It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO propulsion and space-time manipulation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Blue Shift

tanka418
As far as we know at this point, life is extremely rare, and possibly a cosmic fluke, happening on Earth but nowhere else anywhere.

What's being learned about life is that it can exist and thrive almost anywhere; in super heated waster (volcanic vents), in arsenic environments (life doesn't have to be carbon based), in extreme cold, at the edge of space... Venus and Mars both currently have environments that can support life, as does a moon of Jupiter and Saturn. Life does not have to exist there now for the "life is ubiquitous" rule to apply. Further it is being discovered that planets are also ubiquitous, so it is save to presume that there is life at probably 4 or 6 location around every "K" through "B" class star over 1 billion years old. Advanced life on stars over around 3 billion.

This is 2013 man, ideas on this change with nearly every bit of new data, and that is almost daily.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Great points tanka418

I think they are doing something with the electric and magnetic fields around a space craft to interfere with the Higgs bosons interaction with matter and slow its local time down to millionths(maybe billionths) of a second.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
Notice UFO/USOs don't give a sonic boom nor do they register with radar/sonar.
Good luck detecting a trans-dimensional spacecraft (within a space-time bubble maybe or in another dimension entirely) with conventional radar.

Now hold on a minute, that claim may not be true; and here's why...

Logically, if radar is electromagnetic and visible light is also electromagnetic, and we can see the UFO's, then logically we could then conclude that we could detect it using radar or at least lidar (unless it's specifically using star trek cloak technology or really good stealth).

That said, detecting them would be the LEAST of our problems if you can't communicate, capture or attack them after the detection.

There are only three possibilities:
1) They are actually human black-project aircraft.
2) They don't exist, and the people who see them are actually just psychotic.
3) They do exist, and they are so much more advanced than us that there ain't a damn thing you can do about it!

and all 3 options.... are just simply bad-news for us commoners.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

tanka418
reply to post by Harte

Here please go read.

I know there is a lot of material there, but, it will show you that there is nothing speculative about this. It is hard, real, contemporary science. Perhaps a bit novel for some, but real none the less.

From the first paper linked on that page:

On the other hand, current physics has no explanation for the existence of exactly four fundamental forces that is, there is a belief only about the existence of four fundamental interactions. The question therefore arises, are there any additional fundamental physical interactions? Perhaps it is classical physics and not quantum mechanics that is incomplete, i.e., there might exist additional long range interactions. This question was discussed and analyzed in more detail in several recent papers, for instance9, 14–16 .

For several years, novel physical ideas have been presented under the name Extended Heim Theory, (EHT) a by complementing spacetime with an internal eight-dimensional space H8 . No extra spatial dimensions exist. that is, spacetime is 3+1. Although these physical concepts of EHT were
laid out in previous publications, see for instance,9, 14–16 a concise presentation for the sake of understanding of the essential features will be given in this paper. Most important, EHT is postulating the existence of six fundamental forces. According to EHT, there should be three gravitational forces in combination with the known electromagnetic, weak, and strong interactions. Beside Newtonian gravitation (graviton ng attractive, coupling constant GN), EHT requires the existence of two additional gravitational fields, termed gravitophoton interaction ngp both attractive and repulsive, which results from the conversion of electromagnetic energy into gravitational energy, and quintessence nq, (repulsive)9

Note the bolded (especially underlined (two) parts:
1) While it's true that there is a belief that there are only 4 forces (actually, the belief is that there is one force,) this belief is evidenced based. That is, there exists no evidence for any other currently unknown (and unobserved) force.

2) Do you know the meaning of the word "postulate?"

3) "Should be" means it's speculative, exactly as I said.
[

tanka418If photons have no mass then how is it they are affected by gravity?

The relativistic explanation involves photons traveling in curved spacetime, as I'm sure you must know if you're going to go around making statements about an esoteric theory like EHT.

tanka418
If photons have no mass how can they be considered a particle?

I see I assume too much.

Photons are massless, as are gluons. But gluons never appear outside of the hadrons they occupy space inside of.

Gravitons - which are theoretical - would also be massless.

You don't have to have mass to be a particle (or wave.)

tanka418Photons have mass, even if it is infinitely small. Logically no individual object can have infinite mass, regardless of velocity. And, of course; even the infinitely small can become infinitely large, if infinity large is possible.

Sorry, no. Photons are quite massless. Mass increase at relativistic speeds (for particles with a rest mass) is observed a thousand times a day, every day, in hundreds of particle accelerators all over the world.

While I understand your objection to "infinite" mass, please make the effort to see that this very same objection of yours only arises when velocity equals c.

Don't you think that maybe there's a reason for that? Like, you can't go that fast - just like you can't divide by zero?

At any rate, I mentioned gasses and/or ions leaving the vessel because I stated that the vehicle (or it's occupants) would observe no increase in mass - it would only be observed by someone "at rest" with respect to the vehicle. These gasses would exit the vehicle and thus no longer be part of the system. It was a way to show that even for the spacecraft, there would be some local phenomenon that would not be part of the relativistic system.

The same role (momentum recipient) is played by the fabric of spacetime itself in the gravitic propulsion theorized in the paper I quoted.

There's no getting around it. Even with gravitic (propellantless) propulsion.

IOW, folding spacetime is the only way to travel at lightspeed (or beyond) because in that case, it's not velocity that's getting you where you are going.

Harte

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

1) While it's true that there is a belief that there are only 4 forces (actually, the belief is that there is one force,) this belief is evidenced based. That is, there exists no evidence for any other currently unknown (and unobserved) force.

