It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Complicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
How is it possible that if we (plus all the other denizens of the globe) are under constant surveillance through so many means that drug & human trafficking continue without interdiction?

Sure, chalk it up as one of those 'no kidding, dude' moments, but it seems to me that if you've enormous data processing operations committed to cataloging every excrutiating bit of minutiae about the lives of every soul on earth (or close to it), surely the nefarious activities I mentioned would stand out like a sore thumb. 2,000+ children reported missing per day...yet in a nation driven to hysteria over most anything, I've rarely heard anything about this. Over $1 billion per annum turned over in drug trafficking across the U.S.-Mexican border...and that money certainly has to be banked somewhere.

If those who hold the reigns of governance played no part in these activities, then it stands to reason some evidence of said activities would surely turn up when all the data is compiled.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i know there are many that are not a fan of Jordan Maxwell....but in several of his seminars he talks about this very topic. He basically says that drug trafficking, the existence of violent gangs and criminal elements, human trafficking/slave trade etc....all exist precisely BECAUSE the governments of the world want them to. He points out that if a person is late on their taxes a few times they are almost always immediately contacted and harrassed....how so then if there is that much awareness, even in a government many conspiracy doubters allege is too incompetent to be involved in such things, how could they NOT know about the goings on of these horrible practices worldwide? Well the answer is almost self evident.....they know...and they LIKE it....and profit from all those things.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lokomotiv23

A good majority of what goes on, as you speculated IS done by the very same who would immediately condemn the average joe for doing it.
If money is to be made to fund their lifestyle of power at the top of the pyramid, they will do it. That includes, drugs, human trafficking, creating wars with other nations over natural resources....you name it.
They care not for us, we are just cattle to them.
They just watch us to make examples of us whenever possible so they can be the ones to say, " DO AS WE SAY, NOT AS WE DO."
Pfffft.
Time to stop being the ones holding the pyramid.
Gotta love the Mayans. When near the end of the height of their culture, they rallied together and slaughtered their government. Not condoning mass killing of people, but at least they didn't take it laying down.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lokomotiv23

If those who hold the reigns of governance played no part in these activities, then it stands to reason some evidence of said activities would surely turn up when all the data is compiled.

As the collectors of said would have you believe, none of it is 'actionable' I guess.

new topics

top topics

join