It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures, Footage Indicate Global Zombie Outbreak Is Underway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

TrueMessiah
reply to post by OneManArmy

I understand what this thread is about but having misleading titles is not cool bro. Many people clicked on this this thinking the actual phenomenon was taking place.

Granted my original title was misleading. But if you look at the OP, at the bottom a MOD edited my title to the title in the article I have linked.

And if anyone really thought a zombie outbreak was actually happening, then what can I say?

REALLY???

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
God could be a computer and had to Reboot it's program.

Its a funny idea, but I wonder if there may actually be some truth to it.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Pictures coming in from all over the world indicate that a zombie outbreak has begun…

Worldwide zombie outbreak!!! Started today, it seems to be a global phenomenon!!

OK, so I lolled.

When I heard the the radio news report and heard the store staff cheering the mugs buying their new iPhones, after sleeping outside the store all week, i was bit disturbed, to say the least.

What are we becoming?, Im shocked how we have plunged into the oblivion as a society.

Mod Edit: Sorry - Thread title needs to be the title of the reference story
edit on 20-9-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

I saw a bunch of Zombies the other day when I was at a doctors office. It didn't scare me though because if you don't make any noise they won't notice you. They just sat there with their electronic boxes in their hand and were staring at them. They hardly moved at all except when the boxes made a sound or a beep or buzz. They seemed to get agitated and have to talk at it though you can't make out what they're saying. Some of them are mutating and you can tell because they have these things on their eye or in their ear, but you may need to be careful.

edit on 21-9-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Glassbender777
Its beyond ridiculous for anyone to be camping out overnight just in order to say " look at me I got the new phone first". If these people would just put half the effort towards something constructive in life,this world would be amazing, but thats just a pipe dream these days.

Actually that is something really constructive in comparison to what the human race has been doing for the last 100, 000 years.

I know some persons have romantic thoughts about sleeping under the stars, hunting for food, dying from teeth related infections before 30, pooping in fields, taking photos with rocks, and hanging around in large groups as a community because there is not much better to do ... but frankly, anything to keep humans occupied and not throwing sharp sticks at each other or coming up with new reasons to fire rockets is pretty awesome.

As for the romantic notion of peaceful happy poor people ... I saw an Australian soldier hand a village child a bar of chocolate. I thought it was the most awesomely nice thing, but I've never seen a child so quickly turn into a crack dealer in my life, hugging a bar of Cabury and racing down the street away from suddenly violent toddler chocolate addicts does not indicate happiness.

I have no love of weird Apple products or pointless gadgets, and I don't believe material possessions make people happy, but chances are the vast majority of people by sheer statistical odds were never going to do anything useful in the first place, and for at least some of them 'constructive' would be something bordering on a Hitler impersonation with varying scales of impact.

At least with over indulgent gadgets there is the odd chance they might actually browse onto a website and learn something useful or blink a few times and go, 'I should go study medicine and cure cancer'.

I dunno, just things to think about. Not meaning to get in the way of the smart phone hatred. /shrug

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Dustytoad

I am not shocked. I was born feeling like that. I never met anyone as a kid that knew what I meant about the word being crazy. It's gotten worse and starting around the time smartphones came out there was an even bigger shift into whatever this is....

To me it's always felt like a complete lack of spirit. Used to be some people were down to earth and some were space cadets. Now hardly anybody is anything at all.

Don't forget meth. Oh and I used to think burnt out rope heads were zoned out.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

OneManArmy

TrueMessiah

I understand what this thread is about but having misleading titles is not cool bro. Many people clicked on this this thinking the actual phenomenon was taking place.

And if anyone really thought a zombie outbreak was actually happening, then what can I say?

REALLY???

Actually I did!

Here I though I was the only one left out from the Mind Set of things in this world! It's like most of the
Planet is on METH!

It's Your Thread so might as well relate your understanding of Zombies to us; Please! It seem's people are confused by the TV term Zombies then in real life.

As for my term for Zombies is the lack of understanding of anything that matter's in life. I would gladly
give away all my stuff and life just to see something good happen here on Earth! The mind set now is the
this and that and not the OMG! What can I do to make this place better for at least one person.

