It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Murdered for falling in love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

"The village doesn't approve of love affairs here. They were from the same caste, lived in the same lane in the same village," said another.

The man and the woman belonged to the same Jat community and shared the same gotra - the sub-caste - which made them brother and sister, he explained politely."

oxforddictionaries.com...

caste
/kast/
Noun

Each of the hereditary classes of Hindu society, distinguished by relative degrees of ritual purity or pollution and of social status....: "a man of high caste"
The system of dividing society into such classes.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Jat people (Hindi pronunciation: [dʒaːʈ]) (also spelled Jatt) are a community of traditionally non-elite tillers and herders in Northern India and Pakistan.

As a Rigvedic term, gotra simply means "cow shelter" and more generally "stable, enclosure". The narrowed meaning "family, lineage kin" (as it were "herd within an enclosure") is younger, first recorded around the mid 1st millennium BCE (e.g., Chandogya Upanishad).

These "lineages" as they developed during that time meant patrilineal descent among Brahmins (the Brahmin gotra system), warriors and administrators in Kshatriyas and ancestral trademen in Vaisyas[citation needed].

In present-day Hinduism, gotra is applied to ALL the lineage systems.

All that has really happened here is:
One of them didn't have enough money or was deemed not good enough for the other as they where the same class of workers not an elite and worker or poor and worker but worker and worker and the village didn't want to waste money on the wedding so they murdered them.

The Horrific manner in the way the victims where tortured then dismembered suggests some of the killers never found love and where simply jealous.

I am willing to bet the Elder of their "Gotra" or CLAN found solace in the fact they where tortured dismembered and Burnt together so that would classify as a wedding.

As one of my colleagues just stated He wishes he was there so he could turn into a cannibal and state it was God's will.

It is entirely incredulous that these people or ANYONE states they act upon God's will.

Which God's do these people believe in?? .. probably the Wolfen.. he has a knife.

Any other insights into this because by the idea of "Gotra" they where not blood related.

edit on 20-9-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Sep 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: added sources, EX tags

edit on Fri Sep 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

As the progressives would say, "but that's just their culture, you're just an ignorant racist".

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
DID YOU KNOW THE KU KLUX KLAN OUTFITS

~Capirote

Came from the Vatican and Spain ?

There was a group of people in Croatia with the Permission of the Vatican to expunge all non believers.

but many of you won't believe that here is some interesting reading.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wake up all of you and take up arms defend your divinity from the evil of the world.

NONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE CLASSED AS RACIST.
THESE ARE JUST CHURCH PROCESSIONS.

upload.wikimedia.org...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

www.learnnc.org...

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ARE RACIST

3.bp.blogspot.com...

wilmingtonfavs.com...

edit on 20-9-2013 by Gestas because: Wake up

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

As a half indian i am glad i don't live in India. The people there are still as dumb as they were 2 centuries ago. Allot of spiritual wisdom comes fron India but the people there stopped evolving. Shame on them!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

The "caste system" still followed by few, mostly the poor, it was never part of the Hinduism system, it was integrated by the elites during merger of all the pre-vedic religion, which is now known as "Hinduism".

The real Hinduism was similar to Buddhism., but funny that Buddhism was an off-shoot of Hinduism during its better days.

Many look at caste system as something cultural not religious.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I appreciate the Mature replies.

I do not appreciate Paid trolls attempting to de-rail something they cannot even begin to grasp.

Such as Yoshua being a Metaphor for enlightenment and all religions are based on Sun worship.

en.wikipedia.org...

ALL YOUR CULTURES ARE THE SAME.
♪ I HAVE NO CULTURE I AM SENT FROM THE HEAVENS ♫

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE WORD CHURCH ACTUALLY CAME FROM??????????????????
en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...
DO YOUR HOMEWORK SUB HUMANS THE ELITES ARE LAUGHING AT HOW YOU FLOUNDER.

edit on 20-9-2013 by Gestas because: urfh so many entitled children on this planet keep whinging into your cell phones

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

greencmp
reply to post by Gestas

As the progressives would say, "but that's just their culture, you're just an ignorant racist".

Don't be an ass. "Derp, derp! If dey had der gunz, nobuddy wud be hert!"

Keep your stupid ass politics out of this. These two families were ignorant barbarians and they were arrested for it, you regressive opportunist, you.

Show some levity for crap like this.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

India is a terrible place it seems.

Uncontrolled rape, ultra macho society, backwards practices of class segregation,

the list goes on and on.....Mass extortion,constant kidnappings, rampant child abuse, ect and they have nukes......F!

I WILL NEVER GO TO INDIA.
edit on 9 20 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Would somebody please think of the children!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
In some countries, you are murdered for differing religious views, cultural associations and/or racial background.

In the US, you're murdered for your running shoes.

Sad thing is, in neither case is anyone really doing anything about it.

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

I AM DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I AM MAKING MAJOR STRIDES IN THE SELF DEFENSE AND INNER SPACE FIELDS.

I WANT TO START AN ORGANIZATION TO FIX THE PLANET.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Gestas
reply to post by GoalPoster

I AM DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I AM MAKING MAJOR STRIDES IN THE SELF DEFENSE AND INNER SPACE FIELDS.

I WANT TO START AN ORGANIZATION TO FIX THE PLANET.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Are you M.T. Keshe? I am such a fan of your work!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

greencmp
reply to post by Gestas

And they'd be pretty close to the truth...

(post by Dexus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

greencmp
reply to post by Gestas

No, it's terrible. I don't think the military should bomb everyone around them for it because that's retarded. i wanna see the faces of those who murdered them. I think their most private moments should be showed on TV around the world for all to see. I think we should have the opportunity to stare at them and talk about how sick and twisted they are and reveal the real reasons behind their victims murders since they think their methods are so reasonable, let's really REALLY attempt to understand their logic by peering right into it, which like some have said, could be pathetic jealousy... or some other stupid notion, but no... let's blame their ancient Gods and bomb them... because you know, that makes so much sense.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I want to see the higher caste rich grody man who didn't get the wife he wanted because she fell for someone from the real world...so he had them murdered.

Not to be spreading rumors but that's my guess.

let's see him... in all his prideful influence. I mean he shouldn't be ashamed to show himself, should he?

top topics

join