It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Booms, Time Slips, UFOs, Pre-historic Creatures, Ghosts, Other Paranormal Events... Explained?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Earth Booms, Time Slips, UFOs, Pre-historic Creatures, Ghosts, Other Paranormal Events... Explained?

Hello ATS.

I would like to share some information with you that offered answers to some of the paranormal experiences I’ve had over my lifetime. Maybe it will answer some questions for you, as well.

To begin, I need to explain a bit about vortex points on the earth, and how our parallel universe works. Then I will go into some of my experiences, as well as other members, and show how quantum physics answers the question of how these things possibly happened.

Source: The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations ... - David Wilcock - Google Books

Our quest to recover the lost secrets of the ancients appears to be nearly complete.
Our biggest discovery has been that the three dimensions of space we see all around us--as the real world--is only half of the picture. The other half is a parallel reality, in which all the rules are basically the same--but space over there is time over here, and vice versa. These two realities are intimately and totally dependent upon each other for survival--their swirling movements blend together within every atom.
In order to cancel out gravity, achieve coherence and enter into time-space, we have to know how to create the proper vortex currents in the Source Field- so we can levitate teleport and travel in time, which may be a key part of the predicted Golden Age.
Geometry appears to be the key to creating the vortex currents we need to achieve these stunning results.

It is possible that certain areas on earth could have greater coherence than other areas, making time travel, levitation, and teleporting to other dimensions easier in those spots.

Ivan T. Sanderson discovered that most ship and plane disappearances occurred in twelve equidistant locations around the world, forming this geometric pattern:

Once the dodecahedron was added to Snaderson’s original discovery, Russian scientists discovered that over 3,300 different ancient sites were built on this grid.
www.kjmaclean.com...

William Becker and Bethe Hagens refined Snaderson’s discovery and enhanced it to create a more advanced visualization of the Global Grid:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In the twentieth century, Sir Alfred Watkins found that a huge number of architectural sites appeared throughout England on straight-lined paths called ley lines.

Hans Jenny discovered the flowing geometric currents could be galaxy-wide, and lead to traversable wormholes, or stargates, where all you have to do is go in one side and the current will carry you out the other side.
Living or nonliving matter that gets captured into this vortex would disappear from our reality and move over into the parallel reality, at least temporarily.

In September 1903 W.G. Grotten-Dieck awoke on night to the sight of black stones warping directly through his roof and ceiling as they fell in a smooth “slow motion”.
He said he tried to catch the stones while they were falling, but he never could. He said they seemed to change direction in the air as soon as he tried to get hold of them.

This indicates the stones still had a levity effect, and were being repelled by matter in space-time. They were very likely not fully materialized yet, explaining why he was never able to catch one of them. They may have moved right through his hand like it wasn’t even there.

This could possibly explain some of the posts on my paranormal thread (click on my signature).

DISAPPEARING AND RE-APPEARING OBJECTS

Here is one: (This post had no way to copy the link here)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:53 AM
quote reply
reply to post by sled735

I remember when i was around 7 or 8 years old, i use to sleep over my great grandmothers house all the time and there was a girl next door the same age as i was and we use to play together outside in the woods all the time...

One sunny and warm autumn morning we walked really far out into the woods exploring like we always did and then we started to feel tired, so we laid down beneath a grove of tall oak trees and quickly fell asleep...

We both awakened at the same time about three hours later and while still laying down, we excitedly started telling each other about both of us having dreams of elves and fairies...

But when we stood up and looked around, there were acorns laying all over the ground that were not there when we laid down and fell asleep and there were hundreds of them everywhere beneath those oak trees, only these were not regular acorns, these acorns were colored and they were swirled with every color of the rainbow, red, orange, yellow, purple, blue and green all mixed close together like a tie dyed shirt or one of those clear rubber super balls with different colors inside that they use to sell in gumball machines....

We couldn’t believe what we were looking at and we hurriedly ran back and forth filling our pockets with many dozens of those strange colored acorns.
Then we walked home with them really fast, ran into the house to show my grandmother and her visiting sister, took them out of our pockets, to see that they had somehow all turned into their usual dull greens and browns, the rainbow colors were gone and i have never seen or heard of acorns like those acorns ever again...

