It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEASEFIRE : Syrian government says civil war has reached stalemate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

ATSWATCHER

There are no two side to this story, the rebles are NOT rebles, they are foreigners payed by the Intelligence agencies of S.Arabia/Qatar/Jordan/U.S.A./U.K./Turkey/Mossad, and thats the simple truth, we will NOT give ANY of these terrorists (FSA/AL Nusrah/ect.) ANY legitimacy to come to the table, for they are nothing but NON-Syrian mercenaries paid to do to Syria EXACTLY what happened to Libya, and whats happening to Egypt.

I wrote this in another thread. Clearly relevant to this one:

Actually it's really not that confusing at all.

FSA - Free Syrian Army are mercenaries hired by Israel, Saudia Arabia, USA, France, Britain, Turkey, etc,et. al. Some might be religious some might not be, all they have in common is their paychecks are written by the west.

The Islamic militants - I.E. Al Qeada - those who used to be financed by the west in the 80's to fight Russia. They have since grom in size and relevence courtesy of the Afgahn and Iraq war. You know what some call unintended consequences.

Now our old army of mercenaries are fighting our new army of mercenaries....again, what one would call unintended consequences. Syria gets the pleasure of fighting them both and fortunately for Assad the rebels are doing all the work for him. Assad doesn't need to worry about divide and conquer because the west didn't have the foresight to predict all of these unintended consequences. Why you ask? Simple, we have learned long ago that even without proper planning so long as we keep plugging away and throwing money at the problem we are able to prevent the fall of the US dollar. And although we haven't gotten what we really wanted, the truth is, even though diminshed, the US dollar is still essentially the reserve currency.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

canucks555
You ONLY calling Pres. Assad that name in order to "seem" balanced, this is the typical American brainwashed "acceptance" tactic, if you TRULY do believe " that type of attitude is what prolongs this war" then you need to stay off ATS, because this is for adults, especially, for FED-UP Americans like me tired of putting up with lies, and fed up with other Americans who are TOO STUPID to see threw these deceptions.

Well.
Typical brain washed American?
Stay off ATS?
A liar?
And stupid?

-I flagged your off topic and idiotic posts, but since the mods see no disrespect I'll have to come to my own defense.

edit on 20-9-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

Az I knew you couldn't answer the question!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Clearer and Final Reminder

Hi People,

I posted a polite reminder on Page1, requesting that people discuss the topic without personal attacks upon eachother.

A clearer reminder now.

Quit it.

Any further and people will be sitting it out on the bench for a while.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So, what's the deal? Is this "cease fire" only an agreement between two rebel groups in Azaz?

Syrian stalemate?

Meanwhile, the party of Syria's Deputy Prime Minister Qadri Jamil insists he was misquoted in Friday's edition of the UK's Guardian newspaper.

Mr Jamil reportedly told the paper that the civil war had reached stalemate, with neither government forces nor the rebels strong enough to win - and that the government would use proposed talks in Geneva to call for a ceasefire.

But the People's Will Party said the Guardian journalist was ''neither precise nor professional'' about what he quoted Mr Jamil as saying.

www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join