It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleven people shot at a Chicago basketball court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

AMERICA has been rocked by another mass shooting incident, this time in Chicago.

The Chicago Tribune is reporting that 11 people have been shot at a basketball court, including a three-year-old child.

Three of the 11 shot are in a serious to critical condition, including the three year old.

One report on Twitter stated there were two gunmen.

The incident took place on Chicago's south side, in the Back of the Yards neighbourhood.

Eleven people shot at a Chicago basketball court

Didn't see this posted, apologise if it is a duplicate.

www.news.com.au...

AMERICA has been rocked by another mass shooting incident, this time in Chicago.

The Chicago Tribune is reporting that 11 people have been shot at a basketball court, including a three-year-old child.

Three of the 11 shot are in a serious to critical condition, including the three year old.

One report on Twitter stated there were two gunmen.

The incident took place on Chicago's south side, in the Back of the Yards neighbourhood.

The paper is reporting that 60 police are on the scene.

All the victims have been transported to hospitals but are alive, deputy fire chief James Mungovan said. Police do not yet have anyone in custody.

A Chicago police spokesman did not confirm how many were shot in the park. He added it wasn't known if there were fatalities.

The shooting occurred late Thursday. Several ambulances had responded to the scene.

More to come.

what is going on over there???? oO

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I call bull dookie.

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the Country.
The story _must_ be a fabrication.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
yes it's already been posted.
and we all know that the search engine is a funny thing on ATS.

here is the other thread

At least 11 shot at chicago park

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Awesome awesome
Cool, this one can be closed!!

Cheers man!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Strict Gun Laws will not work until all states adopt them.

Seems that paranoia here in states has eaten all brain cells, and people are unable to notice that everyone having guns is not making us safer, but more likely to resolve all of our issues through guns.

Sad to see folks using this as excuse to promote more guns...

My thoughts are with those being shoot and their families...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Its all good wino - you're allowed to make a separate thread in BAN, even if it's posted in another forum.

I noticed almost as soon as the incident happened there was a story on news.com.au "CHICAGO SHOOTING: what will it take for America to get it?"

I haven't read it in a few hours so it's possible updated but I think it's crap to take it to the gun debate so soon before we even knew if or how many had died, esp when there was little ones involved! But I'm guessing it was Gang related. Someone in the other thread noticed that 3 of the houses around the park had all boarded up windows on google street view - You wouldn't really feel safe walking around out there!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Wow, a shooting in a gang neighborhood? This is breaking!! Make sure all guns are banned.....What's next in the gun debate?

17 people wearing all red shot in Compton?? Come on....Can anyone say AGENDA???

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie
yes it's already been posted.

here is the other thread

At least 11 shot at chicago park

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join