And so no one else ever saw them, we were told we were seeing things and we were never even able to get a photograph of those rainbow colored acorns, something i have always regretted and often thought about for the past thirty years or so...

(The rainbow colors are another aspect of traveling through other dimensions, which I have no time to cover in this thread.)

Continued...

edit on 9/21/2013 by sled735 because: Edit Title

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
A formidable and commendable task sled.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Below is one of my own experiences where the stone from my ring disappeared, only to materialize in front of me three months later at a different location.
I still have some questions about how it materialized where I was at this later date. Could it be that my energy was connected to it, so it materialized wherever I was at that time?
This seems to be the only logical answer I can come up with.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had a ring setting that was made from Kentucky coal that my husband gave me (ex-husband now). He said it was one of a kind. About a year after we were divorced I lost the setting in the ring at a local club.

Three months later my cousin and I went to a drive-in theater (this was in the mid 1970's). During intermission I went to the bathroom located inside the concession building . As I stood and looked up, there was something black dangling in mid-air in front of my face. I thought at first it was a spider hanging on a web, but then it fell to the concrete floor and made a noise, so I knew whatever it was, it was a solid object. As I knelt over getting a closer look, I realized this was the setting from my ring that I had lost three months prior in a totally different place! It was like it just materialized in front of my eyes, stayed there until I saw it, and fell at my feet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

When I went back to the car my cousin asked me if I was okay because she said I looked like I had seen a ghost! I told her what happened, and she was speechless!

When I got home I placed the setting in my ring, put the ring away in my jewelry case, and I have never taken it out again since that day! I still have it tucked away in my dresser drawer.

Earth Booms, Ball Lightening, Sprites, Elves, Ghosts, Light Orbs, and UFOs:

Dr. Alexei Dmitriev has conducted detailed investigations of naturally occurring vortex phenomena that have many of the qualities we’ve been discussing.
The properties of these vortexes include the ability to penetrate matter, the emission and absorption of light and other electromagnetic radiation, the disruption of electrical systems leading to breakdowns, strong magnetic fields, significant increases or decreases in the weight of objects, rotation of air and dust inside them, explosions which often do not change their size or shape, a spherical outline, and a very substantial increase in the number of reported sightings during years of high solar activity. Dmitriev also claims that “almost all” earthquakes and volcanic eruptions feature these luminous forms at some point before, after and/or during the events.

Dmitriev goes on to explain Time Distortions and how this allows us to witness ghosts, and feelings of other “presences”, and how UFOs materialize on earth.

Here is one post of my experiences with UFOs:

I’m sure most of you have seen some of the threads on ATS over the past few years wondering what the booms are they hear under the earth. (If not, I have posted one for you.)
The investigation by Dr. Dmitriev could, at long last, provide us with an answer.

Could these time portals occasionally create a bridge that spans millions of years of time, and allow living creatures to pass through? I think so.

George Spicer and his wife saw a dinosaur-type creature cross the road in front of their car on July 22, 1933. They did not see any lower limbs. It lurched across the road toward the loch some twenty meters away.

I have a member in my paranormal thread who swears he and others on the road also witnessed a dinosaur crossing the road:
(There is no link available to this post)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:07 PM
quote reply
Dinosaur story hurray. So, this happened a week or so before Halloween while driving at night.

I was on a four lane road, two lanes per side separated by a trench, on the right hand side of the two lanes traveling in my direction. In the lane to my left was a car roughly 12 car spacings ahead of my own coming up to an intersection governed by a stop light. Nothing was out of the ordinary for the day, and I was simply enjoying the music on my way home. The other vehicle I just mentioned was about 6 or so car spacings from the intersection. I looked over across the trench that separated the road to see two vehicles headed in the opposite direction of myself and my fellow motorist just passing from beneath the stop lights. As I look back to the front of my vehicle, being the safe driver that I am , I see a large shape passing through the intersection (a semi at first glance). I look at the color of the light on the stop light to see that it is green and in my favor and I think, "What the heck is this jackbutt doing crossing the intersection on a red light?" I look down at the large mass crossing the intersection just in time to the headlights of the other vehicle ahead of me in the other lane land on the bulk of the mass in question. My first thought is that it is not in fact a semi, but rather a large truck simply "modified" to resemble something else for upcoming Halloween. Now for the cool part.

