It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallujah=OWNED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
And for christmas co'mon ed that is the best time of the year you get to spend money on useless gifts and celebrate in the name of a pagan day.

halafallujah, sister!
praise common sense!
off topic? i guess.

the USA is OWNED.
get over it.

edited cause OOPS, i should have made it clear that the thread keeper part of the post wasn't directed at you, marg6043.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
BTW, What does your husband think? being a bit evasive arent we?

I may be married ed but I got a brain of my own so whatever his views are that is his choices and I got mine.

And for religion and christmas I will point out that I am very awared of our "religious" history and our humble beginings as humans.

Ed you know I noticed you bring my husband all the time, I wonder if you allowed you wife to thing idenpendetly from you like my husband does, you know I would not have it any other way.

So ed what your wife thinks about your radical views.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I may be married ed but I got a brain of my own so whatever his views are that is his choices and I got mine.

And for religion and christmas I will point out that I am very awared of our "religious" history and our humble beginings as humans.

Ed you know I noticed you bring my husband all the time, I wonder if you allowed you wife to thing idenpendetly from you like my husband does, you know I would not have it any other way.

So ed what your wife thinks about your radical views.

Ah Sweet! You answered and by that answer I do not think he agrees with you and that is fine. It should be that way and you are so entitled. But in the way you address him on this subject I bet you are much reserved on your opinions with him arent you?

He served 22 years and is a patriot, maybe you should listen to how he feels about things some, he might give you a different perspective. After all he did serve and I would state that you did also as a "army wife" so to speak. That is what has me so puzzeled about your views.

As for my wife, we do talk about these things and I do believe she hated Kerry more than I. She REALLY couldnt stand his wife. As for the war, she is 100% behind it and actually said that Bush should quit "pussyfooting" around with it and get it done. She said that 6 months ago. I love her and she is not always in agreement with me on some items, but for the most partwe think alike.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well edsinger you and your wife have a collective mind, me and my husband have independant minds, but we have being married for 24 years and as you can see from the picture we are very much together and happy.

Different minds keeps things hot and steamy.
We never get bored of each other.

Its nothing better than to make up after an argument.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
What i can't understand is why so many of you seem to WANT the US to fail.

Why is it that you can't SUPPORT this effort - everyone from the Iraqis to the US to Europe will be better off if we DO win this thing.

So many of you seem to get seriously excited at the thought of the US losing this thing. Is it because Bush is doing it? Do you hate the US? Do you support the Iraqi insurgents? Do you want to see US soldiers killed?

If none of these then WHY? I really hope that you can give some answere other then these, because if you can't then I am afraid you have become the enemy in this war.

How difficult is it to understand? I am not liberal or conservative. I am not republican or democrat. I am not christian, jewish or islamic. I don't give a flying rats butt what words you all wish to box people in with so your mind can handle things. I'll make it extremely clear.

I DO NOT CONDONE THE KILLING OF OTHERS. AND NEITHER DOES G.W. BUSH'S DIVINE INSPIRATION...aka JESUS.

You are the one that said others want the U.S. to lose. In psychology we call that a non sequitur (An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence). You are trying to use imagined ideals to make people feel bad for their actual morality. You will find that fewer and fewer people will be swayed by these manipulations. You may wish to come up with a new arsenal to use.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So what? What exactly is being accomplished over there other than relieving people of their lives? Not a damn thing...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well edsinger you and your wife have a collective mind, me and my husband have independant minds, but we have being married for 24 years and as you can see from the picture we are very much together and happy.

Different minds keeps things hot and steamy.
We never get bored of each other.

Its nothing better than to make up after an argument.

Well thats good and yes making up is the best part, although through 11 years that has only happened 3 or 4 times. She is independent for sure, but she also sees what goes on and how the World gets more dangerous and that now is the time to fight, not later when the odds arent so much in our favor.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

Why is it that you can't SUPPORT this effort - everyone from the Iraqis to the US to Europe will be better off if we DO win this thing.

So many of you seem to get seriously excited at the thought of the US losing this thing. Is it because Bush is doing it? Do you hate the US? Do you support the Iraqi insurgents? Do you want to see US soldiers killed?

If none of these then WHY? I really hope that you can give some answere other then these, because if you can't then I am afraid you have become the enemy in this war.

How difficult is it to understand? I am not liberal or conservative. I am not republican or democrat. I am not christian, jewish or islamic. I don't give a flying rats butt what words you all wish to box people in with so your mind can handle things. I'll make it extremely clear.

Well, I never said anything about your (or anyone elses) political beliefs... Maybe YOU are the one guilty of a "non sequitur" here

I DO NOT CONDONE THE KILLING OF OTHERS. AND NEITHER DOES G.W. BUSH'S DIVINE INSPIRATION...aka JESUS.

You are the one that said others want the U.S. to lose. In psychology we call that a non sequitur (An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence). You are trying to use imagined ideals to make people feel bad for their actual morality. You will find that fewer and fewer people will be swayed by these manipulations. You may wish to come up with a new arsenal to use.

I said that some people want the US to lose because of what I have read (hence, it does follow from evidence). The glee that seems to come every time something goes wrong over there. Every time a soldier is killed it's "we are going to lose - i told you, it's a quagmire" or "Bush is an idiot, along with 51% of Americans" etc etc.

