It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Navy Yard shooter gang-stalked into insanity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
New reports are coming out that the Navy Yard shooter had carved "My ELF weapon" and "Better off this way" into his shotgun. Some believe this may provide clues into what drove him to commit the attack.

A few weeks prior to the attack, Alexis complained to police that he was being harassed by people talking in his head who prevented him from getting any sleep. The police dismissed his complaint, writing it off as the delusions of a possibly deranged mind.

He believed he was being targeted by microwave weapons which put the voices into his head and produced vibrations inside his body.

Report: Was Navy Yard Shooter Gangstalked with Mind Control Microwave Weapons?

The mainstream media can try to spin this however it wants, but anyone who has done even a scant bit of research will recognize that those claims do not merely sound like the random thoughts of one mentally unhinged person.

Directed energy weapons are not science fiction; there are a multitude of patents (see here, here, here and here) for exactly the kind of mind weapon Alexis is describing. Our government has been refining these technologies, based on Nikola Tesla’s research, for a long time now. For more on that, check out this unclassified document from the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command received via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request back in 2006 entitled, “Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons“.

While the FOIA request is dated 2006, the paper itself says February 1998, over 15 years ago. One of the main topics regards the effects of ‘radiofrequency directed energy‘. The document discusses the ‘incapacitating effect’ of ‘microwave hearing’:

“There is no sound propagated through the air like normal sound. This technology in its crudest form could be used to distract individuals; if refined, it could also be used to communicate with hostages or hostage takers directly by Morse code or other message systems, possibly even by voice communication.” [emphasis added]

This technology is also tunable to a single person. The paper goes on to discuss using this technology to disrupt neural control, which “activates specific forms of behavior such as sexual, aggressive, ingestive activities.”

Now consider the fact that there are multiple support groups out there dedicated to what is commonly referred to as “gangstalking,” a phenomenon where a person is electronically harassed seemingly for the purposes of driving them insane or making them seem crazy to everyone around them (as no one else can hear the technology, only the targeted individual, or TI).

Truthstream Media

It sure looks like the government, or possibly even some private technology group has this type of technology at their disposal. We have heard plenty of stories of people who claim to have been gang-stalked here on ATS, where unknown forces target a person, apparently at random and try to drive them insane.

Is it possible that Alexis was the victim of gang-stalking for unknown reasons by the government or some shadowy tech group? Was the attack on the Navy Yard their goal all along to further the anti-gun debate or was it just an unexpected result of their schemes to drive Alexis crazy?

The more we learn about this case, the more the mystery deepens onto what could have driven Alexis to perform the attack.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Heres one thing I don't understand, maybe any schizophrenics out there can answer.

Why would you ever listen to random voices in your head once they started? I mean really if I started hearing voices first thing on my list is NOT to listen to them, next involves self admitting into a hospital...

But I guess thats why its called crazy.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

call me crazy - but if I believed the allegations in that police report were true - I would turn the floor and ceiling of my hotel room inot a colander - and kill every African American in the vicinity

PS - my personal opinion is that " gang stalking " is utter twaddle

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It seems more believable that the gut just had a psychotic breakdown than he was target by gangstalkers and microwave weapons. Were they just mad at him? That's a lot of effort to go through just because of an altercation at the airport.

He says that he had not seen them but they were 2 black men and a black women. If he didn't see them how does he know that?

Not saying I don't believe in this type of weaponry but why him, or for that matter some of the ATS folks who have claimed this as well? Are gangstalkers just vengeful folks who come after anyone who pisses them off?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Whilst the OP's find is interesting, I can't help wondering if the content of this thread is strangely indicative of the problems that surround conspiracy.

If we are to believe that the police officer's report is genuine, and frankly I see no evidence to doubt it, then that report provides some evidence that the shooter has exhibited signs of delusional mental illness - perhaps even paranoid schizophrenia.

In the context of the crime, such a condition would provide a reasonable explanation for the shooter's actions. The sad truth is that paranoid and delusional people are capable of serious crimes such as mass shootings. There is mountains of evidence to support that view.

My issue with the critical thinking here is that the more likely interpretation of that police report is ignored in favour of a much more fanciful, and admittedly interesting, interpretation - an interpretation that has little or no evidence to support it.

Of course, it's well worth keeping an open mind about all possibilities, but my point is - ignoring real evidence because it supports a conventional interpretation is extremely foolish, and is one of the main reasons people view conspiracy theorists as 'nuts'.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

This is from 07 and what the hell, I did not know!
www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.holosonics.com...
DAARPA had this ability in 98, so one could just imagine how well they have it the ability dialed in these days. Man tak about muddying the waters of truth. What the heck are we to believe anymore?

