It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 3 ways to die....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was reading in some magazine the other day. It said the top 3 ways to die are:

1) Car accidents
2) Poisoning
3) Decease

And in that order. Everything else falls into an extremely low percentile. It was kinda surprising I thought.

So here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna find out you have a fatal decease, and that you have 3 months to live at best. At that point you're gonna go out and get so drunk that you're almost blind because you just don't care anymore. And then you'll get in your car and go driving off a cliff. And at that exact moment you hit the ground your cancer and your alcohol poisoning both will also reach there apex and you'll die of all 3 at once! And you're gonna be deader than a door nob!

edit on 20-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Alright! Everyone feel better now? I know I sure do. For a while there it seemed that my only hope was a long dragged out agonizing death in some dark alley.

Seriously though Spartacus you seem a good guy. We're all rooting for you, come out of the dark.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
How about quietly in your sleep?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm surprised poisoning is number 2

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

spartacus699
I was reading in some magazine the other day. It said the top 3 ways to die are:

1) Car accidents
2) Poisoning
3) Decease

And in that order. Everything else falls into an extremely low percentile. It was kinda surprising I thought.

So here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna find out you have a fatal decease, and that you have 3 months to live at best. At that point you're gonna go out and get so drunk that you're almost blind because you just don't care anymore. And then you'll get in your car and go driving off a cliff. And at that exact moment you hit the ground your cancer and your alcohol poisoning both will also reach there apex and you'll die of all 3 at once! And you're gonna be deader than a door nob!

edit on 20-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

This list isn't correct, although maybe the list you have is for a particular age group. Looks like those statistics might belong to young males.

Most people will die from heart disease and cancer. There's no excitement in the end times for the majority of people.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Number 1 in my book:
Old Age, surrounded by the ones you love and ones that love you, the time you want to go and in great comfort.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
Number 1 in my book:
Old Age, surrounded by the ones you love and ones that love you, the time you want to go and in great comfort.

People always say that same way to die but to me that sounds awful. You'd be the last of many of your loved ones to die, meaning you watched all your friends pass before you. If you managed to find love you'd either have to watch them go or they watch you.

For me I think there's no good way to die, ever. I have thought about this extensively and maybe the lucky ones are the ones kill over suddenly without any warning.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'd love to go as this man has.
Conscious death on the day of his choosing

edit on -050009America/Chicago11pmth1393011 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Number 3 is amusing because of your spelling error. Quite the unintended pun!

Deceased means dead.

edit on 20-9-2013 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Skellon

Number 3 is amusing because of your spelling error. Quite the unintended pun!

Deceased means dead.

edit on 20-9-2013 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

right? isn't that dead?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Bassago

Seriously though Spartacus you seem a good guy. We're all rooting for you, come out of the dark.

I second this motion.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am not suprised with car accidents seeing the amount of autos on the roads, I am taken aback by poisoning. Personally I would prefer a quick death over a long battle with disease.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

when I get really old I'm literally going to become a hermit. I'm gonna live way back in the woods somewhere. And no longer enter society other than to get some supplies from time to time. I'll maybe keep a dog as a companion. And I'll just live out my life quietly away from society.

new topics

top topics

join