The idea of something crossing the road living, stop and allow it to cross the street. The idea of having
friends who are your friend and not playing some high school crap like FB! People working togetter as a whole, The word LOVE means something other then what you can do for them.

Or you could have used Vampire's! The one's who hang around sucking all your energy because they have none left! Somehow them 2 shared their DNA and now we have ??????????; Drones??????? has to be a good
name though.

All I ask is to take a good day and Watch People. What is missing? Try not to Judge though, see through
the wall with your heart and not your eyes.

Next day look up Red Ant's and what they do. You would think by now that Man would have decided that
Earth is our Queen!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I couldnt refrain myself from posting, this is a HUGE problem I have observed for YEARS. My mother has managed 4 different cellphone companies for over 10 years two of which are Canada's largest (Rogers and Bell).. She always has the newest and best phones every year..

The entire time she worked in the cellphone business; my brothers and father all loved to have a new phone.. Myself, I never wanted one for a specific reason - I seen it pointless and zombie-like. I always said "if you want to get a hold of me, call my hosue number, stop by, or send me an email".

Eventually I got a cool cellphone, because I wanted a camera in my pocket. I love photography, and I couldnt afford an expensive camera.. It broke within a couple months, and I didnt get another cellphone for a couple years later. My most recent phone was the Samsung Rugby, something that has a decent camera, internet on the go, calculator and can take the damage (it was built for destruction is what they said)..

A couple months ago I dropped it on a busy street, and lets say. . It wasnt complete 'destroy-proof', silly me. Now I have a samsung tablet, and I dont think I will ever get a phone again. The only reason I got the rugby, was because I was looking for work and applying all over the city, I wanted to make sure I never missed a call. Other then work, I dont care for the cellphone.

The zombie-nature people have become in this technological era, is utterly disgusting. I cant STAND walking down the street, seeing people driving, peopel at work, people at stores/malls with THEIR FU*KING HEADS DOWN!

JUST LOOK UP YOU STUPID SHEEP. Like BEING ALIVE is not entertaining enough, you have to look at a tiny little device EVERYDAY, for HOURS on end?! YOUR an ORGANIC HUMAN BEING, with a HEART BEATING in your CHEST! Your more then a stupid, DEAD device..

My god, I cant stand it. My entire family put more time into their phones, then communicating with eachother. People have to text 24/7.. Text WHAT?!

"Hey samantha, what are you doing"
"Im at work, doing nothing but texting you"

Lol! Seriously, who gives a flying # what people are doing EVERYDAY?! You talked to that person yesterday, they havent left the god damn planet! This human species is at its DUMBEST EVER witnessed by the cosmic-creation. The only smart ones, are the ones creating these stupid f*king devices.

THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS FOR THSI GOD DAMNIT!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Haha that was really funny, i'm starting to realize zombies are not some half-dead blood sucking brainless parasites but as Mckenna described them, half-baked morons consuming all this trash that is being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

In that case, there's definitely a zombie apocalypse already underway.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Gave me a good laugh

Thanks for the share, what a great way to start the day

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Lead your kids, let them hold awareness along with those little devices in their hands, they are our future.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Seem's you see the same thing, no? Now look around at all the kids with their cell phones too. I would
like to add that the Mark of the Beast could be the Cell Phone!

Considering what it can do now, GPS, Log every action, pay your bills; swiping comming soon, able to take
pictures at any time; help's the Spy's find out things, fingerprinting; for the rest who have no print's on
record! Never had one though, just read here and there noticing the Great Plan!

It's becoming very ill out there, and as with you. Call my @$$ at home, stop by and be Human!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

OneManArmy

I cannot tell you how disturbed I was after watching this video.

Why would you spend 2 weeks waiting outside for a phone?

They are like zombies.

Completely mindless with no sense of what life is really about.

/facepalm

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

OneManArmy

infoseeker26754
God could be a computer and had to Reboot it's program.

Its a funny idea, but I wonder if there may actually be some truth to it.

Is worth the time to consider this? It depend's on how one play's it in their mind! Say before Man cane along
their was God, a computer so massive that it wanted to feel thing's for itself!

So with that idea it created Man it it's own idea only with living tissue. Since we know know the DNA was
actually coded in a way we could have not done this so who did? We know that our brain stop's at 10%
working power, what does the 90% do with itself?