"The phenomenon is tunable in that the characteristic sounds and intensities of those sounds depend on the characteristics of the RF energy as delivered," the report explains. "Because the frequency of the sound heard is dependent on the pulse characteristics of the RF energy, it seems possible that this technology could be developed to the point where words could be transmitted to be heard like the spoken word, except that it could only be heard within a person´s head. In one experiment, communication of the words from one to ten using ´speech modulated´ microwave energy was successfully demonstrated. Microphones next to the person experiencing the voice could not pick up these sounds. Additional development of this would open up a wide range of possibilities."

Read more at: phys.org...

This from 1974

More info here:
www.woodynorris.com...
edit on 19-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

You may think its bunk but, some people believe they have been victims of this. There are enough wild stories out there to make one wonder if there aren't people who target individuals to try to drive them crazy.

Here's a good thread on the phenomenon.

I believe, if this is happening, it is probably done by government agents experimenting with new interrogation techniques or by unscrupulous psychology students to try to see if they can create psychosis.

Just because something is hard to believe doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hi Fort! I can follow you so much better with the new wall feature, so thanks SO!

I don't feel the need to judge the man's guilt or innocence, given that he could have been another patsy of nefarious deeds. What I do know is that people tend to work in teams and large units. When I first met my hubby he was on a surveillance team for a while that followed a friendly neighborhood Mafioso who moved about a lot.

There has to be coordination between different parts of one agency and sometimes external agencies. It is easy for me to believe he could have been manipulated and targeted. However, whether he was mentally ill is also up for grabs given the stuff published about him.

A new job takes a lot of adjustment and it takes at least three months to feel at ease in any position in a new facility and new town, so there's that special stress. However he was not unemployed, and he didn't choose to turn around and go back home, which he could have done, right?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

FortAnthem

You may think its bunk but, some people believe they have been victims of this. There are enough wild stories out there to make one wonder if there aren't people who target individuals to try to drive them crazy.

No. There aren't people to target individuals to try to drive them crazy, and by completely invisible and undetectable methods with no other witnesses. Think: what's in it for the tormenters? If secret government agents want to stay secret, they don't do anything to the target, they hide. If they want to get 'in their face', they get really obvious and make the threats and consequences highly explicit, verbally, in writing, and in person so that there is NO confusion. There is no place for secret microwave/neutrino voice machines.

It's classic paranoid schizophrenia. The symptoms have been the same for hundreds of years, the schizophrenic's explanation changes with the society, mythos and technology.

Nobody believes that secret government agents are conspiring with secretive chemical poisonings or special toilet paper to make their posterior itch. It's just hemorrhoids.

What's the difference?

The presentation of the disease (paranoid schizophrenia) happens to highly correlated with auditory hallucinations and delusions (as demonstrated by millions of patients) and not highly correlated with anal hallucinations.
edit on 21-9-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

mbkennel

Nobody believes that secret government agents are conspiring with secretive chemical poisonings or special toilet paper to make their posterior itch. It's just hemorrhoids.

Are you sure about that?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every crazy conspiracy theory you can think of can be found here on ATS. Don't assume that just because you don't buy into something that there isn't someone, somewhere who believes differently.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Haha ha!!!!!!!!, I don't think I've literally LOLed from an internet post in months, but I just did!!

Just goes to show, there really is a kook for anything on the internet.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I almost hate to do this to you Fort, because the following video is 35 minutes long. However the content does support your thread and the notion of the use of mind weapons. It is well worth the watch.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Forget the medical diognosis of schizophrenia if you want to really understand what is going on with at least some of the hearing voices people. A spook whistleblower Carl Clark gives a far clearer picture in an interview with Armin Gross in the german press:

www.freedomfchs.com/cclarkintrvw.pdf

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KingIcarus

I take exception to your logic... especially applied to US governmental representatives even more if they are federal...

Think about this for a moment "how do you define conspiracy" and over the last lest limit it to 60-70 years "what force is primarily defined as the perpetrator of those conspiracies" the top ones, now find the commonalities and think about the possible objectives and you will have a good start to re-examine you way of view...

Everyone lies ...

edit on 23-9-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Patents for these devices

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

benrl
Heres one thing I don't understand, maybe any schizophrenics out there can answer.

Why would you ever listen to random voices in your head once they started? I mean really if I started hearing voices first thing on my list is NOT to listen to them, next involves self admitting into a hospital...

The mistake you are making is thinking about this with logic and reason, something that someone suffering from psychosis doesn't have the option of doing, especially if it's their first psychotic break. Some people who have multiple psychotic breaks can ultimately learn to somewhat question thier psychosis and voices and try and think about it in a more logical manner, sometimes people will be lost to it forever, it depends on the person.

Another mistake you are making is thinking that hearing voices is specific to schizophrenia. Hearing voices is actually incredibly common, and not everyone who hears voices will find themselves suffering from psychosis, also psychosis is not specific to schizophrenia either. Psychosis is very common in the manic phase of bipolar, it can also present in severe cases depression and also after a specific traumatic event where someone has never experienced mental illness before, it can happen due to post partum issues and also drug induced issues.

