It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80 killed in Boko Haram attack in northeast Nigeria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Boko Haram militants with heavy weapons killed at least 87 people in an attack in northeast Nigeria this week,

“Eighty-seven bodies were recovered in the bush and our people are still searching for more,” Saidu Yakubu, of the environmental protection agency in Borno, told reporters on Thursday.

Associated Press quoted another official who said the death toll was 143.
A security source quoted by AFP said the rebels arrived in Benisheik in 20 pickup trucks and were armed with anti-aircraft guns.

80 killed in Boko Haram attack in northeast Nigeria

I think NATO or the French Gov Should give Military support to the Nigerian Govt to launch a Major Operation aganist the Boko Haram Terrorists

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Gonna be on the news tonight i'm betting. Keep on watching..

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

The last thing I read on that group was when they killed a bunch of kids at school for getting a western education. There is a thread at ATS about the event someplace.
The thread finally deteriorated into the apologist for the religion of peace and those who recognize their is a serious Muslim (the mean ones) problem.

With all the western companies in Nigeria and the oil I doubt there will be anything more than the typical hit and run, kill the innocents when the opportunity arises, bombs etc etc.. That stuff is going on all over the world but for many countries they do not want to report the incidence because it might affect their tourism.. No kidding, or just my opinion, either way not interested in a debate.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

This conflict in Nigeria is getting as bad as the conflicts in the ME Regions!

One Question:

Where are they getting these Anti-Aircraft guns??
edit on 20-9-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
if they have gold or oil obummer should be by any minute to liberate them, if not, no one cares.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No one will care about the death, there is nothing to gain from that country by supporting its government.

top topics

join