It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In search of the ultimate Masonic Brotherhood (Beltbuckle)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hi guys,

*if this is in the wrong channel please move.*

ok, as the topic goes,

I'm in search of the ultimate Masonic brotherhood belt buckle !! the profound holy grail of pants holder upper'er..

as an example:

BB No1

BB No2

we are looking for your examples and or links to such things as we would like to buy one for a fellow brother of quite a high degree.

Muzz

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Probably best not to ask where to buy fashion accessories here since this forum is for the discussion of Secret Societies.

Google is your friend.

compare.ebay.co.uk... CEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=63

www.beltinbuckles.co.uk...

www.ebay.co.uk...

Hope those links help.

edit on 20-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by Ormuz

Probably best not to ask where to buy fashion accessories here since this forum is for the discussion of Secret Societies.

Well last time I checked masons are a secret brotherhood / society, and as for fashion accessories goes, its all apart of the ceremony I guess, so maybe I'm just overly interested in what other 'actual' masons have in similar interest, sharing such knowledge id assume isnt parting with huge secrets etc ..lol

Ps: thanks for the links but I was looking for something... of a higher degree.. in quality...

Muzz
edit on 20/9/2013 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

I am only suggesting you have posted in the incorrect forum, you essentially thought as much yourself "if this is in the wrong channel please move".

"Ps: thanks for the links but I was looking for something... of a higher degree.. in quality"

Then you may wish to look into custom belt buckle designs. I'm sure there is some company out there that will make one out of any material you choose and to your desired specifications.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by Ormuz

I am only suggesting you have posted in the incorrect forum, you essentially thought as much yourself "if this is in the wrong channel please move".

"Ps: thanks for the links but I was looking for something... of a higher degree.. in quality"

Then you may wish to look into custom belt buckle designs. I'm sure there is some company out there that will make one out of any material you choose and to your desired specifications.

Touché, Sir Andy,..

Muzz

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Secret society, my arse!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

active topics

join