It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain - are these fight words!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I do not know much of American politics and all the military/governmental drama that, that country is incased in, but this popped up on my facebook feed, and .. wow.. all I have to say is, what a jackass

Youtube video is not showing in my preview, here is the LINK to McCain Video

For those who cant see videos - the reporter guy tells McCain there are Russian, Chinese and Iranian warships en route to the Med-Sea. McCain's response, "it doesnt matter" .. what?!
If this guy was running the show, he obviously would put the American nation in great threats.. unbelievable!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think you're reading too much into it. What I got out of it is he is super confident in the most powerful military on the face of the planet and we've called the other Countries bluffs before and they haven't reacted.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

THanks for bringing this to my attention.

McCain has nothing to lose at this point in his political career. He is pushing an agenda like I haven't seen a politician do in a while. That agenda is no good for the US in my opinion.

What a shill. Can't AZ residents do a vote of no confidence or something?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

It makes one wonder if this is supposed to be diplomacy or a dare.

Not statesmanlike rather, it seems quite weak and jittery.

If it were a hand of poker, I'd expect a call. Very dangerous.

Very disappointed.

edit on 19-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Dangerous alright!

Its sickening that these talking heads, politicians and presidents (Obama, Assad, Putin etc..) seem to more and more be involved in the media, and more and more seem to be creating a tension breaker, which will result in OUR worst nightmare - WW3.

I cant stand the thought of WW3. We are at our most technological point. The first point in mankinds existence where knowledge of almost anything is instant access. A point in humanity where food is a trip away and traveling a planet is a ticket to go.

WW3 could hault and mess all we tax payers and loyal citizens have ever worked for! The only people who want war are these power hungry tyrants and self-indulgent aholes.. The common person does not want war, the average person is sane and have moral rights, and no that WAR is not the answer..

And words like these (McCain) sicken me..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A 2 min video is not thread worthy

Thought when I saw this title is what going to be about Mccain's op-ed response to Putin
edit on 19-9-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hmmm, John McCain.

On the latest note, there is his recent rebuke by his own party.

Then there are questions regarding his service........

I was going to sit here, dig through the plethora of stories that show McCain to be a whiny POS who has an exceptionally questionable reputation as a POW but figured I'd just let YOU do a quick search to see what an absolute piece of human waste this man represents.

I'm sure I would get far more stars for doing the research and providing the links but realized that you would learn far more about this piece of human detritus by doing your own searches of him.

Seeing an individual such as him gain a seat in the Senate and maintain it, considering that I have emptied diapers with contents more valuable than he, makes me realize the futility of voting when the voting base is so completely ignorant of whom they vote for.

edit on 19-9-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

*Clap*

I like your style sir.

I can tell by looking at his eyes, he is a POS. The way he talks, you tell hes a POS.

link   

edit on 19-9-2013 by covertpanther because: double post

link   
edit on 19-9-2013 by covertpanther because: tripple post? :S

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What a great video. It depicts how ruthless and evil while also being misleading these people are.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
We are the most powerful country on the planet.... for now. And that really doesn't matter because one of these days we are going to find out that other countries are just plain tired of our crap and regusrdless of how powerful we may be, we will be out numbered and overwhlmed. And our servicemen are starting wake up and see that they are fighting for the wrong reasons, alot of them would rather be home protecting their family instead of beingb in a foreign land killing someone elses family. So if john mcCain wants to buck up and call BS on any kind of action from another country give him a gun and tell him to put his own damn boots on the ground.. and when he wants to surrender, I guess he will be shot because he cant raise his hands to surrender.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Then recall him.we did.

join