It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebel-on-Rebel Violence Seizes Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Bassago

oh well.... looks like it is going to be never-ending bs that we will be hearing about in the news for many more years!

Maybe its time to build a gigantic wall across the borders of those Countries not involved and pull out all the Citizens who are not involved and then let the rest get on with it.... when we bring the wall down in 100 years time, there may be 1 or 2 people left scattered about to tell the tale!

First get the chemical weapons destroyed so the fanatics don't get them and then I am with you. Let them kill each other, these tribes and clans have been killing each other for as long as anyone can remember.

They can't get along with each other let alone anyone else lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I figured tgis would happen a real civil war has no sprung up between thebgroups fighting the "civil war."

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

The trouble with the Saudis family, if I understand it correctly, that one can break them into three camps, rich spoiled kids who love things as they are...therefore likely to support the non-jihadists. Those that lick their finger and stick it in the air to see which they will support, and those that actually promote Jihadist philosophy.

Three camps. I'm sure the big bucks are anti-jihadists. But all of them?? I'm don't trust those guys whatsoever.

Just a guess though.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

that is the way it should be , but it is not, for oil plays a big part of it , we side with one family or an other that have a war between them then we are their enemy by supporting the other or nation fraction if we got out and let them be with out there oil they would not be fighting us but them selves. To bad we need their oil. er Mid East oil.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

BMW has a new electric car for 2013 with a maximum range of 80 to 100 miles. Meanwhile the Tesla Can get one about 245 miles.

It was probably inevitable that the FSA and ISIS would engage each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join