It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gone Walk About.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Good luck Bunny Boy.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Dang man I like your posts, but rest those hands and get the propper meds for the arthritis.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

beezzer
Hi ATS. sup.
I have to take a break.

I've been diagnosed with RA (rheumatoid arthritis). My hands just don't work as well as they used to. I'm going into treatment soon. Hopefully, soon, I'll be able to man a keyboard without being juiced or drugged.
Typing hurts!

Ahhhh life, what are you going to do.

But my rapid-fire snark and irritating humour may have to take a hiatus. I actually have to budget my typing. Sucks.

I haven't been banned. I haven't been chased off.

I just hurt so god-damned bad that I need to take a break.

I love you guys and will miss you. Even my foes, you make it fun!

Peace out, please forgive me if I don't reply right away to this thread. Sh!t happens sometimes. I value you all, mods and members alike.

Rest assured, I'll be back!

Look into going on a Ketogenic diet and taking Methylsulfonylmethane(over the counter supplement).

Really look into the diet though. It's an old diet that basically has been used for around 80 years for epileptic patients and eventually got hijacked by that Atkins man. The original form of it is one that emphasizes natural fats and protein while steering you away from all carbohydrates(with the theory that maybe we aren't supposed to eat grains etc). It's also been linked with a reduction in inflammation all across the board and will help you lose weight. I had recommended it for a family member who had cancer(since when the body is in a state of ketosis, ketone bodies are used instead of glycogen which is cancer's food source). Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Why not try some Text to Speech software. It takes a little while for the software to get used to your voice. But it works just fine...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I was just told about this thread and that you are taking a break, Mr Bunny.

Sorry to hear about your challenges. You are already missed.

In the meantime, we'll just have to enjoy and party with the carrot juice leftovers, the carrot cake leftovers and by all means, Jessica Rabbit.

Sorry once more...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi guys.

Just browsing, checking in. Diet has changed (I quit dairy) and am on some NSAID's. Just OTC for pain (avoiding the potent stuff for now)
Getting hurt sucks!

A good day today so I thought I'd poke my nose back in. Thank you all for the suggestions and well wishes. I appreciate it and it means a lot!

beez

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

beezzer good to see your little face out of the burrow again try bags of frozen peas for your hands .

look after yourself bud and hope everything goes ok for you

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Aw, man, I am sorry to hear that.
I hope your treatment works well... and that you are back typing furiously in no time....

All the best to you , my furry friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join