It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo battle over northern skies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
One cannot claim 'fake' without even knowing, just like one cannot claim 'real' without enough material. It is always safe to say 'I don't know as the video is too poor to make a conclusion' than ' instantly fake'.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

ImpactoR
One cannot claim 'fake' without even knowing, just like one cannot claim 'real' without enough material. It is always safe to say 'I don't know as the video is too poor to make a conclusion' than ' instantly fake'.

Correct.

However, there are some people who say "I don't have an explanation for what that is" and instantly jump to the conclusion "therefore, it must be aliens".

I have no idea if the video is fake or not, because the video is so vague I have no idea what it is showing. All I see are flashes of light. I don't know what it is, but "I don't know" doesn't make it "Aliens" either.

Like I said in my previous post, the OP asks "Can anyone try to debunk this?", but the video provides so little information that it is impossible to either confirm OR debunk. There is really nothing to debunk (or confirm) here.

edit on 9/20/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For all I know Im looking at fireworks, fits the timeframe. If UFO's are so advanced, then one would assume that ET's would not fight in a localized area, with the power to disappear, and reappear. Or maybe thats is what is going on in this video, just nothing to really look at or reference.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

If you can debunk 90% of all other video's and this one you are baffled with?? Hmm strange , for all I know it could be a screen shot from Atari's Missile command . That's what I can make of it . Show me your other 90 % I bet we'll find better ones to question

edit on 20-9-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I have to agree with that. It seems a stretch to say UFO's in battle though, and those are not explosions, the light is just on and off, no fade at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here's a brightened version of the video, I only change the gamma and a little of the contrast.

Interesting, but it can be almost any thing.

It reminded me of this.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Your right, after posting this I went and looked at this guys YouTube page. His name is Ken Klingbell. He seems to be someone who posts many many many "UFO" videos from this small city. They all seem to be of the same area, as I recognized the roof and brick of a house popping up in the bottom corners of his vids. There's just no way that ufo's fly over this little section of sky 30+ times a year without anyone knowing. I just hate not knowing what we're looking at, and this guy claiming they are ufo's. firefly maybe?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

you copy and paste everything after the = sign.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Personally I give people the benefit of the doubt but this video(as mentioned) has no points of reference to verify it's authenticity, so it's probably fake and if it is, then inspiration almost certainly came from this early account:

At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another." This event is depicted in a famous 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser.

www.ufoevidence.org...

edit on 21-9-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Today, you could make that video with a few quadcopters.
Since there is nothing that could distinguish this from that fact, there is nothing here really.
People can do this.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here's another one of his videos. This time you can see the street lights at the bottom before he zooms in on his "target". Still very blurry.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I came across the original website recently when the blogger was defending the Oz 'aircraft carrier sized' video that turned out to be a Chinese rocket fuel dump in orbit. Read the guy's "personal sightings" catalog -- UFOs by the DOZEN, he claims. Or maybe he just sees anything in the sky as a UFO.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You are right. After posting the original vid which I got off a website, I did a little research about the the guy who was submitting ALL these videos. I asked him a few questions on one of his YouTube videos and this is the response I got.

"I have had a lot of sightings this year in Sudbury and all from one area"

By the looks of things, he's been filming from his own back or front yard. If they were all true ufo's this would be a gold mine.

Sooo, in conclusion, I think it's fake. Just trying to find out what it is that he's filming on a weekly basis. I don't think it's CGI, he's just not that technically advance if yo ask me. Lol

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

He might actually have real footage. I live up here too and I notice strange "UFOs" quite frequently. They are just that, unidentified flying objects. The most common type I see are ones that make square or straight-line patterns. I've also seen a "triangle" of three lights as well most definitely up in the sky and that sort of thing. All this just looking outside on the deck during a clear night. There also tends to be an object in the sky that flashes green and orange light and doesn't move too much. Hard to say what all these things are mainly because I don't have something powerful enough to see them up close to the point where it is obvious, but I've looked at them through my sky binoculars and some of the videos this guy has is similar to what I've seen.
edit on 21-9-2013 by PhantomInferno because: Looked at more of his video.s

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomInferno

Well that's good to know. I truely appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, ALL of his videos are extremely blurry which leads me to believe that most of it is fake or he has a crappy cellphone or video camera. I'd like to believe the latter. I almost feel the need to track this man down and giving him one of my old video cameras. This way, we may get a better chance of knowing what we are looking at

With his luck, I'm sure he could get some pretty amazing shots on "clear" film. lol

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I think even with a good video camera, you would still basically get typical blurry UFO vids. You would need a higher end telescope that lets you see the surface of the moon clearly in order to see these things for whatever they actually are. The binoculars I have are very good relatively speaking and better than what you would see with a video camera, but the objects still look about the same as with the naked eye with the exception of light being clearer. Whatever they are, they are definitely far out since a jet or plane that is far away can be seen quite clearly with sky binoculars whereas these objects don't look much better at all. If I had a high-powered telescope I would hook it up to a laptop and record the sightings. Maybe one day.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
its a company building the new Space invaders projected into the sky.

Serious notes I find the video bury.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

ancientaliensdebunked.com... answers this pretty well, looks like it was atmospheric phenomenon IMHO.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If others are seeing unidentified things in this region it may be worth a look at some of his other stuff. It could be the government testing whatever it is they test or something other worldly but it is unexplained at this point. Just because it could be a hoax doesn't end the mystery. I thought of fireworks but I've never seen them do this. Just because it looks like something from a video game doesn't mean the guy is a liar. Could be. But could be something more.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I don't see anything to indicate that the blobs of light are:

-Any kind of craft

-In the air/space

-Actually moving

-Firing anything or being hit by anything

-Not something very mundane and out of focus

Thanks for posting, but I don't think there's anything worth investigating in that vid.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join