It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lands will rise and fall and the earth will be born anew...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Man... you got all of that just from the OP's little story?
Do you think you may be grasping at straws?

You are the Seeker
edit on 20-9-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

HairlessApe
reply to post by occrest

Man... you got all of that just from the OP's little story?
Do you think you may be grasping at straws?

You are the Seeker

I am indeed a seeker, and like the subject in the song you posted, i will get all my questions answered when i die. Till then, i must seek truth wherever it may be found.

As for me grasping at straws, It may seem so to you, but as for me, this incident is just further possible evidence of the fulfillment of prophecy. It gives me hope in these seemingly hopeless times. Time is short and the Master is giving his final warnings to mankind. My reasoning for this, you can find in 1 Thessalonians 5

5 Now, brothers, as to the times and the seasons, you do not need to be written to. 2 For you yourselves know very well that the day of יהוה comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, ―Peace and safety!‖ then suddenly destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman and they shall not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 For you are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 So, then, we should not sleep, as others do, but we should watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But we who are of the day should be sober, putting on the breastplate of belief and love and as a helmet the expectation of deliverance. 9 Because Elohim did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain deliverance through our Master יהושע Messiah, 10 who died for us, so that we, whether awake or asleep, should live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, as indeed you do. 12 But brothers, we beg you to know those who labor among you and are over you in the Master and admonish you, 13 and to hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves. 14 And we appeal to you, brothers, warn those who are disorderly, encourage the faint-hearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. 15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all. 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in all circumstances give thanks, for this is the desire of Elohim in Messiah יהושע for you. 19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies, 21 Prove them all. Hold fast what is good. 22 Keep back from every form of wickedness. 23 And the Elohim of peace Himself set you completely apart and your entire spirit and being and body - be preserved blameless at the coming of our Master יהושע Messiah! 24 He who calls you is trustworthy, who also shall do it. 25 Brothers, pray for us. 26 Greet all the brothers with a Set Apart kiss. 27 I charge you by the Master that this letter be read to all the Set Apart brothers. 28 The favor of our Master יהושע Messiah be with you. Amĕn.
(emphasis mine)
edit on 20-9-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Perhaps what is occuring for you is what happened with Edgar Cayce ( The sleeping Prophet), or you are somehow conecting with his messages.

www.wolflodge.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

The lyrics are moreso about the fact that "the seeker" never finds any answers in life, rendering his search fruitless.

He doesn't get any answers, and whether or not the answer was what he was expecting when he dies remains open, unknown, and still intangible.

There are many ways to lift your spirits if you feel our times are dark ones.

From a purely natural and scientific viewpoint, our current times are the best in recorded history without question. I'm not sure why you think these are dark times.

Hobbies can really help depression.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You are channelling somehow. I would see a shaman or reputable psychic to help you work through this. It could end up being a valuable gift. I had this happen when I was in my early 20's sitting around with friends. Just spontaneously cited a bible passage without any thought or consideration. I've never read the bible and was unfamiliar with the phrase. The look on their faces was priceless.

On topic, nearly a year ago I posted a dream that was of a large tsunami hitting an island off the pacific. I posted a thread at that time if you want to check it out. I'm thinking now it's related to the arrival of Ison in to our solar system.

Blessings *

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
(Ahem) ATTENTION, PLEASE.

The number of off-topic posts in this thread has been rather absurd and totally unhelpful to the actual OP subject matter. Please stay on topic and avoid making snide remarks about eachother, and also avoid discussions about who might or might not be a shill or how much gold you might be able to dig out of the ground and so forth.

Thank you.

~Mike

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This might assist with your query to explain your experience. No I don't post this in jest....

Acts 16: 16-18

Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” And this she did for many days.

But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join