I saw movement that was just outside the left range of the headlights of the other vehicle, of which I am presuming(after all this happened) to be the head of a large creature. I then focus on what is easily visible thanks to the other vehicle that is now slamming on its breaks and is no further than three car lengths away from passing through the intersection. Mind you, I did not slow down as I was entirely too fixated on what was happening. Coming closer and closer to the intersection I witness a large mid torso, hind legs, and very long tail of some creature. No thought was going through my head other than, "What the.....". I know this is sad, but a person could have ran right in front of my vehicle and I never would have noticed until it was too late because of how captivated I was of what was happening right before me.

Now for the description. The things that struck me the most were the shape of the legs and the length of the tail as I could see these the best as they passed in front of the other vehicle. The legs were eerily similar to those of an iguana, except that in the manner an iguana's hind legs are slightly stretched off to the side, the legs of this creature were more upright. The shape of the feet were similar to an iguana's but the movement was more of that of a frog without the hop mixed in addition to the movement a dog's leg would make while walking. I am sorry about the description, but it is rather difficult.

By the time the tail came into clear sight, the vehicle that was providing the light was at a complete stop, while the stop light remained green and my vehicle still approaching the intersection drawing ever closer. As the body moved through the intersection, the tail whipped to and fro with a slight up and down movement. The body of the creature was completely out of range of the headlights as the tail passed through the light which felt like forever but I am sure was very quick. The tail alone was the size of three cars bumper to bumper. (I apologize for using car lengths, I am just very familiar with them as I work on cars in my profession and see upwards to 30 on any given day.)

Continued...
edit on 9/21/2013 by sled735 because: Edit format

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Perhaps you should make your "Please don't respond until" thread title a post headline/disclaimer, and put your actual post title in the thread title so, I dunno,maybe people will actually know what the thread is about before clicking on it?

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The color of the creature was at best pale. It had a slight yellow/brown hue to it with some circular markings on its back that were darker in color.

As the creature was making through the intersection and now had the front half of it clear on the two other lanes of traffic, its head was facing away from me as though looking down the road for oncoming traffic. Its upper body became transparent and only a slight silhouette of the upper half was visible while the rest remained in plain sight. While I was making my way through the intersection I looked into the cabin of the other vehicle to the only occupant's head turned sharply to the left gazing at the creature. I looked back at the creature just time to see the silhouette of the remaining back half of the creature disappear. My house was the next street up, so continued home trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

Mind you, I had to tell someone about what happened and so I did. The next day while at work I told a coworker who interrupted me and said, "I believe you". Since then I have not really had a need to share the story and so I apologize for the delay in sharing it with all of you. I honestly would have never shared this story if it was not for the actions of the other driver to verify that I was not the only crazy person seeing what was happening.

There have been sightings of the Loch Ness Monster and eyewitness reports of Mokele-Mbembe in the Congo—a four-legged dinosaur-type creature, similar to a brontosaurus but smaller, known as a sauropod. These sightings have been reported in, China Today.

One that I find interesting is the eyewitness sightings of what appear to be pterodactyls or pterosaurs.
Jonathan Whitcomb concludes at least 1,400 Americans have seen what appear to be living pterosaurs between the early 1980s and the end of 2008. He has these reports published in his book, Searching for Ropens.

So… maybe I’m not crazy after all. Here is my encounter with something similar:

(To save space, you can follow the link if you would like to read my story.)

Quantum Jumping

Over the years I have been totally perplexed as to how the events in this next story could have happened; Now I finally have an answer.
Although, the “science” of HOW it happened is explained, it still does not explain the “timing” of WHEN it happened. All I can conclude is, there must be a divine source looking out for us.

