It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Weiner: 'I'm not an idiot'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Anthony Weiner recently did an interview with Geraldo Rivera. In the interview he whines about how the press supposedly didn't discuss the issues. He also admits that he ran ON A BET. (OMG .. he really said that!) He says he loves his name ... Weiner. And he insists that he's not an idiot. Yep. Okay.

“If you’re breaking the news here that the scandal and how it came back and the new things that came out … more things came out, yes of course, I’m not an idiot, I know it succeeded in derailing my campaign,” Weiner told Rivera, who said he was an early supporter of Weiner’s candidacy but was surprised when news came out that Weiner’s online interactions with women continued as long as they did.

I took this campaign, frankly, on a bet, and that was that something at the end of the day that was behind me should not stop me,” Weiner said ...

If my last name was Rivera and not Weiner, I mean that’s two-thirds of the crap I took,” Weiner said. “There’s no mistaking that the New York media world had a field day with my name and that’s part of the game.”

But when Rivera suggested Weiner take his wife’s name, the disgraced politician was clear:
“I love my name,” he said.

I wanna' know who he had the bet with to run.
And I wanna' know .. what did he have to do or give up when he lost the bet.
That would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm gonna spin this and claim that Mr. Anthony admits that he loves Weiner.

As for the bet, I hope it didn't involve him having to send a picture of his junk to someone. That'd be quite the punchline lol

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think he is right in this instance! Scumbag and many other words seem more appropriate when describing his criminal and immoral tendencies.......

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have to agree with Weiner. He's not an idiot, he's a horney idiot.

-SAP-
edit on 20-9-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I resent him most of all for sullying the time honored tradition of phallic humor.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that the press DID discuss the issues involved. A major issue with Weiner is the fact that the man is a serial liar and that he can't keep his freak'n pants zipped. He's untrustworthy. That's an issue.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Another issue is his documented history of making bad decisions.

I feel sad for his child who will surely hear about it all in a never ending way as soon as he is out of diapers.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ummmm…I beg to differ! LMAO

Anybody who would run for Mayor of the most powerful city in the world and completely believe he had a SHOT after being booted from Congress for past indiscretions is a complete idiot.

Bye Bye, D-Bag!! Go back to stalking women on the interwebz!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well I guess he's right in that not all perverts are idiots, but he is most definitely a pervert. I think I'd rather be an idiot myself though...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A note from idiots. . . "We're not Anthony Weiner".

Weiner makes Pelosi look like a Rhodes Scholar!

Weiner makes Obama look good. (can I say that?)

lolz

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If it becomes necessary for you to come out and announce to the world that you aren't an idiot... you're an idiot.

There's your sign.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Anthony Weiners 'Carlos Danger' Alter Ego Commemorated With A Line Of 69$ Ties

Anthony Weiner’s loss in last week’s New York City Democratic mayoral primary has not squelched the world’s endless supply of Carlos Danger jokes—the newest of which was announced on Wednesday.

Weiner’s infamous sexting persona has now provided seeds of artistic influence to Vittorio J tie designer, Jesse Chao.

Chao, a 33-year-old New Jersey resident, has trumpeted a plan to commemorate Danger’s scorned behavior with a special line of ‘ties so sexy you don’t need a shirt,’ he explained in a release announcing the range’s creation.

These are some really ugly ties.
And $69. Really?? SIXTY NINE? Comeon .. that's funny. ha ha

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
weiner is a dick.

I dont even know who he is, but he sounds like a dick.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Some people just can't control themselves. His weiner seems to have got him in a lot of trouble.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If I remember right, Wiener was doing pretty well in the polls. Then he had another sex scandal.

I believe the time between sex scandal and political victory is about two years.

Mark Sanford, governor; sex scandal in 2009, elected to the House of Representatives in 2012.
Barney Frank, congressman; sex scandal in 1989, re-elected to the House of Representatives in 1990.
Gavin Newsom, mayor; sex scandal in 2007, became Lt. Governor of California in 2011.

Weiner could've won if he'd kept his weiner in his pants.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I agree, that is what I am interested in as well, now that you mention it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

FlyersFan

And I wanna' know .. what did he have to do or give up when he lost the bet.

How do we know he lost? LOL. He didn't specify the terms of the bet.

top topics

join