Republican Conservative Anti-Human Agenda takes Hold

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

With a 40 billion dollar cut in food stamps—in one of the worst economies in history—where thousands of children will likely go hungry, and a barbarian attempt to abolish Health Care and probably kill thousands of people in the process, the anti-human Republican Party is in full boar in its agenda of slavishly kowtowing to the 1 percent and billionaire and millionaire population.

These so-called “Christians” who are literally going out of its way to deny human life saving needs to the poor and middle class Americans are the essence and epitome of pure selfishness and depraved indifference to human suffering and needs and have again proved themselves to be the most pernicious and backward force on the planet earth.

They have no reason for being other than to support the bane of human existence on this earth—by adding to human suffering, and the steady downhill spiral of the American middle class.

These troglodytes of moral depravity, craven huckstering and slavish devotion to the rich class are trying to shut down the government by extorting the president to kill what they call Obamacare.

This is of course typical of the modern Republican conservative philosophy of always being against human progress for any one save the rich.

They were against all the modern programs that have built the American middle class to the most prosperous on the planet, so they being against Health care and feeding poor Americans is nothing new.

One wonders how human beings can be so evil and selfish.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Blah...blah...blah.

You do realize that there are democratic liberals also backing this?

And what about all the democratic liberals who want to take our rights away? All the while padding their pockets.

But I guess your good with that, aren't ya?

As people always say to one another. You don't like it? Move.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Anti human??? Quite the drama queen eh??

What does that make those whom believe in abortion?

But to stay on topic, your manufactured outrage to blame only one party while they are both criminal in the laws they pass is laughable at best!

How about crying about "WHY" so many people need food stamps???? Go ahead? I dare ya! There is enough blame to go around for BOTH parties in why and how our country got in the shape we are in today!

But hey, if acting like a drama queen makes you feel better, then who am I to stop you!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more with your description of the modern day TP/GOP.

On the other hand, I am a believer that everything is in "divine order" and that somehow humanity needs to witness the type of anti-human callousness currently being demonstrated by the republican party in order for us to reject it. So I guess that somehow, they're doing us a favor by showing their true colors.

Humanity is waking up to this oppression and their patience is wearing thin. I only hope they have room for all of these bums on that one-way trip to Mars by the time we decide to throw their asses off the planet.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why did you post the same post under different titles, in different forums . . . Are you spamming the board?

EDIT - 2nd
edit on 9/20/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Willtell

These troglodytes of moral depravity, craven huckstering and slavish devotion to the rich class are trying to shut down the government by extorting the president to kill what they call Obamacare.

To be fair the House bill funds the government - it just defunds Obamacare which the republicans hate (along with a lot of us.) Obamacare is from the devil.

The Republican'ts and Demoncrates are the flip sides of our fake two party system.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

TDawgRex
Blah...blah...blah.

If moving is the option you promote for those who don't like it, why did you choose to just LIE about it instead?

www.usatoday.com...

The bill failed to draw the support of a single Democrat, many of whom have said the steep cuts would erode a key safety net depended upon by families with children, seniors, veterans and people looking for work.

Fifteen Republicans also voted against the bill.

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire!!!!!!!
edit on 20-9-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Willtell

With a 40 billion dollar cut in food stamps—in one of the worst economies in history—where thousands of children will likely go hungry, and a barbarian attempt to abolish Health Care and probably kill thousands of people in the process, the anti-human Republican Party is in full boar in its agenda of slavishly kowtowing to the 1 percent and billionaire and millionaire population.

These so-called “Christians” who are literally going out of its way to deny human life saving needs to the poor and middle class Americans are the essence and epitome of pure selfishness and depraved indifference to human suffering and needs and have again proved themselves to be the most pernicious and backward force on the planet earth.

They have no reason for being other than to support the bane of human existence on this earth—by adding to human suffering, and the steady downhill spiral of the American middle class.

This is of course typical of the modern Republican conservative philosophy of always being against human progress for any one save the rich.

They were against all the modern programs that have built the American middle class to the most prosperous on the planet, so they being against Health care and feeding poor Americans is nothing new.

This is the most ridiculous monologue I have read in quite some time. This is a viewpoint from a libertarian lesbian musician/financial article author/video game guru/engineer(since you like labels, I figured I'd label myself before you do).

Now onto my reply: Every group of people is responsible for the current mess we are in.

The healthcare act that has been dubbed the Obamacare act is actually just a law that sets in stone "managed care" which was introduced by Nixon and most popularly used by Michael Moore in his movie "Sicko"(which ironically then went on to support managed care, 0_o).

