It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids: Don´t Work for the Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

devildogUSMC
reply to post by OrphanApology

Let's steal it from him and co-write it together; we'll make millions.

Haha great. Now watch, it begins as an awesome scifi story and ends up a space opera/historical novel...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Upton33
At least your opening was better than...It was dark and stormy night...

I love that line because it's so redundant.

Maybe if it's started as "It was a dark and stormy DAY" then we know it just got real.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

the_journey_in
Around three years ago a colleague working at the same facility revealed to me in an afterhours meeting that he had purposefully been arranging his own death, and his advice to me was to do the same. We had been working on compartmentalised parts of the same project, but I had yet to acquire his intel, and he wouldn´t reveal anything more. Less than a month later I attended his funeral.

At that time there was a shake-up in staffing and part of the work that I had been engaged in was transferred out, so I could absorb some of my ex-colleague´s former duties. Not all, but some. I remember my wife asking abut another month later why I was having all these nightmares?

At this point, I would say I´ve absorbed about 80% of his former workload, and experienced about a 40% decline in health. The whole way I look at the world and life has changed, and unfortunately I´m now divorced.

To cut to the chase, there´s not a whole lot going on in the way of psych support because there´s no way I feel I can be honest during those psych debriefings, and what I´ve come to know now weighs heavily on my mind, especially since around 3 weeks ago I´m certain I saw my former ex-colleague alive and in uniform.

I´ve got to admit I´m at the point now where he was - but I can´t figure it out: did he tell me as a warning (to really warn me to get the hell out, in a box if I had to), or did he tell me to prepare me for what he knew was coming?

The worst part of writing this is I feel like I´m carbon-copying his behaviour.

Way to vague, if you really wanted to unburden then do so, don't try and play around. Many of us know that if you did work in an area and wanted to there are ways to do it, burn phone paid for with cash, piggy backing on public wifi and moving from one to another, using proxies. So don't act all dumb, if you have things that are relevant, they we need to know then just tell us.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You do realize that killing yourself won't stop this project.
They will just find the next person to fill your boots.

the_journey_in
We had been working on compartmentalised parts of the same project, but I had yet to acquire his intel, and he wouldn´t reveal anything more.

At that time there was a shake-up in staffing and part of the work that I had been engaged in was transferred out, so I could absorb some of my ex-colleague´s former duties. Not all, but some.

At this point, I would say I´ve absorbed about 80% of his former workload.

The only hole I can find in what you've said so far is the about the compartmentalization stuff.

Not sure about the place you work, but on serious projects they never cross-pollinate people across areas like that. That's the whole point of compartmentalization, the other side never gets to find out.

the_journey_in
Less than a month later I attended his funeral.
Especially since around 3 weeks ago I´m certain I saw my former ex-colleague alive and in uniform.
I feel like I´m carbon-copying his behaviour.

You are seeing dead people and acting suicidal? Is that not a clear sign to you that your mind ain't right? Dude!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

devildogUSMC
reply to post by SubTruth

Obviously, we all know what this troll is full of. You can't think that little of us. This is an EO thread; ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.

Awwww crap did I get duped again?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join