Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama White House Staffers Nickname Obama: "Obam-ME"

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Obam-ME. That's pretty mild.
I can think of a bunch of other nicknames that fit that aren't so sugar coated.

Obama White House Staffers Nickname Obama: "Obam-ME"

White House staffers have adopted a new and unflattering nickname for their boss:"Obam-me," Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan says she heard in chats with a few senators.

And how did the staffers come up with that name?

"Because it's all about him and his big thoughts," Noonan writes in a column. "I guess the second-term team is not quite as adoring as the first."

What do you nickname a guy who is so narcissistic as to use self messianic language; a guy who has been promoted WAY past his ability level; a guy who is racist and Marxist; a guy who is downright lazy; a guy who is hell bent on dragging the world into World War III ???

Obam-ME?? I'd say we can do better than that.

Obam-claus ?? Buys lots of luv'n from the peasants with gifts, but he didn't raise even a finger to make them. He just made the elves do all the work and then he took it all away to 'redistribute' to those who didn't do the work.

Barack-X ?? Considering how he interjected himself into the Martin/Zimmerman situation ... and the 'beer summit' because he didn't keep his mouth shut about the Boston incident and tried to make it racial ... and his appointment of racist Holder who literally carries a card in his wallet saying "I"m a black man first" .... this could fit.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This gave me a good laugh, FlyersFan.

I still like my pet name Obozo -- but it refers to his whole administration of appointed czars. A bunch of clowns. SCARY clowns.

CdT

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes it's shame Holder can't be good little token and put the white man first huh.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

buster2010
Yes it's shame Holder can't be good little token and put the white man first huh.

Predictable. Oh just stop.
It's a shame Holder can't be NEUTRAL and work for JUSTICE instead of putting the black man first.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, which part of the White House's fiscally conservative right wing policy agenda is it that you think is Marxist?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

FlyersFan

buster2010

Predictable. Oh just stop.
It's a shame Holder can't be NEUTRAL and work for JUSTICE instead of putting the black man first.

Why stop? You cry about Holders race every chance you get. Even when he was following the law you still cried about his race. There's a black attorney general get over it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

buster2010
Even when he was following the law you still cried about his race. There's a black attorney general get over it.

Pathetic. And a lie. I never 'cried about his race'. You should be ashamed of yourself for telling lies. He could be purple with green polkadots for all I care. I expose the fact that he is a racist .. not that he has black skin.

The attorney general is a racist ... get over your denial of that fact.

(btw .. if you knew the racial makeup of me and my family you'd know how ridiculous you just made yourself look at the insinuation that I"m racist)

(post by OneManArmy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obam-ME. That's pretty mild.

Small from the outside but, like the tardis, it is much bigger on the inside.

This is a truly embarrassing revelation for the boy king, think of what it would take for sycophants so close to their manifest ideologue to refer to him in such a diminutive manner.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The only name that comes to my mind, every damn time I hear him speak, is "Mr. Oblamer".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

BenReclused

The only name that comes to my mind, every damn time I hear him speak, is "Mr. Oblamer".

See ya,
Milt

Just a quick off topic question...

Dont you get bored of typing "see ya, milt." after every post?

I dont know if its meant to wind people up with the whole "troll" persona, but I know it would piss me off if I typed that after every single post.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My favorite is;

Elbamajad, slayer of societies

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Dont you get bored of typing "see ya, milt." after every post?

I dont know if its meant to wind people up with the whole "troll" persona, but I know it would piss me off if I typed that after every single post.

No, I don't get tired of it, and it has nothing to do with my "troll persona". That's just my way of showing ownership of what I post on the internet.

That said, I DO get a kick out of those that get pissed over it.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

BenReclused

That said, I DO get a kick out of those that get pissed over it.

See ya,
Milt

Haha, i knew it.

top topics

join