It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cousins house is haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Its true to what I heard from them. My cousin is 37 years old he is married and stubbern. Also the biggest sceptic anyone could meet. Yet he cant stop talking about this. This was around a month ago that I heard from him last.

Him and his wife got up in the morning their gas alarms were going off like crazy. They went to the stove (gas stove) their tea kettel was boiling with only cold gas no flame.

The wife is complaining about hearing voices at night.

She also had a chair threw at her

And they have had the top of their suger cup
threw at them through rooms shaped like

start of path
____l!l_
l_____ l
l l_____
l_____ _! wher it hit them

sorry for the bad text drawing

Anyways is their any advice I can give them about this little problem

Rule out telepthy they have no kids

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
it may not be a "ghost." psychic energy can produce some pretty weird stuff. if they are having serious problems or suffering from mental illness,it may be producing these occurences. or there may be some energy(poltergeist) left in the home from previous occupants.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just to make this clear they arnt suffing serious problems

and two reasons we can rule out mental illnesses

my mom the overprotective nurse would know.

Both of them having the same mental illness and seeing the same imaginary thing, not likly but possable

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i didn't say it was imaginary. i said there could be underlying causes. just because u know someone,doesn't mean you know what's going on inside their heads. also,what is the history on the residence? is it old? have violent things happened there? have there been unstable situations in the house lately. do you see where i am going with this? the amount of energy that our psyche's can produce is phenomenal. i wouldn't sell my self short and blame it on a ghost automatically. if you are seriously interested in finding out what it is,contact a parapsychologist or a similar professional.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I dont blame it on a ghost I am just using their words for it I havent been to their house recently so I am just telling what I know sorry I cant be more helpfull yet

new topics

top topics

join