Managed care is an "insurance" product that essentially removed the consumer from all aspects of health care decisions, instead placing it into the hands of insurance companies, employers, and doctors.

It is a product that doesn't follow the traditional insurance model that is high severity/low frequency (i.e. traditional health insurance that paid for an auto accident) and instead creates a high severity/low frequency/high frequency/low severity product that makes no sense from an actuarial perspective. Any such product can only exist from government subsidies and inane laws that make no sense.

Health care prior to the Managed Care Act(actually called the 1973 Health Maintenance Organization act,passed by the insurance industry and politicians) was primarily funded through other finance vehicles. Health insurance was a product that worked like any other insurance product. People paid five-10 a month to buy a policy that would protect them from catastrophic events.

Everything that I am explaining should be common knowledge but unfortunately there are politicians and authors who deliberately use health care and health insurance as meaning the same thing. Auto insurance does not equal automobiles. It is very important to understand the difference in regard to the newest managed care mandate(obamacare).

Please read this article, it is about seven pages I believe and is very detailed.

www.comedsoc.org...
edit on 20-9-2013 by OrphanApology because: d

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's 40 million/year for 10 years in cuts.

Obamacare will kill more people than WWII.

Since when was it the role of government to nanny us?

Grow a pair.

(roll eyes)

+1 more 
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

This thread reminds me of the "Paid Government shill" thread a couple days back.

All I really see is a child that is pissed because they are not getting their way. Welcome to the real world.

Did ya see Pelosi's remark today that "This is a wolf in wolves clothing."?

It's been funny listening to all the whining today.

link   

Thank Gawd there's still a few normal people left in Congress !!

Somebody needs to limit the rampid corruption.

Why can't the Democrats simply establish work stations and let able bodied people earn money ?

5 hours a week gets $200 a month for food. Go from there.

The streets are filthy and many public structures need cleaning.

The Federal Reserve Banks need to be scrubbed down too.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Two democrats voted for the continuing resolution, not one single democrat voted for the SNAP cuts.
Conversely, one republican voted against the CR and 15 republicans voted against the SNAP cuts.

And what about all the democratic liberals who want to take our rights away? All the while padding their pockets.

But I guess your good with that, aren't ya?

What rights are being taken away? Imaginary rights if you squint really hard and tilt your head? Those ones?

You don't like Obamacare? Move.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We have a similar agenda going on right here in the UK, the demonisation of the have nots.
The very few cases of people that do abuse the system are used to justify taking away from everyone that is poor.
We also have an anti muslim agenda that is very much in full swing too. I think we have had 4 MSM anti burka stories in just 10 days.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmFri, 20 Sep 2013 17:42:40 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Yes, people will die if subjected to the dreaded 'participation society'.

Nonsense. (but flowery prose!)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There are always forces on the earth that are in the way of progress. This is allegorized in the scripture as a being that symbolizes this negative force—and that is called the devil.

On the planet now are forces such as religious fundamentalist and the negative forces of the West are typified in the Republican Party and often the Democratic Party when they support Israel and Bush/Obama/NWO wars in the Middle East.

The worldly negative forces, a metaphysical topic, is a complex issue not really for this forum or thread, but to suffice it to say they revolve around primordial archetypal forces that we all identify as ignorance, selfishness, greed, intolerance, ethnocentric bigotry, and war like violence from conquests.

The Conservative Republicans of today( they weren’t always like this) have evolved to being amongst these negative forces that are blocks to human progress.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So if you're for personal responsibility, not reliance on the government, you're in league with the devil.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Willtell

The Conservative Republicans of today( they weren’t always like this) have evolved to being amongst these negative forces that are blocks to human progress.

Just like the UK conservatives.

Our conservative party is also known as the nasty party.
Amazing what a little propaganda can do to our humanity.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

beezzer

So if you're for personal responsibility, not reliance on the government, you're in league with the devil.

I think its a matter of balance. Yes Im all for personal responsibility. But at the same time, I would like to look out for the elderly, the recently unemployed, the disabled, the injured war veterans, the orphaned and abandoned children. Its a bit hard for them to be as "personally responsible" as the able.
But they are the ones that inevitably suffer as a result of the selfish attitudes of those that cry personal responsibility to remove themselves from the suffering of others, and that is truly sad.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

beezzer
It's 40 million/year for 10 years in cuts.

Obamacare will kill more people than WWII.

Since when was it the role of government to nanny us?

Grow a pair.

(roll eyes)

No, actually it's not!

It is 4 billion a year for 10 years, totaling 40 billion in all.

Boy, when they say that your side has an allergic reaction to facts, they mean it. (roll eyes)

Again I call Liar, Liar, pants on fire! That makes two times so far in this one thread!

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join