This one involves quantum jumping. This didn't happen to me, but I witnessed it:

One day my sister, cousin, and I were going to town in my sister's car, and my girlfriend and her husband were following behind us in their V.W. Beetle. There was a very narrow two-lane bridge on the road going from my house to town.

As we approached this narrow bridge we saw a semi tractor-trailer in front of us stopped at the beginning of the bridge. He was waiting on another semi to cross coming from the other direction. There wasn't enough room for both to pass at the same time.

As the approaching semi reached the end of the bridge my girlfriend came up behind me, and passed us in the other lane as we sat waiting for the semi to exit the bridge. I was yelling at them (although they couldn't hear me), "STOP! STOP! AHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"
There was absolutely no way her car could have made it through the space of the stopped semi, and the one coming off the bridge. I watched wide-eyed in fear of seeing my friend killed before my eyes!
All of a sudden she was on the other side of the narrow space between the two big trucks, safe without even a scratch to the car! 'This was IMPOSSIBLE, but I saw it with my own eyes!', I thought to myself.
Everyone in our car was in awe of what just happened!

When we all reached the other side of the bridge my friend had pulled off at a wide place off the road. I pulled up behind her and asked her what happened.
She said her brakes went out. All she could do was go around us, or hit us in the rear of our car, so she went around.
When she saw the situation ahead she said she knew she was about to be hit head-on by the semi, so she let go of the steering wheel, put her hands over her face, and waited for the crash. When it didn't happen she looked up and they were in the middle of the bridge unharmed! She took a hold of the steering wheel again at that point.

Her husband couldn't stand up for awhile because his legs were too shaky to hold him. They were both shaken up, to say the least, but after awhile we all got back on the road.
After years of not understanding how that happened, I now know they quantum jumped to the other side. I didn't know anything about quantum jumping then.

And hear is another story involving Quantum jumping by a member who posted on my thread:

Hello, Sled735! I'm new to ATS, but the more I read, the more I feel at home! I've had many different types of paranormal experiences, but the quote above made my hair stand on end! I had a similar experience to this a couple of years ago. I was leaving town for a reading from a friend who is psychic, and as I came to a stop at the red light at the 4-way right out from my house, a car stopped to my right, going the other way - the "east" side of the intersection, if you will - and I was at the "south" end. My light turned green, and I looked left, right, then pulled out as I glanced back left a second time - this intersection is at the top of a hill, so you can't see very far to the left. As I pulled out, a van topped the hill from my left, absolutely flying. I shouted "Oh, God" and stood on my brakes. They didn't want to work for some reason, and the car was rolling ever so slowly on into the road. He was pointed at my front wheel on the driver's side, and I braced as I anticipated the pain that I knew was coming when he slammed into my door and my head would hit the window as he spun me around. In my mind's eye I saw my car turned almost back around the opposite way I was going. All at once it was over and the van was speeding on down the road to my right. The driver never hit his brakes, and never hit me... and there was that other car sitting there to my right. How in the world did he get past me without hitting me? He could possibly have swerved around me, but he would have hit that other car head on. There isn't enough room for anything but maybe a motorcycle to have got through between me and that car to my right. When my car finally came to a stop I was all the way out in the lane, just as I noticed the van on my right. I didn't see it go by in front of me, it was just approaching my car like a bullet, and then it was on the right side of my car speeding away. I was so upset I felt half crazy, but I managed to go see my friend for a reading. I pulled out a chair across from him (we meet at a bookstore for these readings), and he did a double take and said "You sure are out of sync with today's energy." Maybe I was so out of sync because of a quantum jump? It's the only thing that really makes sense, knowing how that all played out.

So, there you have it! Many “paranormal” experiences explained by quantum physics.

Did this thread help anyone else understand some of the things that have happened to you?
What are your thoughts?

edit on 9/21/2013 by sled735 because: edit

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Liquesence
reply to post by sled735

Perhaps you should make your "Please don't respond until" thread title a post headline/disclaimer, and put your actual post title in the thread title so, I dunno,maybe people will actually know what the thread is about before clicking on it?

