It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Uncle Sam Ads say Opt-Out of Obamacare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

windword
reply to post by Bassago

It's pretty ironic really. The GOP are the ones "playing doctor", by forcing women get vaginal ultra sound probes, and pay for it out of pocket, even though doctors say they're unnecessary, for birth control.

Funny you should mention that.

The ads are made by the same people that brought you Mandated Medical Procedures.....

“This ad is brought to you by the same people who force Uncle Sam between our legs when it comes to reproductive health.” said Ilyse Hogue, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America

‘Creepy Uncle Sam’ would like to give you a pelvic exam

The ad is made by Generation Opportunity. Who are they?

The ad, produced by the Koch-funded Generation Opportunity,...

Creepy New Koch Brothers Ad Shows Uncle Sam ‘Playing Doctor’

Another Koch fueled Astro-Turf group.

How many does that make now?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Like I said in the OP:

These videos are really short and worth a couple minutes if only for the amusement.

BritofTexas, have a little fun. Even though posted here this could as easily gone in the joke forum.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

links234
Well that's just silly.

Not exactly accurate, but silly.

No I think we all know that "Uncle Sam" himself will not be inserting a speculum in our daughters or asking us to bend over and cough but the very idea that it is any of their business in the first place is the point. It disturbs me that I have to spoon feed this to anyone or assuming you are not actually that dense I guess you're just trolling.

How about injecting something substantive next time..... Hmmmmm?
edit on 21-9-2013 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thats nonsense.
Insurance companies and the other medical profiteers are
trying to scare you, one last time.

It's started in 2009 with Obama "Killing Grandma" remember ?
How do y'all keep falling for big business generated doom,
because the gov is forcing them to do something decent ?

It's better as an ad for republican Gov. I'm gonna force
you to have an ultrasound Mcdonell of Virginia.
What a load of crap.

edit on 21-9-2013 by sealing because: sp

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Well once I finish reading the 22,000 some odd regulations (conservatively) we can further discuss just what is nonsense.

If they are going to be questioning people sex life. do you really think your "Hoo ha" is safe from scrutiny?[

nypost.com...
edit on 21-9-2013 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The left in america are gullible, I would call them obamabots. They have no mind of their own. There are also the occupy types which were not afraid to voice their opinions in the past, but whom mysteriously disappeared from the spotlight.

ACA is nothing to support and definitely nothing to brag about. 20,000 pages of confusion in what appears lobbyists drew up on their own and rubber-stamped by politicians on both sides of the isle.

If this was really effective nationalised healthcare it would have much broader support. Of course conservatives dont help the cause at all by hating anything government run. Help sabotage something and then call it out. Its hypocrisy. The democrats on the other hand dont care about the poor either and only care about linning their pockets. They are good pretenders.

We only have one party in america. It definitely is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Those are great! Thanks for bringing them to us!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
govt should stay out of the lives of the people and focus on keeping out any foreign nation that want to encroach on our rights and freedoms. the Govt is meant to protect us from the UN not be in bed with them.

If the Govt gets involved in medical that last commercial would have been done without a glove.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This about seals it for me. While people are ranting about Obamacare, no one can actually put it in to context. Judging by the amount of money and drive that has gone in to destroy it, I'm going to say it negatively affects corporation and government, given how much ammo they've put in trying to destroy it. Who knows, maybe it actually benefits real live people.. . . . .. .... . .

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

boncho
Who knows, maybe it actually benefits real live people.. . . . .. .... . .

Perhaps it does. I have my doubts though in light of the tens of thousands who are being dumped off of viable company plans to the exchanges. Along with the premium increase estimates we've seen, large providers dropping coverage in certain states and the way many companies are forcing employees to less than 30 hours per week it doesn't look good. That's not to mention the bureaucratic and privacy issues involved.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

those were really creepy

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join