Now look at how the world is going, all computer at a rate so fast it's crazy! Or the Big Bang was nothing
more then the Computer Blowing up!

What if say this is the second time playing itself out? Maybe more times if you like.

Some would find this Un-Holy and that I should be hung on a cross; see's you beat me to this when you did this to Christ. Or that I am going to Hell! Yep have already been their only I was released for having
compassion and a want for a Better understanding of God!

Sure their might be some higher power; so far I see only 2 things that matter! The Sun and this Planet!
Either one of them gone we are all Dead! All the wonderful Life gone, people last on the list though; seem's to me we are killing everything that move's or use them for food anyway!

Pain it seem's has to be accepted, noticed and live with before anything can be done. NO! Then go see
your DR; sure he can give you something to run away from your problem's.

Good part is, some are being lead on a different path while the rest of you stay in your Hell as you so call it!
Sometime's hell is good for you, being cast aside and learning the first important thing in life;

Learn to Love Yourself First and then you could care less if anybody Loves you! Walking with Love in your
Heart can help other's find their Way!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Right now you are staring into a light.

I was always taught NOT to stare into lights... and yet, here I am, like some unstoppable idiot.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Lol one of the guys waiting there said: "What color? Gold! Do you think i'm gonna stay in line for 8 days and not get the gold? Do you think i'm stupid?"

What's funny about stupid people, is that they're too stupid to ever recognize it about themselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes, now you are touching on something very disturbing.
This sort of thing has been going on since the movie "metropolis"
I dont think you are freaking out at all, its in popular music too. And the animalisation of women too.
They, whoever "they" are, are actively brainwashing us into accepting our embracing of technology.
They are also actively promoting technology that will "enhance" our humanness. Brain implants and other "cyborg" technologies. "Resistance is futile".

I have a position that empowers me to see through and the above statement is correct about what is happening. At the rate of exponential like growth it is less then a decade before their full plan is in complete control. 90% of the population with access to technology/the internet/oil are slaves to it.

These TOOLs (devices, technologies) are actually awesome and useful. BUT THEY WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE the way of life we see today. This is the beginning to the ending.

But do not be afraid. If you are reading this there's a good chance their mind control doesn't work with you. Does advertising? Media? No. Here you are and if you look for truth it will present itself.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

EarthWizard

Yes, now you are touching on something very disturbing.
This sort of thing has been going on since the movie "metropolis"
I dont think you are freaking out at all, its in popular music too. And the animalisation of women too.
They, whoever "they" are, are actively brainwashing us into accepting our embracing of technology.
They are also actively promoting technology that will "enhance" our humanness. Brain implants and other "cyborg" technologies. "Resistance is futile".

I have a position that empowers me to see through and the above statement is correct about what is happening. At the rate of exponential like growth it is less then a decade before their full plan is in complete control. 90% of the population with access to technology/the internet/oil are slaves to it.

These TOOLs (devices, technologies) are actually awesome and useful. BUT THEY WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE the way of life we see today. This is the beginning to the ending.

But do not be afraid. If you are reading this there's a good chance their mind control doesn't work with you. Does advertising? Media? No. Here you are and if you look for truth it will present itself.

Exactly, I dont watch TV, I read the news with a large serving of salt(no pinches here), I can see through advertising. But that being said, my fears are based in when they decide to turn the power off.
We have become so dependent on this technology, that we would be lost(literally) without it.

And yes like all technology, it really is a double edged sword.

I have gotten MOST of my education from the Internet, because I hardly ever went to school.
That really helped my ability to think, how to use my own critical thought to shape my own opinions, without having them thrust upon me by teachers following a state agenda.
The internet is the greatest achievement of man IMO, but it is also our greatest enemy.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My Dad asked me why I don't just buy an I-Phone instead of using a notebook/laptop. I replied that the screen was too damned small, and they cost too much. I hate phones as much as I hate driving, but the internet is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

There is a zombie outbreak though, unfortunately those zombies are frequently behind the wheel.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S that I found in the road, it needs a new screen but they only cost about 35 bucks, it seems to work and has battery, you can have it free for just shipping cost.
edit on 23-9-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: iyg

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join