Just a thought.

Well, I figured if people could read, they would know not to respond until I had it finished. Sigh...

edit on 9/21/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

PtolemyII
A formidable and commendable task sled.

Thank you, but I didn't have it all up yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Are you finished?

Let me wager a guess.

My choice is either I believe what you believe or else bad things will happen to me.

Am I close?

It's called religion.

It is bull#.

You want people to believe you because it makes your crap seem more logical.

People have been doing this since the begining of time.

It was bull# then and it's still bull#.

Good Day.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by whouwanttob

Ummmm...... (scratches head). I really don't know what you are talking about, and it is quite obvious you didn't read anything I posted.

Religion? LOL Hardly!!!! Go back and read it, then notice how foolish your post looks!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I will. You understood my 'rant'?

Thank you for taking the time to post your thread.

I intended no disrespect.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

whouwanttob
reply to post by sled735

I will. You understood my 'rant'?

Thank you for taking the time to post your thread.

I intended no disrespect.

Sure had me fooled!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

It is possible that certain areas on earth could have greater coherence than other areas, making time travel, levitation, and teleporting to other dimensions easier in those spots.

Okay I read this far into your thread and call "BS"

Provide 1...one just 1 verified case of "time travel, levitation, or teleporting" you don't need to provide proof of all three just one of the three.

One verified case where someone was able to travel through time, levitated or teleported.

It never happened.
edit on 21-9-2013 by whouwanttob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Doesn't change the fact your response was wholly ignorant.

To OP, I remember years ago reading about lay lines and how ancients build their cities on them etc etc. also how birds migrate using magnetism as their sense. What occurred to me than, which I never really seen discussed much, was that these lines lead to what? What's at the end of these rainbows? We're they the major city complexes or places of worship? I.e. the Pyramids. If so to either or, how and why did the ancients place these structures here and mostly no where else?

I love how that begins to get tied in her, mind you i only read the first post and quick cursory glance at the rest. Wanted to share and continue reading.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Below is one of my own experiences where the stone from my ring disappeared, only to materialize in front of me three months later at a different location.
reply to post by sled735

OMG, so there is this metal pin of sorts. I don't know what it is or what it belongs to but its dull on the pin tip side (if you're thinking pushpin), the thumb side also metal with rivets (two of them). All one piece of metal.

I threw it away, only to find it weeks later. I have since thrown it away 6 or 7 times carefully identifying that it did make it to the trash and OUTSIDE! Only to see it returned to my living room carpet. Doesn't make sense. *scratches head*

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Here is one for time travel and teleporting:

Here is one for levitating divice that was built by Dr. Viktor Grebennikov:

There are many more, if that isn't convincing enough for you!

edit on 9/21/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

reply to post by sled735

OMG, so there is this metal pin of sorts. I don't know what it is or what it belongs to but its dull on the pin tip side (if you're thinking pushpin), the thumb side also metal with rivets (two of them). All one piece of metal.

I threw it away, only to find it weeks later. I have since thrown it away 6 or 7 times carefully identifying that it did make it to the trash and OUTSIDE! Only to see it returned to my living room carpet. Doesn't make sense. *scratches head*

It obviously is attracted to you for some reason. Just put it up like I did my ring and forget about it.

Things like that are mind-blowing, indeed!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

whouwanttob

Provide 1...one just 1 verified case of "time travel, levitation, or teleporting" you don't need to provide proof of all three just one of the three.

One verified case where someone was able to travel through time, levitated or teleported.

Shocker after reading you still don't agree. Pretty safe to assume anyone who reads this thread will already take out the *troll spray*. Disagree without reading and not even getting the context right, then disagree without even showing the faintest understanding of the material still proffered to you. Seriously,find your self a bridge.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Andrew Basiago is a mental patient on the loose!

Give me a break I'm done talking nonsense.

I want tangible proof.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Go me! I had taken a picture of it one of the last times I saw it.

Anyone identify this?

I hope this isn't derailing your thread. If so sorry.
edit on 21-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join