It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures, Footage Indicate Global Zombie Outbreak Is Underway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Pictures coming in from all over the world indicate that a zombie outbreak has begun…

Worldwide zombie outbreak!!! Started today, it seems to be a global phenomenon!!

OK, so I lolled.

When I heard the the radio news report and heard the store staff cheering the mugs buying their new iPhones, after sleeping outside the store all week, i was bit disturbed, to say the least.

What are we becoming?, Im shocked how we have plunged into the oblivion as a society.

Mod Edit: Sorry - Thread title needs to be the title of the reference story
edit on 20-9-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I am not shocked. I was born feeling like that. I never met anyone as a kid that knew what I meant about the word being crazy. It's gotten worse and starting around the time smartphones came out there was an even bigger shift into whatever this is....

To me it's always felt like a complete lack of spirit. Used to be some people were down to earth and some were space cadets. Now hardly anybody is anything at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Dustytoad

I am not shocked. I was born feeling like that. I never met anyone as a kid that knew what I meant about the word being crazy. It's gotten worse and starting around the time smartphones came out there was an even bigger shift into whatever this is....

To me it's always felt like a complete lack of spirit. Used to be some people were down to earth and some were space cadets. Now hardly anybody is anything at all.

exactly, we are becoming soulless drones, aka zombies.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

loool ive seen them last year in munich thats really crazy

but as for japan , naaah they just came to take a photo of the guy who bought the iphone

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Dr UAE

loool ive seen them last year in munich thats really crazy

but as for japan , naaah they just came to take a photo of the guy who bought the iphone

WHAT!?!

There was only ONE? lol

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just watched I, Robot and the way they are pumping out iPhones every year lately it feels like iRobots are just around the corner. Apple would be the ones to release iRobots too, just cause they are so good at releasing stuff so quickly. I'm not sure if its good or bad, but considering the movie it could be good at first then bad. Lets hope its only good though. I feel so old to be witnessing such a technological revolution, I remember when going outside was a thing, now I stay inside for hours on end at a computer, a flatscreen moniter at that, and isn't the new iphone have a projection screen now with a projection keyboard? like holy crap that just blows my mind.... next thing you know android is gonna have a projection android asking you commands. My mind is blown

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

neobludragon
I just watched I, Robot and the way they are pumping out iPhones every year lately it feels like iRobots are just around the corner. Apple would be the ones to release iRobots too, just cause they are so good at releasing stuff so quickly. I'm not sure if its good or bad, but considering the movie it could be good at first then bad. Lets hope its only good though. I feel so old to be witnessing such a technological revolution, I remember when going outside was a thing, now I stay inside for hours on end at a computer, a flatscreen moniter at that, and isn't the new iphone have a projection screen now with a projection keyboard? like holy crap that just blows my mind.... next thing you know android is gonna have a projection android asking you commands. My mind is blown

I dont think replacing a few chips inside really constitutes a new product, but hey, idiots will be idiots and buy any old crap if it has an apple on it. The proof is right here, its already been proven to be substandard to the other devices on the market, but hey it has an APPLE on it!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
see this is what i fear...

Dnews explaining how us as humans are becoming attached to things that have no feelings, but in this case robots.

I know I should probably make a thread bout it but this feels appropriate here. I feel as if its only a matter of time where we have robots in every home doing stuff for us, telling us they love us, and then BAM they just kill us and robots take over the planet. I mean its already been established that robots can learn to move on there own so i'm pretty sure they could one day develop actual feelings. Idk maybe I am just freaking out still over the movie I just watched, but it really does feel like we are moving down that path, and Apple is just paving it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

neobludragon
see this is what i fear...

Dnews explaining how us as humans are becoming attached to things that have no feelings, but in this case robots.

I know I should probably make a thread bout it but this feels appropriate here. I feel as if its only a matter of time where we have robots in every home doing stuff for us, telling us they love us, and then BAM they just kill us and robots take over the planet. I mean its already been established that robots can learn to move on there own so i'm pretty sure they could one day develop actual feelings. Idk maybe I am just freaking out still over the movie I just watched, but it really does feel like we are moving down that path, and Apple is just paving it.

Yes, now you are touching on something very disturbing.
This sort of thing has been going on since the movie "metropolis"
I dont think you are freaking out at all, its in popular music too. And the animalisation of women too.
They, whoever "they" are, are actively brainwashing us into accepting our embracing of technology.
They are also actively promoting technology that will "enhance" our humanness. Brain implants and other "cyborg" technologies. "Resistance is futile".

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Complete lack of spirit is exactly right. I'd been trying to find a way to describe it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...

WHO are these morons? Seriously, who the hell are these dopes lined up halfway to hell waiting to buy some piece of iCrap which does exactly the same stuff as their old piece of iTrash, only in a newer and vaguely shinier way? ......

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I hope every day to wake up, look outside and see TWD.

nothing else would be able to give freedom as effectively.

man how awesome.. ZOMBIELAND IRL..

I didn't think an ATS title could get me so excited and then bummed. HOAX... lol

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

HanzHenry
I hope every day to wake up, look outside and see TWD.

nothing else would be able to give freedom as effectively.

man how awesome.. ZOMBIELAND IRL..

I didn't think an ATS title could get me so excited and then bummed. HOAX... lol

lol, sorry, my bad, but in these dark times a little humour will never go a miss IMO.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just put my residence into "fortress mode" and the local police are now surrounding my home thinking it is some sort of terrorism ploy. All because somebody pressed the "Z" button by announcing this thread!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If you like following the phone crowd you might like this one too.

phonebloks

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 20/9/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What an stupidity, I see no misleading title here. I have an IPhone3 only because I got it for free and it was all they got when I signed the contract.

That sheeple in the photos will use it 90% of the time to go facebook and text "lol" 50 times a day.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nah, you will see some real zombies soon though... they have started morphing humans and machines and computers. The collective is almost ready to be born. Coming soon to a hospital near your.... come in and get your memory upgrade... all the old scifi movies are literally coming true...lol....

really makes you wonder are we not living in a matrix already or what, lol...

zombie of the future is half human and half machine...

the bot

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
hoax

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join