It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Booms, Time Slips, UFOs, Pre-historic Creatures, Ghosts, Other Paranormal Events... Explained?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I have no idea what that is! Weird looking thing!

Maybe someone else can help you.

(post by whouwanttob removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
By the way, this is a link to a PDF version of the book:
books.google.com... sa=X&ei=1R09UqS1B4jS9gTByoGoBw&ved=0CDkQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=W.G.%20Grotten-Dieck&f=false

There is a wealth of information in it. I cannot recommend it highly enough!!! It covers so many different areas that provide answers that the "main stream" scientists are over-looking. What a pity!

(post by whouwanttob removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

(post by whouwanttob removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well having used more time reading this than i wish, i think i will just jump back in time and do something else

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hi sled, ley lines and things disappearing i can totally relate to

One night after a night on the town a friend of mine had a bit too much to drink, stopping outside a church he thought he would be safe to fall asleep on the grass for a while, so he lay down. When he came too in the morning he got up an walked away aiming to go to his home, he bought a newspaper.Looking at the newspapers date he realised he had lost 3 days,no way he had been asleep on the grass for 3 days police would of moved him along an he wasnt that drunk lol.After some reasearch we did a few years later we realised that he had fallen asleep where ley lines intersect. An that was the only reason we could find for him loosing this time.
sorry i have no evidence to back this up only me an my friends memorys, was very strange but i think ley lines are there an i do think they hold properties for doing other things and transporting things

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi Sled.

Loving the thread - just browsing and will read/watch vids later. This sort of thing is quite fascinating. I believe that there is much more out there than we can just see and hear etc. and your posts really resonate with this.

I just wanted to quickly ask about the rainbow colours you mentioned and wonder if you could elaborate on this?

edit on 21/9/2013 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Sure.

The rainbow bodies are discussed beginning on page 429 in the book. I assume they are on the same page in the PDF.
That is under Chapter 19:

books.google.com... sa=X&ei=1R09UqS1B4jS9gTByoGoBw&ved=0CDkQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=W.G.%20Grotten-Dieck&f=false

Here is an article on it, as well:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9/21/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

There is a book entitled The Afterlife of Billy Fingers where Billy is describing a river of many colors that he sees during his afterlife travels in the higher realms. It has many magnificent colors flowing through it.

I made a thread a few weeks ago on this book. It is a fascinating read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've also read about the many colors as described in The Law of One, by Ra.
www.llresearch.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sled, love the thread! Really cool stuff! I could spend all day talking about all the subjects you outlined in your op.

I believe in it all, however have never really had a paranormal experience with anything other than deceased loved ones. That, now, I have plenty of self evidence for.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

Losing 3 whole days is a loooooooooong time!!! Wonder what he did/where he went during that time?

Has he ever thought about being hypnotized to see if he can remember? That would be interesting!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
reply to post by whouwanttob

Doesn't change the fact your response was wholly ignorant.

To OP, I remember years ago reading about lay lines and how ancients build their cities on them etc etc. also how birds migrate using magnetism as their sense. What occurred to me than, which I never really seen discussed much, was that these lines lead to what? What's at the end of these rainbows? We're they the major city complexes or places of worship? I.e. the Pyramids. If so to either or, how and why did the ancients place these structures here and mostly no where else?

I love how that begins to get tied in her, mind you i only read the first post and quick cursory glance at the rest. Wanted to share and continue reading.

Thanks for sharing!

Sorry for not answering your question. I got distracted by you know who.

The ley lines attract energy from the outer source field. Where ley lines cross the energy is very, very strong. During certain times of the year, and every so many years, these points open up portals to other dimensions. That is why the pyramids and other structures were built there. The ancients had their groove on!!!

edit on 9/21/2013 by sled735 because: Darn typo!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you, Mama J.

We have our proof alright, don't we?
It is interesting to learn how it is possible to be visited by the souls in other dimensions though, right? I was always curious about HOW this happened. Now I have some answers.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Rainbow Road

In Norse mythology, Bifröst pronunciation (help·info) (Bifrost in Scandinavia) or sometimes Bilröst, is a burning rainbow bridge that reaches between Midgard (the world) and Asgard, the realm of the gods. The bridge is attested as Bilröst in the Poetic Edda; compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and as Bifröst in the Prose Edda; written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, and in the poetry of skalds. Both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda alternately refer to the bridge as Asbrú (Old Norse "Æsir's bridge").[1]

In mythology rainbows lead to other worlds.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
reply to post by sled735

Go me! I had taken a picture of it one of the last times I saw it.

Anyone identify this?

I hope this isn't derailing your thread. If so sorry.
edit on 21-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

It looks a rivet. A rivet gun is used to attach two pieces with the item in your picture. When its attached the long part clips off automatically.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Fantastic thread that really gets the creative juices in the mind churning.

I friended you so I can keep tabs on future posts you create. S & F.

I think that quantum theories will be those break through that open up many new discoveries for us. They will also upset established science and force them to change and grow, instead of remain stagnant and non-changing.

If - a parallel world(s) exist along side of ours....

Well that leaves a lot of questions open. Such as, if we continue down the path of destroying the world on our side - does this affect their side of the dimension? The invasion to eradicate us for our foolish mismanagement of the earth as an alive organism that supports and houses us - may in the end be justified. Considering we are only one species of billions on our own side of the veil. But that could in actuality be trillions, if we accept several parallel dimensions filled with life exist!

Then I wonder - if an alien race outside our world and possible multiple dimensions tries to invade - will they invade through the dimension we cannot perceive and then open 'portals' to move in and out of our side of the world? Covert, rather than overt invasion. And I wonder if such a thing were to occur - would the intelligent beings from the other side come forward and openly reveal themselves to fight against a common entity? An invading force?

Do we exist in all of those dimensions simultaneously? If so, why can we not perceive it? Is this what the ancients meant by humans being born with a veil over their eyes/mind?

Your threads serve as a thought experiment to me in my own mind. Very nice to come across your thread as the first of the day at ATS!

CdT

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think it is interesting to note that if you apply Sanderson's dodecahedron grid to other planets, you find that Olympus Mons, Jupiter's Red Spot and Saturn's Storm lie on these same "vile vortices." It seems this phenomenon applies to all large rotating bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join