It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallujah=OWNED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
LOL you people are so pathetic. There's upwards of 2000 insugents killed or captured.

They all ran.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
apnews.myway.com...

General Praises Speed of Fallujah Success

NEAR FALLUJAH, Iraq (AP) - In April, 2,000 Marines fought for three weeks and failed to take Fallujah from its insurgent defenders. This time, war planners sent six times the troops, who fought their way across the rebel city in just six days - far more quickly than expected, the Marine general who designed the ground attack said Sunday.

Natonski described the first six days of ground war as a "flawless execution of the plan we drew up. We are actually ahead of schedule."

As quick as the assault was, perhaps thousands were killed and maimed, most of them Iraqi defenders. Natonski put the toll of guerrillas killed at more than 1,200.

Tell me again about how the insurgents got away? We have many times the number of troops than they have insurgents...imagine if we lost 200 troops per day???

Our men are the best in the world. Their execution was flawless.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint_Louis
I hate Liberal losers who just non stop glorify the bad side of everthing.... They lost the Election and now they can do nothing but throw the baby out with the bath water. It's so sad. Used to be a day when Americans believed in themselves. Not like that today. We have big mouth morons micromanaging every battle. Complaining about every aspect of war... GUESS WHAT??? PEOPLE DIE IN WARS!!! You little LOSER BOY John Kerry wanted to go to war! (well that depends who asks him I guess, the idiot couldn't figure out what he believed.) I would rather have a chimpanzee like Bush who I can trust not to flip his wig soon as I go to sleep.

Facts about smoking out insurgents in Fallujah.... Even if they escape... chances are they had to get past US Forces... and chances are they couldn't take weapons. This is why they attacked Mosul Police Stations for weapons. You guys act like we are up against some great force... they are cowards who kill innocent people while looking in their Eye. And they do it with knives. To listen to the fools on this site it's as if they can't wait for Islamic Insurgents to take over American Cities....

i think americans still believe in themselves. it's the reality of amerika versus the archetype of america which is causing confusion.

people die in wars, therefore, human life is worthless.
elections can be stolen by technology, therefore, 'get over it', the 'better man' 'won'.
'insurgents' is the new word for 'iraqi patriots' who are defending their country against THE CORPORATION(duped fools who believe the war has ANYTHING to do with the average american, other than affect the price of oil, and to pedal some more FEAR).
you, who worship the 'strength' and 'determination' of the 'moral right', are useful fools ushering in a technocratic, corporate totalitarianism which will be(is actually, we see truth through a rear view mirror) used to dominate the globe. all hail pyramid power.
cowards do not look their victims in the eye. they look them in the spine. much like the constitution killing bush administration that you're so fond of.

the war in iraq itself is largely privatised. it's a GREAT business. you squeeze money from the little guy for bombs and death, and then you squeeze him to rebuild and console. whether you're creating or destroying you get a big CHING CHING!

you're desire for a chimp for prez fills in all the blanks.

kerry doesn't actually represent liberals. there is no more liberal representation(except the swept-under-the-rug badnarik). kerry's what is known as a straw dog. i can tell from your post, that you have A LOT more reading to do before your opinions have any real weight.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Every time something doesn't go your way you bitch that you were robbed or duped.

War for oil.

"Stolen elections".

Get over yourselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Way to go america!!! Way to bomb and shell the hell out of another city.

Oh well I guess this is good for all the american contractors that will be paid in oil to rebuild it.

On to the next town, tally-ho!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bitter and cynical.

As if there was any other way to take the city.

Oh wait, there was.

A neutron bomb.

Sound good?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
Raw footage of our boys kicking the snot out of the jihadist dogs.

Humm I wonder what is your agenda around this boards for what I have seen so far with your post, I don't think you are going to celebrate chrismats with us.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Descontente.

Muy descontente.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Raw footage of our boys kicking the snot out of the jihadist dogs.

You like this dont you? I know you want us to think your a freak. But your not, your a soft boy that needs to feel strong by getting off on what other can do and you will NEVER do because you SIR are to weak.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Descontente.

Muy descontente.

Hablando espanol?

Hey I am a married women so not spanish pritty words here.

You sound like Grady but I hope that you have the sense of humor he is lacking.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Humm I wonder what is your agenda around this boards for what I have seen so far with your post, I don't think you are going to celebrate chrismats with us.

May I ask if you celebrate Christmas Marg? I would bet you are Catholic yet by your stand on things, do not always accept the Church's stand, correct?

[edit on 14-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
You like this dont you? I know you want us to think your a freak. But your not, your a soft boy that needs to feel strong by getting off on what other can do and you will NEVER do because you SIR are to weak.

I know. I should be unhappy that they went over there and utterly destroyed the jihadists. I should be bitter and cynical, and hope all the insurgents that "ran away" (
) come back and kill them all.

PS~

www.hop.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Every time something doesn't go your way you bitch that you were robbed or duped.

War for oil.

"Stolen elections".

Get over yourselves.

let me water that down for your extremist self.
i wasn't bitching. merely stating what i see as the blatantly obvious truth.
it is not a war for oil, so much as a war for playing with the classes through manipulation of resource channels, be they monetary, legal or EDUCATIONAL. you seem so unaware as to how things work, yet you use no compelling argument to try and discredit the truth of THE CORPORATION. where do you get your 'truth'? big box?
and the big newsflash is that the corporations are legally equivalent to actual persons, and what we have in this ONE WORLD MEGALITHIC CORPORATION is none other than a staging ground for the real or imagined SATAN.
get over THAT.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

May I ask if you celebrate Christmas Marg? I would bet you are Catholic yet by your stand on things, do not always accept the Church's stand, correct?

Actually I grow up with a catholic mother and a seventh day adventist father.

And for my religious view I don't believe in religious organizations and I believe in a creator but he is not a politician and neither prefer one country over the other ones.

And for christmas co'mon ed that is the best time of the year you get to spend money on useless gifts and celebrate in the name of a pagan day.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah, it's so "blatantly obvious" but barely anybody is "smart" enough to see it.

You must feel so cool.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Extremists hating extremists.

Ed...such hate. You don't have to be religious to be moral. But I don't expect an extremist to understand that.

Aswell, you don't have to be non-religious to be amoral.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You must feel so cool.

No, I feel sad and sorry.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

And for christmas co'mon ed that is the best time of the year you get to spend money on useless gifts and celebrate in the name of a pagan day.

Pagan day? Dec 25th? Depends on your perspective, Christ was actually born in june/july not sure but Constatine decided that since the 25th was already used for pagan crap to go ahead and steel the day.

I celebrate Christ's birth on Dec 25th, but by far my favorite holiday is Easter, for that is the best day of all!

BTW, What does your husband think? being a bit evasive arent we?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What i can't understand is why so many of you seem to WANT the US to fail.

Why is it that you can't SUPPORT this effort - everyone from the Iraqis to the US to Europe will be better off if we DO win this thing.

So many of you seem to get seriously excited at the thought of the US losing this thing. Is it because Bush is doing it? Do you hate the US? Do you support the Iraqi insurgents? Do you want to see US soldiers killed?

If none of these then WHY? I really hope that you can give some answere other then these, because if you can't then I am afraid you have become the enemy in this war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join