It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis create a website called “Mohammed Salem”?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yesterday, NBC News posted a story bylined by Kyle Eppler, Pete Williams, and Erin McClam, titled “Navy Yard gunman’s mother says she is heartbroken and sorry for families.” The following appears in the 21st paragraph:

Law enforcement officials told NBC News that Alexis created a webpage with the name “Mohammed Salem,” but they said he never did anything with it. They said they had found nothing else that might indicate any interest in violent jihad or even in Islam.

Then why? Why did he create the site using that name?

Are we allowed to ask why this mass-murderer would’ve created a site called “Mohammed Salem”? Was he a fan of Emirati soccer player Mohammed Salem Saleh Al Saadi? Did he appreciate the work of Palestinian photojournalist Mohammed Salem, or the Dubai news anchor with the same name? Or perhaps one of the other Mohammed Salems out there in the world?

I thought this an interesting tidbit of information you won't hear anywhere else.

Of course there is this explanation. . . . .

That must be it. It couldn’t have anything to do with Alexis’ own religious beliefs, because by now everybody knows he was a Buddhist. So it’s safe to assume that this whole “shooting” was a false flag operation by teabaggers who hate Obama because he’s black. They framed yet another innocent African-American and killed him for no reason.

dailycaller.com...

I think this is an interesting footnote to a tragic event.

Reply, ignore, or donate to the "Moderator Petting Zoo" in Brooklyn, New York.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think he knew what he was doing for leaving a mess which would attract every nut on both extremes for one reason or another. Clever in a twisted way. I do hope he felt a distinct falling sensation after his untimely demise.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Definitely a terrorist, I say we bomb whatever town he was living in.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

ImaFungi
reply to post by beezzer

Definitely a terrorist, I say we bomb whatever town he was living in.

I think he was from Syria.

(rolls eyes)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That must be it. It couldn’t have anything to do with Alexis’ own religious beliefs, because by now everybody knows he was a Buddhist. So it’s safe to assume that this whole “shooting” was a false flag operation by teabaggers who hate Obama because he’s black. They framed yet another innocent African-American and killed him for no reason.

OK, that is weird, talk about dingbat absurdities.

This doesn't even square with its own reasoning. Is this from the government's own citizen conspiracy theorists?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Perhaps, sometimes the CIA programmers get confused and forget whether they're training terrorists to be "homegrown" or Islamic militants?

edit on 19-9-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by beezzer

I think he knew what he was doing for leaving a mess which would attract every nut on both extremes for one reason or another. Clever in a twisted way. I do hope he felt a distinct falling sensation after his untimely demise.

I honestly think we'll never get an answer, but since this IS a conspiracy site, perhaps this unanswered question is a fitting epitaph for a sick man who killed innocent people.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

greencmp
reply to post by beezzer

OK, that is weird, talk about dingbat absurdities.

This doesn't even square with its own reasoning. Is this from the government's own citizen conspiracy theorists?

lolz

They don't have the "blame" down pat.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Maluhia
Sometimes the CIA programmers get confused and forget whether they're training terrorists to be "homegrown" or Islamic militants?

Maybe they were going for a 2-fer.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
We are on ATS, so no.....

There are no coincidences.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

sonnny1
We are on ATS, so no.....

There are no coincidences.

I think this is one of those rare times that sites like ATS can keep a story alive. We'll show up on search engines. Our continued efforts in asking questions, questioning motivations, should generate and break through the sludge that the MSM creates.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Here's my version of the Conspiracy. I have no proof but a bunch of tidbits given to us.

The Government knew this man was psychotic. People around him knew he wasn't right.

They let this happen.

Why?

For more strict gun control laws.

The Website? Maybe "they" or "he" didn't get a chance to finish his website. Maybe his programed killing spree went off before it could be completed.

I know, lots of what ifs, and um ok's.

But we are on ATS.

Taking conspiracy hat off. I'm dizzy.
edit on 19-9-2013 by sonnny1 because: typo, duh

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The name Aaron Alexis is a strange name on its own.

Do you know many Syrians who are black and from Dallas?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

either a case of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing, both being invisible hands, thus adding to the confusion.

or one of those dis-informational non-sequitors intentionally thrown out of the sandpit, never mind right field...

it could also be a case of some douche playing agenda driven games on the interwebs
sorta like the facebook account falsely ascribed to Trayvon Martin to promote the thug image
or the fake twitter account made in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's name.

edit on 19-9-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If it was someone within the government that started the website using his info, then it could be a "false flag" that was initiated from within elements that want war in the ME.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Nephalim

No. But I am friends with a Nigerian who has promised me millions if I send him 30 thousand dollars.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

I can imagine all scenarios.

Sadly.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

sonnny1
reply to post by beezzer

Here's my version of the Conspiracy. I have no proof but a bunch of tidbits given to us.

The Government knew this man was psychotic. People around him knew he wasn't right.

They let this happen.

Why?

For more strict gun control laws.

The Website? Maybe "they" or "he" didn't get a chance to finish his website. Maybe his programed killing spree went off before it could be completed.

I know, lots of what ifs, and um ok's.

But we are on ATS.

Taking conspiracy hat off. I'm dizzy.
edit on 19-9-2013 by sonnny1 because: typo, duh

actually you may be closer to the truth than you may think, so don't throw that tin foil hat away

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

beezzer

Nephalim

No. But I am friends with a Nigerian who has promised me millions if I send him 30 thousand dollars.

Howbout a black syrian from dallas who was pissed about 9/11 and served in our military that had serious mental issues such as...dogs walls and floors telling him to "kill, kill, killllllllllahhh" ?

No? Nothing rings a bell huh. Nothing makes sense and it shouldn't I suppose. Don't pay the douchebag any money.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Credibility loss in 1

beezzer

dailycaller.com...

I think this is an interesting footnote to a tragic event.

Reply, ignore, or donate to the "Moderator Petting Zoo" in Brooklyn, New York.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join