It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo battle over northern skies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm not one to post much here on ATS, I consider myself more of a lurker but I came across a video that has me completely baffled and needed to share it. It was recorded here in my home town of Sudbury Ontario. Some of you might know of this small little gem as The Nickel Basin, where the 2nd largest meteor to ever hit earth besides the one that destroyed the dinosaurs.

Anyhow, we have a ufo research centre here called "Northern Unidentified Flying Object Research" www.noufors.com. They have posted a video claiming that a plathura of ufo flying amongst each other on the night of June 4th 2013, calling it a "battle in the sky".

Personally I have seen so many ufo videos and could debunk 90% of them. This one has me completely baffled. At first I though fireworks or Chinese lantern, but after viewing it a few times, movements of these things tell me no way.

The focus on it is not that great and its a little dark which tells me it was probably recorded with a cellphone.

Can anyone try to debunk this? Or could this be ufo's?

Can't wait to see what some of you might come up with

edit on 20-9-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Linky no worky......
2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Great... I remember reading in another post that you're supposed to remove something from the YouTube vid link, I just can't remember what it was. Can anyone help?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The link goes to a standard youtube site that often comes up when the video has been removed.

It doesn't always mean that the video is gone, it could mean that the full link was not copyable.
edit on 20-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well it hasn't been removed because I just found it. That's totally weird.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Can ya get the video fixed plz.

I've sort of been expecting something like this, and would like to see the video to see IF it qualifies as the "kind" of evidence I'm looking for.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Did you upload the video correctly?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I just added something to my last post. Sometimes linking something doesn't work right, I don't know why that is, I used to send links by E-mail and noticed that others didn't get them right.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

edit on 20-9-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Might as well copy and paste the whole link to youtube.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Copy and paste the part after "watch=", into the youtube url on the post.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
YouTube linked fixed. Sorry everyone. See, I told you I wasn't much of a poster lol. I'll get the hang of things soon I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Few questions... How remote is Sudbury, Ontario? Did anyone else witness this? Did it make your local news? I would assume that a UFO battle over the skies of a city would garner national attention... Interesting clip nevertheless

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

edit on 20/9/13 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Xquizit
Can anyone try to debunk this?

What is there to debunk? There's no frame of reference to prove this is happening in the sky. There's no location listed on where this happened. If these "explosions" were really happening above at night and plainly visible, then there would be numerous videos and news stories.

This could very easily have been made in any CGI program within minutes.

Fake until more evidence comes to light that this was a real event.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Honestly, I'm not one to watch the news everyday so to say that it was, I'd be lying. Although, pictures and videos of these kinds of things have been mentioned on our local news stations. The website owner has had some air time in the past. this video was posted on his facebook page today, so it may be a little early to make the news just yet. Sudbury's population is about 150,000. It's not very big.

If it does make the news, I will let you know

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Great point. What got me is the little blue and green lights which were stationary for parts of the video then suddenly started moving about half way through. Assumed it was pointed towards the skies. But you're right, it is very blurry.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Honestly, this could very easily be dismissed as a CGI hoax. But, I actually saw something like this with my own eyes, many years ago over Hawaii!

edit on 20-9-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Hey! Nice to see a fellow Sudburian on ATS!

I watched that video as well, crazy stuff eh? NOUFORS (Northern Ontario UFO Research and Study) is not
only great for Northern Ontario residents but for UFO enthusiasts in general as well. There is lots of well researched material on Michel's site.

Sudbury has always had it's fair share of UFO activity, but lately there has been an increase in sightings.

On almost any given night, you can see the classic "fake stars" shooting around up there. Last summer, I witnessed the most amazing UFO sighting that I have seen in person! It was amazing!
It started out like a small fireball or meteor that appeared to be falling from the sky, then there was a bright blue/green flash (kinda like magnesium burning) that only lasted a second. Then the ball of light formed into a craft of some type! It was completely silent, it had several flashing lights on it with a bright, large orange light that was pulsing in the center of the craft. It almost looked like a backwards helicopter lol then it just slowly trailed off into the horizon. It had a very odd movement to it, like it was always shaking or moving all rigidly. One of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Keep your eyes on the skies.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Xquizit
Can anyone try to debunk this? Or could this be ufo's?

Can't wait to see what some of you might come up with

Debunk what exactly?

All this video shows some moving shapes and some flashes of light. Is this really a video of the sky? Are these really craft seen in the sky, and are the flashes really "explosions"?

I suppose they could be craft in the sky and explosions, but the video is so vague that I'm not sure how anyone could confirm it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join