It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome UFO footage taken over Germany.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Whilst I think most people would accept the idea that there is ET life somewhere out there, do you seriously contend that the majority of the public believe that extra terrestrial beings are visiting planet earth in spacecraft??? There is a big difference between these two viewpoints.

Go on then prove me wrong, show me one of these contemporary surveys.

BTW my view is that the UFO mystery is a real one, if you take the time to read my posts on this thread, it is the authenticity of the OP's video that I dispute.

edit on 23-9-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

At first I was like wow this looks pretty cool...but then I started noticing something.

The movements of these claimed UFOs seemed to be too smooth and flawless in the sky. One UFO doing smooth and easy passes as if these paths were fixed in a program called Adobe After Effects.

Then I took a closer look and the way the object took off didn't sit right with me so I slowed it down at the 1:03 mark of the clip and took 3 screen shots before the fourth screen shot at 1:04 as shown below:

The first two screens look normal. But the 3rd screen....WHERE DID BOTH "UFO'S" GO?!?!

4rth screen...the stationary UFO reappears.

I scream HOAX!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
this is really cool actually.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Looks a little fake to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

One of the best I have ever seen my friend. Good job on filming that and with the night vision it really gives it a distinct shape. It looks to me like the object that wasn't zipping off had something to do with the sudden acceleration of the first object. It has an odd pulse to it at the moment of intense speed. Then fades out? You most definitely have something here.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by greenday1978

Why do you have to think everything you see is fake? Is it really your opinion that people just go out of their everyday life to make some cool looking video just to mess with people? You don't even know who the OP is and there is no way that you can make an assumption of whether its real or not. If you don't believe, stop looking. You have to open your mind to see things, and with the "this is fake" opinion all the time, you will never see the truth behind your own denial. Open your mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Was pretty good until that "wooosh" sound effect. Oh dear.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ntfaulkner19

You don't even know who the OP is and there is no way that you can make an assumption of whether its real or not.

You don't have to know the OP to make assumptions on the video. If someone thinks its a fake they have that right to their opinion which by seeing the video is pretty spot on. There is nothing to show that this isn't a hoax in fact look at youtube they are full of the same types of videos that are indeed fake.

Now what makes you think this video is of a real UFO, because the OP says it is?

Do you know the OP well enough to to back their claims that this UFO is legit?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ntfaulkner19

Open your mind.

But first it helps to open your eyes..

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

scrog77
Video shows two triangular UFO's at night and one shooting off at speed.

I think it's a hoax. When the 'UFOs' shoot off at speed toward the end of the vid, they seem to produce a whooshing sound which seems to be man made! I mean have you ever heard of UFOs making whooshing sounds?? Lol!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Here is another site with the same video
Wittenberg Germany UFO 9/18/13

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Nice one, they do move fast, I want that type of technology

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

OrionHunterX

scrog77
Video shows two triangular UFO's at night and one shooting off at speed.

I think it's a hoax. When the 'UFOs' shoot off at speed toward the end of the vid, they seem to produce a whooshing sound which seems to be man made! I mean have you ever heard of UFOs making whooshing sounds?? Lol!

It was said million times, it's the person who observed them that made the whooshing sound and he did it as a surprise reaction to what he allegedly saw. Not that this means the video could not be fake.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

That particular craft I have seen before. Or at least it bears a strong resemblance to the footage from greifswald germany back in the 90's above a nuclear plant. Odd jellyfish like membranes comprised the craft with large lights which looked independently fixed but joined together by some material. Looks plausible. Can't tell if the gasp is genuine or what but certainly sounds that way.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Looks like that antigravity ion lifter technology craft. I believe we can now achieve insane speeds when they ionize the skin of our aircraft. I think I saw a post here or somewhere about a guy who likes making his own rockets and launching them. He used some type of paint and a watch batter in an attempt to make his rocket glow. What he discovered was the Rocket shot off to fast to follow with the eye and went more than double ++ the normal height his rockets usually go. Other than the pain and small battery the rocket was no different than what he always builds.

I think what they are doing is essentially getting rid of all air resistance normally present on fast moving craft. IN a way they are creating a airless bubble around the craft so no friction.

This would probably not work on aircraft that rely on wings and turbojet engines to operate because both need air.

Ion Anti Gravity

edit on 29-9-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I always wondered about that argument.

Do you think the TR-3B's have the ability to hover in place and rotate on an axis like that without any other forward/rearward motion?

As far as I can tell, I don't think humans have been able to produce any kind of craft that can perform like the alleged TR-3B's others have ID'd in other videos too. But if we have...OMFG I want one! lol

You never know what we're got tucked away in a super secret lab somewhere

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
it looks like two plastic toy parts in a puddle while its raining.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join