It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gone Walk About.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hope your still watching, What about a dictation program like Dragon Naturally Speaking? I need it myself. Soak your paws in warm epson salts!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Look for natural cures for that. Fire your dr's 100%. They'll only make it worse most likely.

As for typing Even windows 7 has like a dragon naturally speaking program built in. Not sure where, maybe in the control panel. But I know it comes built in now.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hey Beez,

Surely them bunny ears could be put into training to build up the necessary muscles for typing?
I would suggest bunny ear bench pressing a small carrot at first, then maybe one on each ear - building up to larger ones and eventually a turnip.

I'd also LOVE to see the video of the first attempt with the "neep"

Take care! See you back soon.

GTD

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have RA too, the only things I have found that works to dull the pain is exercise, tons of it, avoiding food that I have any sensitivities to, and staying hydrated. Exercise is a natural form of chelation which removes the irritant from your system that may be the cause of inflammation and damage, avoiding food sensitivities accomplishes the same thing, hydration keeps everything inflated and flexible.

Doctors tried to fob off all of that medication on me long ago for whatever, I didn't like the way they made me feel and stopped taking them and remembered what I already knew before the docs tried to convince me they knew better than I did about myself.

I have become an adrenaline and endorphin junkie, I can't work some full time job and be able to deal with the pain so now I have to work part time to make time to exercise.

Exercise as a full time job is my goal, to hell with all these soul crushing crap jobs out here, being pain free or nearly pain free is my goal.

It's like showering in the winter, washing all of your natural oils off and dumbly buying moisturizer to alleviate the itching and ashen-ness,

... Do the right thing first and it costs less. Stop doing those things that make the issue flare up, allow the pursuit of being pain free to allow you to justify escaping from this pointless hell.

Looking 15 years younger than I am is just an added bonus....Which really doesn't make so much difference at my age, but anyway....

edit on 21-9-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: glub

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Terrible to hear that you are in such pain, I wish you a speedy recovery. It is not often that I get to reply or post, but I assure you , that you have often brought the sunshine into an often cloudy day. I appreciate your snark, and feisty banter, you bring laughter into a world filled with man made gloominess. Stay strong, mend well. You shall be sorely missed . I look forward to your speedy return.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I know this sounds all pseudo-science like, but have you tried avoiding dairy ?

Milk and dairy products are well known to be the culprit in causing a lot of inflammation. It's actually THE most common food allergy. And even though you may not have an "allergy" to dairy per se, it could be adding fuel to the fire of your inflammation problems.

Try cutting out all dairy and dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, etc) just for a couple of months and see if it helps to alleviate some of your pain.

I have an aunt who suffered greatly with RA and she read about the problems with dairy, so she cut it out completely... and within a few weeks she was relieved from a lot of her pain. It doesn't cure the RA, but the fact that she can now do things without so much pain is a life saver for her.

That may not be the case for you particularly, but it's worth a shot right ?

In the meantime Beez, I have a cat with thumbs that I would be more than happy to hire out (for a nominal fee of course) to do all your typing for you:

Get well soon !

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Poor little bunny!

Soak them paws in some epsom salts and do some finger exercises.

There are hundreds of things you can try from medications to homeopathic medicine and even faith healing. Chin up, buddy. There's a light at the end of that tunnel.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I wish you a all best kidder, hope you get things sorted out and you'll be back in no time....

Thumbs up

edit on 21-9-2013 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm so sorry to hear this!

I have RA as well and along with my meds and doctor supervision I take organic Turmeric and organic apple cider vinegar everyday.

And I exercise, by exercise I mean I walk every single everyday, I never ever miss my morning work outs. Working out really is one of the single most important things you can do for your RA.

I hope your feeling better and more like your old self soon!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ouch

Feel Better soon.

Zazz x

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ahh this is bad news for us all here, I wish you the best and hope to see your return here on the forums.

I don't post that much but I do a lot of mousing and I have found that lately my baby finger is going numb on my mouse hand.

Probably something evil in store for me as well.

Please keep us informed if you can on how you are doing.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey have you tried Borax? I am not really into alternative medicine but many friends who have back pain, arthritis and other such issues tell me its brilliant, but I don't use it. If you give it a try make sure you keep in mind that boron is a trace mineral and you need tiny amounts of it. Be very careful of dosage as adverse reactions are recorded in some people.

members.upnaway.com...

www.rexnewnhamarthritiseducation.com...

There are many more links but this should get you started. Regardless I just wish you well.

x

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A friend of mine cured her arthritis with a simple recipe of cooking certain veggies then throwing them away and drinking the juice, if interested I can get the recipe, I would also recommend a good long detox, continued with a healthy diet and excercise, not saying you doing already do that, I'm just saying. From my years of research this is the best way to go rather than prescription medications/steroids ect. But whatever route you choose to take I wish you a speedy recovery and abundance of health.

