It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of astral body leaving accident scene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Whilst cruising for a few verifiable facts about Reincarnation, like not only does the new body have the accident marks that caused the demise, plus a few others like the facial reconstruction can be hauntingly similar to the ones in a previous lifetime etc. But there has to be something tangible that reincarnates, I believe this picture taken at an accident scene shows the astral body leaving in vivid detail. www.iisis.net...
edit on 19-9-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i tried the link and it said service not available

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Is this it?

site

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Deaf Alien
reply to post by anonentity

Is this it?

site

Yes thanks very much it just didn't seem to go through my end.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Looks like a lomography picture honestly.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
wow i guess the body, or should i say spirit, grows after we go on to the astral plane.
look at the size of that head. it's got to be at least five times the size of a normal head.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Problem I am having with the picture is a chain of custody thing.

From the link...

The police lab technician gave the photographs to the state trooper, as the technician didn't know what to do with them.

Evidence (like photos) aren't given away to third parties, they are kept in the case file folder in police evidence.

He gave the photographs to Echo, telling her to preserve them and do what she thought would be best with them. Echo has kept these images in confidence for years.

Ditto.

Just observing...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Agreed. Plus, where is the physical body the astral body is leaving? I didn't see it in the pic.

ETA: I do believe in astral bodies, I just don't see confirmation of what the story claims in this pic.

Des

edit on 19-9-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Agreed. Plus, where is the physical body the astral body is leaving? I didn't see it in the pic.

ETA: I do believe in astral bodies, I just don't see confirmation of what the story claims in this pic.

Des

edit on 19-9-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

The third pic down at the site shows the dead body slumped in the car. With lines of light coming out of it. If these turned up as accident scene proof, they would have to be pulled, theirs no way they could be accepted as evidence as who would believe it.
The rules with dealing with a newly deceased body change with culture. When dealing with a Jewish death, you leave the body for the Rabi to do his thing. I'm sure they are more tuned than Christians. Im inclined to think that it takes a while for the energy body to wind down, that's why there seems to be paranormal effects shortly after death, because there is still residual energy to do something. This boy was freaking out because of the situation.

new topics

top topics

join