If you keep reading you will learn that some of the predictions made by EHT have been demonstrated in the laboratory; in 2003 and in 2006 they were able to create propulsion (Heim-Lorentz Force Vector). Doing this in the lab, tends to remove it from the "speculative" arena.

Photons are massless, as are gluons.

Hmmmm, gluons aren't on the menu, however:

Photons are traditionally said to be massless. This is a figure of speech that physicists use to describe something about how a photon's particle-like properties are described by the language of special relativity.

math.ucr.edu... ml

Laboratory experiments in 1998 by Roderic Lakes indicated a mass of not more than 7E-17 eV. Very small mass, but if there is any mass it must become infinite.

edit on 23-9-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
temporal phasing

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

tanka418
reply to post by Harte

Here please go read.

I know there is a lot of material there, but, it will show you that there is nothing speculative about this. It is hard, real, contemporary science. Perhaps a bit novel for some, but real none the less.

This science uses Heim - Lorentz force to create propulsion...no reactions.

Heim theory is extremely speculative, so much so that almost nobody understands it.

It's rather intriguing for something so crazy, but it does tend to predict a zoo of unobserved particles.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.”
― Albert Einstein

Explains much. For many years humans have been able to broadcast images through space at near to the speed of light and then re-create an almost exact image so broadcasted electronically. And since matter is only energy in its densest state you could easily see how the UFO craft operate and why they can manipulate in such an extraordinary manner. As human science so stands the only method of travel through the cosmos would require conversion of matter to energy and then back to matter. It is conceivable that alien craft when in the state of pure energy can
accelerate far beyond the speed of light. Also, while in a state of pure energy the physics of the universe is different, both space and time changes.

edit on 24-9-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hmm..I agree with your theory.So we just need to learn how to harvest that energy and use it.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

mbkennel

Heim theory is extremely speculative, so much so that almost nobody understands it.

It's rather intriguing for something so crazy, but it does tend to predict a zoo of unobserved particles.

As all theories are. However Heim theory is no more speculative than relativity, and goes a bit further in unifying everything.

And, some of its predictions have been proven in the laboratory. So, it would seem it is as "solid" as Einstein's relativity

edit on 24-9-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

cavtrooper7
Developing a drive is only 1/2 of the issue. What about navigation? It's great to have this epic ability to speed out into space but where are the hazards?

I'm speculating...that any superluminal capable starship would have the coordinates stored on a Nav-computer, of any stellar or planetary bodies on the route of a interstellar journey; save for a rogue black hole or two. Once the starship approaches a planetary system...it would probably have to go to sublight speed.

Any minor sized object's up to the size of large asteroids, might possibly be deflected by the magnetic shield surrounding the starship, while either in the superluminal or sublight phase.

Photons have no rest mass...since a photon is never at rest. Photons have mass, that can exhibit thrust when emitted from a flashlight. I surmise that an interstellar starship works on the same process, with a photon engine that has a gravitational pull of a mini-black hole, that can easily approach the speed of light barrier --- and with the help of the magnetic shield surrounding the starship --- expelling photons with tremendous thrust, increasing speed --- exponentially squared --- into the superluminal realm.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have already posted in another thread about something similar to the OP.

In fact I have been researching this since 1987. I have arrived at the equation to convert matter to neutrinos that can travel at speed faster than light.

You can find it here.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I think we are used to the types of life on our planet, and may not recognize other forms of life that may have evolved differently.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I dispute the theory UFOS cant be detected on radar. The famous Tehran UFO that took place in Iran in 1975 or could have been 1976 was detected on radar. Rumour has it that Roswell was the same only this time the radar caused the UFO to crash. And in my favourite case, New Zealand 1979/80 that shape shifting UFO was also captured on radar as well.

I think UFOs are a mixed bag of things

1. Black project man made craft made out of the ashes of the Nazi flying saucer programme

2. Reversed Engineered technology from crashed ET craft

3. ET spacecraft capable of warp speed using star trek type technology

4. Interdimensional craft piloted by ET or future humans or a mix of both

5. Ancient Indian Vinammu technology recreated from ancient texts.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

mbkennel

tanka418
reply to post by Harte

Here please go read.

This science uses Heim - Lorentz force to create propulsion...no reactions.

What? You didn't read his above post PROVING that this theory is now mainstream? LOL

Harte

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
I think UFOs are a mixed bag of things

1. Black project man made craft made out of the ashes of the Nazi flying saucer programme

2. Reversed Engineered technology from crashed ET craft

3. ET spacecraft capable of warp speed using star trek type technology

4. Interdimensional craft piloted by ET or future humans or a mix of both

5. Ancient Indian Vinammu technology recreated from ancient texts.

I quite agree, though you might want to add Natural phenomenon to the list.

Your items 1 & 2 should be combined as there are craft in use to day that are a combination of the two, and good ole Terrestrial innovation.

"Warp speed" means many things, but usually some form of FTL which is a rather convoluted subject. It seems possible that at speeds very near the speed of light that there may be an offset effect on the passage of time; making travel a sub-luminal speeds "seem super-luminal, but that's going to depend on the level of "frame dragging" One can create.

I'm not a big fan of inter-dimensional, or time travel. I feel that it is far more probable that any visitors are just normal extraterrestrial folk from near by stars.

I'm not so sure about recreated craft, but, one of my theories holds that the technology back in ancient India (and other places) was brought to Earth by colonists from the star System Sirius. The colonies failed, and some of the surviving ETs went underground. They may have some very old technology of their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join