It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ewwww what the hell is in my soup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Just toss 'em into a pressure cooker eh?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Lysergic
reply to post by Advantage

Just toss 'em into a pressure cooker eh?

Exactly. Particularly if its a can of pork n beans.

If you steal my idea... at least share the proceeds from the hoax.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is no hoax I assure you. I'm an honest, kind, person and I don't rip-off companies. The environmental health agency will be contacting me by telephone and the fingernail ( not yet been identified yet ) will be tested by an expert so I'll keep you posted.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

LOL! Oh no I didnt mean to imply you were hoaxing!

Id not send them the evidence though.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
UPDATE: I have just this minute received a telephone call from the environmental health agency regarding my case with Heinz. The woman has assured me that the evidence will be staying with her and Heinz will have a photo as they already have one from myself. I have told the environmental woman that this isn't a one off and that Heinz have allowed this to happens lots of times. I have done research on people buying their products finding stones, glass, fingernail, wood, etc so there clearly is a major health and safety problem at Heinz and they are trying to sweep it under their carpet. This investigation isn't about money its about peoples lives at stake. We shouldn't have to feel bad complaining about what we find in our foods ( as long as its not a scam ). Please, if you have any problems with your food from Heinz contact me and I'll try my best to get this out in the open. The last thing Heinz wants is bad publicity and we need to make sure that the environmental health agency does spot checks and audits. I shall keep you updated when I am.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join