It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I decided to join this community after lurking around for a couple of weeks. It gets lonely out in the woods. I hope to connect with other enthusiasts and openminded folks at this site share, and gain information about hunting techniques and survival tips and other personal encounters.
I made a few dollars in the dot.com era and then the android app dev explosion which has given me lots of free time to explore various hobbies.
It's been a hobby of mine off an on for the past 8 years hunting/trapping sasquatch. I don't hunt for sport, I'm a omnivore.
Thank you for reading and taking the time to get to know a little about me also for having me in the community.

Have an awesome day!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

What are some of your areas of interest?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm new too, lurked on this site for upwards of a year. Hope you find some interesting info and tips for your squatch hunting

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thanks. My favorite hobby is big game hunting elk,bear,sasquatch etc.
I'm not so sure aliens exist on this planet outside of our imaginations. Im open to the idea their out their somewhere is intelligent life.
I enjoy doing any form of digital art when its not work.
Traveling, meeting women I don't have to take on dates.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bananamamma

Thanks bananas! I hope you have an enjoyable experience.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"hunting techniques and survival tips."

I like your style man. Hope you find what your looking for. If you get some proper tips, forward them to me please.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Hi SasquatchHunter, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter
reply to post by kimish

Traveling, meeting women I don't have to take on dates.

^^My new best friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Thanks! It seems I think I have to get my rep up or something before I can share much information. 20 posts?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks for taking the time to welcome me. I read the T&C carefully when I signed up. Ill go through the links asap! I remember Sauron from the xmen cartoon awesome! That would be something cool to hunt if it actually existed.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Ha, I like your Spock avatar!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

From almost 10 years ago,

[RINGS] ATS Members... I need your help.

From what I've been able to piece together over the past two weeks, the rings are hidden somewhere around the world in safe locations. It's hard to believe, but these important solid gold rings, with some kind of secret words are hidden in public places where dozens, if not thousands of people walk by every day, not knowing they're there. The only way I can find them is to rely on our community members to solve the clues, and if you live close to one of the rings, find it and keep the word safe until all four rings are recovered. Apparently we'll know what to do by then.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Be careful hunting those Sasquatch! There was one ( IMO) in the woods where I grew up. It ran by our windows one night.
I wouldn't want to be in the woods by myself and come up on that thing!!!!

I commend your bravery!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yep. Twenty posts and you can spew all over the website. Can't wait. I'm almost there.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

They are discussing survival skills in the outdoors now on ATS Live radio:

www.illustrial.net...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It's a good thing you didn't try to xonront that squatch they can be very territorial when a troop is camped nearby.Thanks for the welcome and for the show listening now!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

welcome to a.t.s.hunter a whole new creature to hunt here we got trolls

you'r the very man for the job have fun

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Thanks for the welcome! Troll hunting sounds fun, ill prob leave that to the more experienced mods. I had a buddy in school who had a Geo Storm that little car ruled we could put a dollar in gas in that thing and cruise all day!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hellooooooooooooooooo...............and welcome to Madville.............Enjoy

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

we call them izuzu's over this side of the pond .

i have had a few cars when i was young that you could drive all week for what a gallon of gas is over here $ 11 .

i got a free bus pass these days

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join