these. If you, or anyone you know, has experienced anything similar I would love to hear it.

Sorry for the OP being scattered. There are three pages to the OP, but people posted before I could get all three up to flow together. That's okay, (to the ones who posted) as long as people will still read it.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i have read this entire thread and watched all the videos..
still..im not sure about the benefits of Ley lines.
if i built my castle on the Ley line..what benefit would i expect?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

That topic will be covered in my next thread.

I don't know if I will have time to do it tonight, or if I'll have to wait until next weekend, but keep your eyes open for it.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i will do that

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here is a new thread I just posted that is sort of a continuation of this one. But I still want replies to this one, if anyone has something to share.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hello Sled,
Another thread full of great info.

I wanted to add to the missing time part of your thread. I've had a couple of experiences with skipping/ missing time in my twenties, which I did a thread about a while back. In my case it always happened if I was late/ feeling late and trying to outrun time so to speak.
You can read about my story here:

Skipping Time and Place:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F as usual

edit on 22/9/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Great post.. a very interesting read!

This might be irrelevant. but once i lost my key... I had the WHOLE house out looking for it. Sofas, tvs, cupboards... the lot. Didn't find it so I had a new key cut and forgot all about it. 2 years later it just happens to be down the side of my couch. When i say down the side, it had a green key ring on it... and you could SEE the key ring poking out the side of the couch cushion. 2 years after losing it and sitting on that couch... and nobody in my house saw it?? We had the whole couch and it's cushions off to check when i originally lost it!! Never did understand that... hahaha

It was strange... anyway, there's a story.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Yes, I posted on your thread when you first put it up.

That was some amazing time shifts you have going on there!
That would definitely leave one bewildered and confused!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Two years?!!! Wow!

Yeah, I'm sure you would have seen them before then.
Things always reappear AFTER we spend money buying it again, right?

I had my compact of blush and a pair of tweezers disappear in July of this year. I asked my daughter if she had taken them. She said no, and I have no reason not to believe her.
I said out loud that I needed my blush and tweezers back, just in case "something" took them.

A few weeks later we had a cold spell at night and my daughter pulled out her heavy winter coat for the first time to step out for a smoke. She reached in the pocket and pulled out my blush with a look of total confusion on her face! LOL

A few days later she found a new pair of tweezers in a drawer in some random place in the house where no one would put tweezers. She brought them to me and asked if they were the ones I had lost. I told her no; the ghost probably had me confused with someone else and gave me the wrong pair back. Ha!

Things that make you go, Hummmmmmmmm...........................

edit on 9/22/2013 by sled735 because: typo. Keys sticking! Arrrrgggghhhh!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i suggested he be hypnotised but he seemed scared to death by the idea , maybe ill suggest it again .I would dearly love to know what happened to that missing time and where he went , call me curious

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

Below is one of my own experiences where the stone from my ring disappeared, only to materialize in front of me three months later at a different location.
reply to post by sled735

OMG, so there is this metal pin of sorts. I don't know what it is or what it belongs to but its dull on the pin tip side (if you're thinking pushpin), the thumb side also metal with rivets (two of them). All one piece of metal.

I threw it away, only to find it weeks later. I have since thrown it away 6 or 7 times carefully identifying that it did make it to the trash and OUTSIDE! Only to see it returned to my living room carpet. Doesn't make sense. *scratches head*

QUICK!! Get out of your house, the rivets are falling outta your ceiling, and your roofs gonna fall on your head!!?
PEACE!!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
reply to post by sled735

Go me! I had taken a picture of it one of the last times I saw it.

Anyone identify this?
I hope this isn't derailing your thread. If so sorry.
edit on 21-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

two questions,

1. how old is your home?

2. have you had any cable, satellite, phone or electrical work done around the time you found this?

reason i asked is , when i first saw the, i'm gonna say fastener, it reminded me of electric fence nails, or the nails used in old homes when electricity was added. see the two pictures below.

electric fence nails

early electric insulators

the reason these have a double head is to keep from breaking or crushing the insulator, you drive them down to the first head that way your hammer head doesn't strike the insulator.

also i asked about coax cable and phone lines, it reminds me of some of the special clamps that we used when i worked on equipment that had a lot of computer or monitors on them. these where the pin that held them on tracks or to a certain spot.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Quite the thread and undertaking and maybe, just possibly on the right track ... or at least one piece of a complex puzzle regarding things we deem "weird." I'll ramble a bit and disgorge some muddy memory on the subject.

Fort and Corliss's compendiums sure point to a more malleable reality with strange comings and goings.

T.C. Lethbridge played with pendulums and came to some startling (or insane to most) conclusions about the structure of reality as composed of many realms... and is worth a read.

One of my favorite stories from my neck of the woods (or barren waste) is this story about a possible dimensional doorway just south of me...

Tucson Weekly Mysteries in the Mountains

And there's one more name that escapes me... the English guy who in the first part of the 20th century studied dreams and found they didn't follow linear time... what WAS his name?? edit: Dunne

The stories I've heard from friends who encountered transient houses, towns, landscapes, animals and people seemingly from other times or at least places, not to mention all the stories published about time-place slips, give the impression these things are relatively common, at least in certain areas of "high strangeness."

Anyway, all tangled and interrelated... and some places ARE stranger than others... and simply "feel" odd. And the fact that ghosts, or haunts, generally are attached to place makes one think.

Why disembodied consciousness would have a tie to a geographic place... or care about three (or more) dimensional space probably has to do with higher geometries, or emotional-cognitive dysfunction ... but I've always found it curious that something I assumed was free to roam the cosmos would hunker down in one usually dilapidated house... how dull!

It all points to rules we have no way to verify, just postulate on... but geography, geometry and certain places where realms overlap... liminal areas... seem to exist.

That Ambrose Bierce short fiction "The Difficulty of Crossing a Field" is another great, creepy tale that seems based in some truth, unfortunately for some.

Anyhoo, ley lines, vortexes, trapezoids, lozenges (nice mention of Ivan Sanderson) and Caribbean Triangles all point to place being important and a larger reality with overlapping areas. It would really suck to fall between the cracks and get caught in a null void between realities... which might explain why some entities seem so p-o'd and are not eager to be banished back to the non-place they came from... if any of this really exists, of course... heh.

Edit: And to those that have never had a weird experience or had a trusted friend tell of theirs, or have HAD something odd happen but write it off because of cognitive dissonance, well, there's no way (or reason) to convince them... except for the human urge to share experience and show that a bigger world is not only possible, but exists in some manner.

edit on 9/22/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

And there's one more name that escapes me... the English guy who in the first part of the 20th century studied dreams and found they didn't follow linear time... what WAS his name??

I just read about that during all my research on this topic, but I can't remember his name either.

Very good post. I appreciate the time you put into it. (claps)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

J.W. Dunne... THAT"S HIM... whew, thanks Google. That's the Englishman who studied dreams and precog.

And I just regurgitated that post above in minutes, so thanks but ... and really, that Weekly story was the main reason because it's a great story and talk around the campfire is that it is true, or as true as true can be when it's second hand info... but the editor had a real time deciding whether to publish it, but decided that not only was it a great tale, but there was cross correspondence of sources telling the same thing. Weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join