It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome UFO footage taken over Germany.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sequence of events...

1. Hit and run suspect shoots something out the front of his vehicle.

2. Obvious damage done... suspect leaves the scene quickly

3. Victim leaves the scene... off to address insurance and repairs

4. Victim returns for a brief appearance, showing repairs and then fades off into space.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well it almost had me up until the departure, as mentioned by another member - the cliché fade away sweep departure. But I agree on CGI/maybe something else...

Under most of the best documented circumstances, no-one ever reported that movement nor the fading away during a true-FO departure. Generally people watch these things leave beyond the horizon or up into the atmosphere, never have they faded out milliseconds after they "depart". Sometimes you may get a report of the "ZAPPING" of a UFO back into the sky from lower ground levels but again that's not the motion seen here IMO.

I agree with CGI and the comment about cliché - it's such a dated element of a "UFO video" now with no real grounds (in my opinion) that despite the video looking pretty damn good for CGI, they shot themselves in the foot with that 'exit'.

True-FO's don't do that...In my experience at least. That to me is still a human movement via CGI or the the use of someone's wrist or such. And some clever fooling around with multi-angles and as little as a "gasp" to hear. No zooming to see where we are in relation to anything, and everyone knows to do that now if they actually want to prove something. So whoever set out to make the videos didn't intend to prove anything, just trick people. Or perhaps advertise something

It actually reminds me of some of the settings you get on disco lights/disco laser lights. You'd see both that cliché swing out, fading and fading of one light. Sequenced lighting is high on my possibility list here, because the quality of the video is pretty intriguing (ie if it's actually IR or not).

But go with whatever you want.

My verdict: Disco laser lights filmed in IR (or very clever CGI)

Footage: 8/10
Payoff: 5/10
True-FO: 2/10
Overall: 5/10

1-3: Not worth paying attention 4-6: Hmm, interesting 7-9: It really could be! 10: Absolutely

edit on 20-9-2013 by markymint because: Being all judge & jury like I added my verdict

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

rickymouse
So why did the aliens change the shape of their ships? They were always disks in the past. I guess they needed to change their image a little, the disks were old hat.

I miss the real aliens Ricky.

Maybe these "aliens" are from the USAF ?
And the pilots from Iowa and Nebraska ?
And probably the two of them are in a trailer
full of joysticks and monitors in Nevada?
Eat'n Cheetos gettin everything orange ...
Burning our cash at an alarming rate..
I hope their having fun ?.
Of course they are !

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

_BoneZ_
That is 100% definitive CGI. Firstly, it just looks CGI from the very first second of play. The "UFO's" are too clear compared to the rest of the image. In other words, there's little to no distortion of the "UFO's" when there should be using the poor equipment used in this video.

There's tons of grainy image noise, but nope, not the "UFO's". After watching the video again, the image noise also looks manufactured.

Then there's the fact that every single video, that's 100% of all videos posted that show a "UFO" shooting off like that have been CGI. This video is no different.

Do you get away with debunking that way in the 911 forums?
If so I gotta take another look at 911.
This one of the best "because I said so " debunking posts ever.
Here's my fave again, because it's gold...

(Then there's the fact that every single video, that's 100% of all videos posted that show a "UFO" shooting off like that have been CGI. This video is no different.)

edit on 20-9-2013 by sealing because: better

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A UFO could land on the White House lawn

An alien could come out and jerk off right on Barry's chest

It'd all be caught on film

And you people would still scream "FAKE!!11"

Morons.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yah, UFO's are real. I have seen one.

And I'll tell you how I know this is faked. Right when the "object" on video streaks off you hear a gasp of amazement from the videographer. If he had truly gasped at that moment the hand held camera would have shook momentarily and it does not in the slightest.

Look for yourself.

edit on 20-9-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Light travels faster than sound.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

intrptr
Yah, UFO's are real. I have seen one.

