It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts Puzzled After Great Comet Makes Mars Orbital “Adjustments”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Never posted in this forum before and didn't see this anywhere so here goes. Just for info purposes I don't claim to know much about UFO's or aliens other than I'm pretty sure a friend and I saw one (UFO) years ago.

Found this article interesting and would be interested in others ideas about this.

Experts Puzzled After Great Comet Makes Mars Orbital “Adjustments”

A new report prepared by the Federal Space Agency (ROSCOSMOS) circulating in the Kremlin today states that Comet C/2012 S1 has made a number of “unexplained orbital adjustments” around the planet Mars seemingly to better align itself with the Red planets strange moon Phobos.

As some experts have noted that Phobos may be an “ancient spacecraft” marooned in Mars orbit, this report continues, the possibility that Comet ISON may be one too cannot be ruled out either.

The reason for this assessment, ROSCOSMOS experts state, are the “unexplained orbital adjustments” Comet ISON has apparently made on its approach to Mars and were verified by American amateur astronomer Bruce Gary on 12 August when he became the first to see Comet ISON again after its sojourn behind the sun during June, July and part of August.

Is this true? Anyone? I've heard of the Russian probes and the one that was supposedly attacked but nothing about comet orbital adjustments.

This ROSCOSMOS report summarizes its findings by stating that it “cannot be ruled out of theory” that Comet ISON is not a “dirty ice-ball” comet at all, but may, in fact, be an interstellar object under intelligent control on a mission to Phobos for as an yet unexplained mission.

And in, perhaps, its strangest assessment, ROSCOSMOS scientists further link Comet ISON to the 9 December 2009 “Norway Spiral” [see video HERE] noting that this still unexplained phenomena was “directly aligned” with the Sign of Cancer from which this strange comet originated from.

Say WHAT? This can't be for real can it. ISON is an interstellar object (meaning starship?) I'll stay mostly silent on this as it's way out of my area but input is welcomed. Debunk or not. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Might as well have been Pravda. That's how much I believe this story, which is not at all.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Eutimes and pravda both are liers and have a hidden agenda.. look on the web..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

The source of your source is Sorcha Faal.

edit on 19-9-2013 by Sublimecraft because: added picture of Sorcha Faal.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I clicked the source button at the very bottom and got linked to this website www.whatdoesitmean.com...

it shows the article written by Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers. I believe that should tell you that its all made up.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Bassago

Seems to be a hoax.

Comet ISON is Not Adjusting its Orbit Around Mars, it's a Hoax.
You may have seen an article circulating through the internet in various venues. It claims that the Russian Federal Space Agency ROSCOSMOS has reported that
"Comet C/2012 S1 has made a number of “unexplained orbital adjustments” around the planet Mars seemingly to better align itself with the Red planets strange moon Phobos."

This is a hoax. Comet C/2012 S1 ISON is not orbiting Mars, it will reach Mars on October 1, where it will pass 20 Earth-Moon distances away from the Red Planet, and well away from Phobos. Also the 132 day "standstill" refers to its slow increase in brightness, not any change in orbit. The comet is not much dimmer than expected, and is not under intelligent control (this was another hoax purportedly from Russia that tuned up with comet Elenin)

www.facebook.com...

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Damn I've been Sorcha Faal'd. OK never mind. Thanks for that.

OK deleting one bookmark, mark.
edit on 19-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

WoW! Nice Info Sir!

Phobos 1 was “lost” while Phobos 2 was able to establish an orbit around the Mars moon Phobos when it was “attacked” by a still unexplained space craft that showed itself in the last image beamed back to Earth before it was destroyed.

Creazy!

Astronomer Ignacio Ferrin, with the University of Antioquia in Colombia, in a paper submitted to the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society further noted that: “Comet ISON has been on a standstill for more than 132 days … a rather puzzling feat.”

132 days..wth??

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Aahh, I will wait to see what occurs before commenting on any truth to this. Maybe something altered it's orbit a tad, hitting a piece of rock in space can change an orbit a bit. It won't be long, I can wait and see. I don't believe it is a space ship though, that is just speculation that is unfounded. I do wonder if the change is real though.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Two words. Sorcha. Faal.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
"Circulating in the Kremlin" = Sorcha Faal.

I don't even need to check sources, I'm confident in my assertion.

HOAX

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Bassago

It can happen to the best of us, man. Don't let it get you down....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Ex_CT2

Bassago

It can happen to the best of us, man. Don't let it get you down....

Isn't there an ATS badge for this sort of thing?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I don't know how reliable the report is, but this is an interesting comet, and the reports on the Phobos probes are quite remarkable. The way Phobos 2 was destroyed, after that odd last image, is somethign that has intrigued me since I first hear of it.

Don't know why, either, but I have paid a lot more attention to this one that I usually do. I have always watched astronomical reports, love meteor showers, and consider seeing Halley's and Hale Bott to be memorable events, but ISON is quite interesting, and I don't know why.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

When will the good member of ATS figure out that if it says that it is info from the Kremlin it is a ............HOAX.

I have read 1000s of threads just like this one when will the membership finally figure it out?

edit on 20-9-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join