It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I asked this a long time ago when I first started and thought I would repost the question.

Would anyone out there like to get togather a Paranormal Group (or several) to investagte sightings in there area? Maybe we could have a forum for them to post there findings.

I have looked into the idea myself and the equipment costs are quite a bit for one person but spread out among several its not to much.

We could examine sightings within a couple hundred miles of us, and between us all we could pretty much cover the country.

I know we have several remote viewers out there maybe we could get a few "sensitives" along with the techs.

It fizzeled out then and its been in the back of my mind since and with the SCI-FI channels proof positive and Ghost Hunters I thought interest might be higher.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think this sounds like a great idea amuk....
Although I wouldn't be able to help out with everything that I have on my plate at the moment, and starting a new job.....
So, good luck with this, and I do think its a great idea

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
We could examine Haunts, Crop circles, UFOs, etc.

It would be a blast Most of the equipment would probibly be owned by some of us anyway.

I am suprised with the response so far wouldnt yall rather be spending weekend nights in haunted insane asylums?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
while I would love to, time seems to be against me

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well from the overwhelming response I take it that its a no-go this time too

I am trying to get one togather in my area and will let yall know how it turns out

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I would be willing!
BUT
I am in Utah..............and rather cash poor................I seam to do MY investigations right here on ATS. From the saftey of my living room.
Or in the OOBE mode..........
(I am getting WAY better at that OOBE thing)

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As much as I'd love to I'm not 18 yet so I would have problems with that. Plus I'm in Illinios which is a considerable distance away from Arkansas. Sounds like a cool idea though.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
As far as hauntings and ghost...you can join your local chapter of the "Ghost Hunters Society" Ours her ein Louisville has been featured on TV's most haunted places

Iternational Society (Scrll to the bottom...a lot of links!)
www.ghostweb.com...

National Society
www.nationalghosthunters.com...

American Society
www.prairieghosts.com...

Kentucy Society (Excellent Chapter)
kysgr.tripod.com...

Louisville Society
www.louisvilleghs.com... (Excellent info)

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Bah, Grumble Grumble... I'm In Boston. If I were an independantly wealthy philanthropist, I'd fund the whole damn thing myself too.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My Idea was for those in each area to form there own. If you live without a 100 miles or so it woulds be fairly easy to get togather for a weekend of ghost hunting. The equipment would cost a bit but you could have each member supply part of it. A lot most people already have, Laptops, cameras, etc. The rest could be bought by different members.

Then we could post our findings here

Thanks Lady V for the links

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I really enjoy your experiments Amuk.

Although chasing ufo reports may be difficult for me to do from time-to-time, I would enjoy participation to the best that I can.

Interesting your request for viewer's. Like I said, I did enjoy your experiment you had before, spooky as it was, and although I do not think myself so blessed, I would definetly be interested in this aspect also.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I too am interested.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It sounds like a great idea, I'm from the los angeles area , anybody from this area u2u me(if i said that right), As for the equiptment i don't know, i guess you would need a video cam, a micorophone, as for anything more technologically advanced i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to operate it.

join