And I'll tell you how I know this is faked. Right when the "object" on video streaks off you hear a gasp of amazement from the videographer. If he had truly gasped at that moment the hand held camera would have shook momentarily and it does not in the slightest.

Look for yourself.

edit on 20-9-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

This is another view that makes me laugh

You're one to know the reactions of all humans on this planet...that is a talent, guy.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by scrog77

It looked kinda o.k. until I heard the wooshing sound of it flying past the camera.

Make note. .. The sound doesn't match the action.

that sound is the cameraman gasping, not the craft itself.

so many night light videos out there but very few show any non-typical flight characteristics. good evidence assuming its not a fake. since phony UFO videos can be indistinguishable from genuine footage, this is about as good as it gets. its either CGI, alien, or classified military.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I agree I would have zoomed in and the noise to me is to static , the noise on infrared to my recall is more dynamic in nature?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

reminds me of that "UFO" video where the two little kids are looking out of their window at a supposed disc of light, and it appears to take off and do a roll formation at light speed. it was later proven and admitted by the parent of one of the kids that it was simply a circular flashlight behind the camera reflected in the clear window, so it looked as if it were in the sky. this video is very reminiscent of that.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xNightwing

You're one to know the reactions of all humans on this planet...that is a talent, guy.

No,its common sense. Don''t take my word for it, prove it to yourself. Film something and gasp. Bring the result here and show us how you faked it.

Heres another how I know, just for you. He would have followed the object that streaked out of view. At least panned right to look for it. Instead the camera stays put looking at nothing. Thats another involuntary response. To follow motion in a field of view.

Especially a oofo.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That doesn`t even look like a picture of the sky, I think he took a video of something through a microscope or maybe just zoomed in real close on something small.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by xNightwing

Heres another how I know, just for you. He would have followed the object that streaked out of view. At least panned right to look for it. Instead the camera stays put looking at nothing. Thats another involuntary response. To follow motion in a field of view.

Especially a oofo.

Again, how you react is not how someone else might.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I know people are saying it's CGI and this and that but still nothing concrete in my eye's, I think it's still open for debate coz it's all speculation really. Still I'll keep an open mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

sparrowstail

Did you notice any thing unusual immediately after they depart? It looks as if a ghost image is left or possibly a third craft in the back ground right from where they zip off from. Whatever it is it looked bigger and brighter than the stars.
Thoughts? I may be wrong but it vaguely looks likee a triangle as soon as they depart.

Yes, I saw that too. I thought it might be a residual effect concerning the camera but it lasts too long for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The camera ma gasps but the movement of the camera doesn't alter in the slightest..its fake.

Plus why shut the video off at that point?

Its a convincing fake but it still a fake.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here's more evidence that it is a conjured video.

The victim of the hit and run is situated in exactly the same position right before the hit and then when he reappears briefly later after disappearing completely... if that makes sense.

I think the high school student who did this video needs a little more work to perfect his craft.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

The wooshing sound is the reacting of the guy who took this video (he just hold his breath because he is so startled by the speed the UFO take's of) in IMHO.

edit on 20/9/13 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/9/13 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

I thought it was a dog sneezing. Thought the breathing was a dog too

Good video, better than the usual fare of white dots in the sky

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hey! The video in the OP is the same video that EnigmaAgent linked on page two (see quoted post below), the OP video just has a green filter overlaid.... Why use the green overlay it doesn't really enhance the viewing, IMO the original video when viewed in HD is much better.

scrog77
Seen this today and thought I'd share with ATS, I'm not sure what to make of it yet.Enjoy.

Video shows two triangular UFO's at night and one shooting off at speed.

So what do you think ATS ?
edit on 20-9-2013 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

EnigmaAgent
Heres another ufo sighting from the same place with 2 ufo's over Wittenberge Germany. September 18, 2013

Its the same UFO's only not in nightsight green, these are red.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20/9/13 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/9/13 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2013 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2013 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join