Steve.

reply to post by beezzer

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

G,day mate. it may pay to check out and try some BROMELAIN FORTE and/or TURMERIC curcuminoids. i injured my right shoulder and was unable to draw my compound bow at 65lbs. wound it down to 50lbs and still had probs. so i started taking both the above. i had purchased both for the wench. same prob as you have. results. works for both of us. bugga me, it is also helping the dog. bow now back up to 65lbs. look out deer rabbits goats and pigs. if u try the above pls give me a heads up on your results. goodluck mate.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
as somebody mentioned already "dragon NS" could be a help. even if its not perfect you'll have less to do with corrections than typing the lot yourself. please take note of the dietary advice already given and pay STRICT attention to the acid/alkaline balance. all the taste sensations you have indulged in over the years-(being "army tough")will most certainly give you an acid system. its the precursor to arthritis and many other ailments. but you can largely reverse that declining health by emphasizing alkaline foods. you should confine your sustenance to fruits and vegetables like your life depends on it. because it does! refrain from tomatoes, eggplant and capsicum and perhaps introduce them slowly 3 months later to see if you can handle them. same with dairy.
also study up on colonic irrigation, take 5 sessions, and be amazed at the difference in health and energy.

you CAN improve! no more booze, coffee, tea, chocolate, sweets, preserves, tins of; just fruit and veges. good luck!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Poor Beez! RA sucks... but a girl with RA I know is being treated by my same Dr who specializes in Auto Immune disorders and doing pretty good now. She has 3 rx... and really able to do everything but competitive sports at the moment.

What a terrible coincidence... you are being regulated from ATSing by a medical issue.... and here I am with a torn ACL which will force me to come here and annoy folks much much more than I have all summer. Im really not willing to age gracefully it seems, but the sports med guys LOOVE me. I think I just bought this one a new speed boat...

You could always get the voice to text thingy.... if you can refrain from cursing dealing with some folks here.

Feel better Bunny.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So sorry to hear that!

Have you done any research on the following possible remedies? I have tried a few of these myself and I've done a lot of research.

Look into Boron. Boron is an element found in nature and there's been research done that shows countries that have too little boron have more arthritis. You can buy 20 Mule Team Borax at the grocery store. It is 100 percent natural, so don't worry. I haven't died yet and I've been drinking 1/4 teaspoon in a liter of water everyday. That's pretty diluted, so it won't hurt you. Do some research on the net about it. Look at the RA cures that Ted from Bangkok writes about at earthclinic.com

Hydrogen Peroxide therapy. You buy 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and put a few drops in a glass of distilled water and drink it, putting one more drop in a day until you get up to 25. You can Google this and find out the protocol. A lot of people do Borax and hydrogen peroxide at the same time. This is really important: Buy a spray bottle and do 11 parts water to 1 part hydrogen peroxide and spray it on the areas that hurt. You won't believe how great it works in taking the pain away. You can actually soak your hands in a pan with this solution, or your feet, or whatever hurts. For elbows, knees, etc. you can spray it on. Put two capsules in a bathtub half filled with water and soak in it. Also, olive oil will take the pain away too if you rub it on the sore areas. Make sure you use food grade hydrogen peroxide. You can order it on line at Amazon.

Also, there is the antibiotic protocol. Some researchers believe RA is some sort of bacterial or viral problem and a Harvard doc discovered that low dose antibiotics over a long period of time cures RA. Go to roadback.org and read all of the success stories. There are lots of people at the site to answer your questions, etc. Not all doctors will prescribe this for you, but the site will send you a list of doctors who will. It has "cured" thousands of people.

Also, get serious about your diet. People with RA notice that certain things that they eat cause flares. Look into RA diets and lifestyles. Start juicing veggies and fruit. Cut out sugar, dairy, wheat and nightshade veggies like potatoes and eggplant and tomatoes. Drink lots of water. Get exercise when you can.

Also, you should look into getting a computer application that will type through voice recognition. There are adaptive devices for people who have a hard time typing. Look into it!

The drug protocol for RA is extremely heavy duty...as far as conventional meds go. Serious drugs. Do a lot of research and know what you're up against.

PM me if you have any questions.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Also, I balance my PH Level everyday with raw organic apple cider vinegar and baking soda.

I also take a good probiotic.

You know, Edgar Cayce had a lot to say about RA. Bathe in epsom salts twice a week in hot water for at least 30 minutes. That really helps.

Cayce thought RA was a case of poor assimiliation and elimination. Google it...

Also, get your vitamin D levels checked!

Good Luck!
edit on 23-9-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

My mother had RA, and it was no joke! Sending you healing thoughts and prayers, beezzer. Hope you start feeling better very soon.

peace,
AB

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join