Psychotic delusions and voices are very real to a person suffering from them, as real as i am sitting here typing this response to you, as real as if you were sitting down talking to a friend having a beer and a laugh, this is why people suffering from genuine psychosis do not actually know that they are unwell, they feel their behvaiour and thoughts are rational, they feel the vocies are very real, except the reality to someone suffering from psychosis is only real to them and not everyone else around them.

Some people in the prodromal states of psychosis can question what is happening to them and can seek help before their reality crumbles around them and they are lost to it, but some people don't actually realise what is happening and never seek help until it's too late. Psychosis is often a gradual thing rather than something that just happens over night.

I want you to think of the most surreal and realistic dream/nightmare you ever had. Lets say in this instance the kind of dream where you are being chased by an unknown entity. In the dream the fear and confusion is so real to you, the unknown entity is calling out to you, mocking you, you can hear it laughing, you can hear it chasing, it gets so close you can smell it and feel its breath on the back of your neck and right before it grabs you, you wake up....Wow, what a relief, it was only a dream! But imagine that on waking this dream continued to happen. This is just an over simplified way of explaining what psychosis can be like. Not everyone suffering from psychosis experiences the same voices and delusions, these are usually personal to the individual.

I would also like to point out that not everyone suffering from psychosis will go on to commit murders. But the media love it when someone suffering from mental illness does. You can almost see them salivating at the fact. Most people suffering from psychosis are actually more a risk to themselves than others.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Except that the various flavors of directed sound, either the array or ultrasonic versions don't work through walls. I've diddled around with all of them, and you not only can't go through a hard object with it, you have to avoid hard reflective objects BEHIND the subject, or you'll get weird reconstruction zones popping up all around the target. Plus, the focus isn't razor tight either.

Next, the entire Frey mythos on the net is generally bunk. Bunk that's grown with each new whacko who's added his or her own schizophrenic experience to it. You'll note that they say they could make out the numbers from one to ten, that's because they had to restrict the possibilities to that or the target couldn't recognize what was being said. Frey effect produces a click. It's not magical microwave hearing, it's a sudden heating of cochlear fluid, which is also why it's called the thermoacoustic effect. In addition, it requires a godawful amount of power density, and again, the focus is meters across, and anyone nearby can also perceive the buzz-saw click bursts. After a few minutes, your cochlea starts to become inflamed, and you can't hear it anymore. All the root research is there for your perusal in well-equipped technical libraries. Most particularly, it's all at the UAH library there in town with Redstone Arsenal. Someone's left interesting notes all in the margins, though.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

FortAnthem

Sure they do. It's a stock rationalization for the voices they're hearing. I can't be crazy, so the voices must be from an evildoer beaming them at my head with rays.

I believe, if this is happening, it is probably done by government agents experimenting with new interrogation techniques or by unscrupulous psychology students to try to see if they can create psychosis.

Why use anything like common sense, right? I mean, the government's got LOTS of money to deploy teams of highly trained, security cleared agents with the very top of the line technology to...whisper "eat drano" at an uneducated 30 year old woman, yep that makes all KIND of sense to me.

Seriously, if you take all the people who think they're being microwaved by the CIA, you couldn't support all the field work with the world's budget.

On the other hand, if you consider James Tilly Mathews, he thought that the government was putting voices in his head, making him feel pain, making him insomniac, using mind control on him, implants in his brain and techno-whizbang mind control machines that were influencing all the people around him. Plus gang-stalking. In 1819.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

FortAnthem

Here's a good thread on the phenomenon.

I'm not going to bother trying to preemptively apologize for sounding like an a-hole here, because it's going to sound like it no matter what.

Some of our more "colorful" posters who insist they're being "manipulated" really, really need to wrap their heads around the fact that they are not that speshul. They're simply not special or important enough in any remote manner to warrant being any kind of black op money suck target. Seriously. I know that's a blow to some people's egos ("Why would they if I wasn't being uuuuuused for some grand goal?") Real life is not that exciting. Maybe they wish it was, but that doesn't change the fact that they're still Bob the Grocery Bagger, or Suzie the Walmart Cashier, or whatever painfully normal life they have. About all it means is that there's quite a few screws loose up in the ol' belfry.
edit on 9/24/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

benrl

I worked once with mentally unwell people and looked after a few whose voices started at a very young age, sometimes the voice comes from inside the persons head and sometimes from outside, one of my good mates hear voices all the time they say "go on hit him" stuff like that but he can cope with them and ignores them.
Others have the voices none stop and break down mentally to what the voices say, sometimes If the illness emerges in later life the person will not think Iam going insane they will start to think that someone is messing with them and that can be a neighbour or the guberment.
We had a guy on ATS who was very mentally unwell and spouting nonsense about governments sending signals to his brain telling him what to do and after asking he had stopped taking his meds and the voices had come back, It's really bad to see people breaking down but anyone of us could get mentally unwell and knowing the signs that someone isn't coping and offering advice is the right thing to do.
Hope that dude is ok.

top topics

join