The fact is that I am not trying to make anyone feel bad about anything. I am asking a question. It's simple - why do some people take a defeatist attitude, constantly try to show how evil the US and it's actions are, try to justify terrorists actions... These are the common coments from people with a certain point of view, and it's clear that they at the very least are not FOR the US winning, otherwise they would not ALWAYS be critical of every action taken.

I want to know WHY?

So take your psychology and eat it - honestly, I don't give a flying # about some persons feelings over the internet, be it positive or negative. I am here to TALK, to better explain MY views on certain things and to hear other peoples views (even if I don't agree with them).

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Please tell me how I am better off when the US does this? Tell me also why is it that when people do not agree with you and other Warlovers it always is turned into "likeing the US losing" or "Hating and be jaleous on the US" and more of that crap? I neither want to see US soldiers being killed as hate the US! So if we again do not agree with you we are the ennemies? LMFAO!! I do note hate nor am jaleous on the US. I do not hate Americans,one reason is I have American family in NYC. I only feel sorry for most Americans, rigged twice now in elections. Not wanting war is not the same as all those things, it is....just not wanting war. What is hard to understand about the fact that some people do not like war? Why is it so hard to understand people can not support this war because they are AGAINST fighting wars? Not only thisone but just war in general? Like I do understand some people�s reasoning over this , I still think that the solution that is been executed at the moment is the wrongone. And that has got Jack # to do with hating, not liking being jaleous or whatever on Americans. Not liking your President and his cheating with elections nor his Foreign Policies does not automatically mean I have to judge a whole nation on it does it?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
fallujah is owned???

yes-owned...

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20041115/ap_on_re_mi_ea/fallujah_wasteland

any questions??

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca
fallujah is owned???

yes-owned...

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20041115/ap_on_re_mi_ea/fallujah_wasteland

any questions??

Good job...you killed those buildings....

But if you're looking for the "insurgents" or Zarqawi...may I suggest EVERYWHERE ELSE?

Try Mosul...Baqubah...Baghdad...everywhere...most of them got away...all that was "owned" was buildings...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
What is going to stop terrorists from going right on back to Fallujah when our forces leave? I just don't think we have the man power to play the "mole game."

- Attero

We are not playing the mole game we are playing put these people in charge of this city and MAKE it work ... stay untill it does work ... One day or another we will kill all of them. or they will get smart and stop attacking. =-) .. You know why b/c they realize that we don't give a damn about them anymore and we will kill anyone that stands in the way ... Even if you all dress up like you are goign to a wedding and attend some Al-What the hell ever meeting we will blow you up in your white or black .. we don't care @!@@@ We want it to stop now .. and unfortunately you are pissing the president off .. He is not goign to back down .... =-) .. hehe ... Like they planned ... you think that they wanted to attack 9/11 and then we do this to them ... Uh mmmm ... I am guessing HELL NO ... But that is just my opinion .. and if bush has to do anything alittle under the table he is from Texas ... We from the Dirty South ... .

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Good job...you killed those buildings....

But if you're looking for the "insurgents" or Zarqawi...may I suggest EVERYWHERE ELSE?

Try Mosul...Baqubah...Baghdad...everywhere...most of them got away...all that was "owned" was buildings...

uuuu..no more "news" on jihadunspun.com??

every day last week I could read a new piece of funny articles how well insurgens defend Fallujah and how americans are loosing..

and...

there were no more new article yesterday..I was shocked...

I just found this one.

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

but it was from sunday..and yesterday they just changed a date..and today at the morning I visited this site..and what???

there is still the same..no new articles,no more news about fantastic performance of victorious insurgents..why..what did happen that there is so silent???

what happen!!!could you tell me???

what happen to these brave insurgents who were winning all the time..

ps-today US dropped 4 one-tone bunker busters on underground bunker systems in the southern part of fallujah.many insrgents were inside.we will never know how many..They will never see the sun again.I promise.

rabbit could fight with wolf.he will lose.just try to understand

[edit on 15-11-2004 by gattaca]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Those eyes say to me that he has seen more death and destruction than he thought humanly possible, that he will have nightmares for the rest of this life, that he misses his buddies that were killed beside him, and he wonders if it was all worth it. Same stare my father, WWII, Korea and Vietnam get's every once in a while.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
once again, while y'all argue about some insignifigant little town in the desert, you're OWN country belongs to private industry, that for all intensive purposes, OWNS the u.s.a.. you're federal reserve is not 'federal', nor a proper 'reserve'. you're 'democracy' is a pavlovian propoganda program. you wake up to the REAL chain of command, all this conflict is pointless. your 'national security' is a function of keeping the military/industrialists well-fed.
so many 'proud americans' are nothing more than duped slaves of the almighty stock market('stock' as in, we are all 'cattle') and the 'all knowing' media.
so sad to see such passionate belief in what's 'right' and what's 'wrong' from such a poorly informed public.
it's the dark ages all over.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Jihad Unspun is one of the stupidest websites I have ever seen. The "news" is so unbelievable that I think Baghdad Bob got a job there when he left Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join