It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building 197

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What went on in building 197? What information on the network was of interest? Perhaps next generation light carriers? Propulsion systems? Hydrophobic materials?

The careers of the deceased are very unique. Based on the people killed and the physical locations they were in, It is quite possible that the closed network system was compromised.

Due to the nature of the case and those involved, criminals simultaneously hacking into the police network and giving false orders to stand down is a definite possibility. Why didn't they ignore the orders and act logically?

The suspects obvious, though esoteric, references to ELFs are what concerns me most; why would a man who knows of such technology become violent? There are a plethora of studies which indicate influencing a persons actions becomes extremely difficult the more they become aware of the input and vector.

He would know that there is no outcome which favors him becoming violent.

He even carved "My ELF weapon" on his shotgun.

Which means he KNEW the intended outcome was a violent deadly outburst on his part.

Was he a double agent merely making it SEEM as though some shadowy US agency was using those weapons? I doubt it, as the immediate assumption (of the average American,) would be a hostile foreign power using such capabilities...

This leaves many troubling alternatives.

My main question is why was this allowed to occur?

And if the man was actually suffering from ELFs, why didn't he take advantage of radiofrequency disruption and/or materials which reflect electromagnetic energy? A person who knows what an ELF weapon is, would likely know how to protect themselves from them.

Thankfully, the autopsy would find signs of ELFs if they were specifically looked for. Whether or not they've been found or searched for is a major question... would an examiner who knew the man claimed to be suffering from radiofrequency attacks actually LOOK for those signs? If they didn't, the bureaucracy has truly become inept and logical capacity as well as independent thought needs to be examined and revitalized.

I would think that most of these buildings would have in-built Faraday cages. as well. If they don't, they should be added on principal.
edit on 19-9-2013 by teachtaire because: Grammar Police

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

i only know what this thread is about - because I am reading another thread in another window .

PS - to put everyone else out of their misery - washington navy yard shooting

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by teachtaire

i only know what this thread is about - because I am reading another thread in another window .

PS - to put everyone else out of their misery - washington navy yard shooting

Yeah i sussed that about half way.

That guy was a nutter with two cases of discharging a firearm, hooked on FPS shooters.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well, here's another suspicious thing to consider.

How did this fellow get through a security gate (walking through) with a rifle?

DC is *extremely* gun shy...and anytime I hear about someone walking around with a rifle or shotgun, I get rather suspicious...

- SN

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

DC is *extremely* gun shy...and anytime I hear about someone walking around with a rifle or shotgun, I get rather suspicious...

- SN

When you have a clearance and the corresponding card, it has picture and chip on it you have access and scan and walk through. Sometimes there are metal detector and most time not. The shotgun fit in gym bag that he just carried through scanning station. You are pre-screened and already have clearance. This obviously needs to change but with all the budget cuts don't look for it to happen.

The ELF is for extra low frequency weapons, kinda like that old Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, these are in test phase with military and are very classified.

We already have microwave frequency weapons that can be non or lethal, can go through walls etc.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

dlbott

SadistNocturne

- SN

When you have a clearance and the corresponding card, it has picture and chip on it you have access and scan and walk through. Sometimes there are metal detector and most time not. The shotgun fit in gym bag that he just carried through scanning station. You are pre-screened and already have clearance. This obviously needs to change but with all the budget cuts don't look for it to happen.

The ELF is for extra low frequency weapons, kinda like that old Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, these are in test phase with military and are very classified.

We already have microwave frequency weapons that can be non or lethal, can go through walls etc.

The Bot

So, yeah...umm, even if you have "MAJESTIC" level clearance (I know, doesn't exist, just using it to make my point), you STILL get ID'd going through a gate. There are ALWAYS MP's or civilian police on staff.

As for a shotgun in a duffle bag...well, I just don't believe he made it in with it...a little too convenient. There *IS* scrutiny...yes, they look under your car with mirrors for bombs and have dogs come sniff away...

I've not worked at the Naval Yard personally, but I've known a ton who have, both military and civilian. I hear about the backups getting through security on a regular basis. And I myself have worked on military installations as well as three letter agencies...they don't screw around.....

And why the mini-briefing on what is being eluded to as an ELF weapon ? No, I didn't think it was a weapon made for and by the keebler elves....

- SN
edit on 19-9-2013 by SadistNocturne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

teachtaire

Well....got anything *a little* more cryptic than that ?

- SN

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Now THIS is interesting..

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

I do not wish to take the risk of someone reading something, misunderstanding, and panicking.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

teachtaire

I do not wish to take the risk of someone reading something, misunderstanding, and panicking.

Ok, so I took the image off of your post and used PBRUSH to enlarge it...

So, someone had some concerns about it being heightened security day.....and some lax guards....

And ?

What ?

-SN

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

teachtaire

Ok, so I took the image off of your post and used PBRUSH to enlarge it...

So, someone had some concerns about it being heightened security day.....and some lax guards....

And ?

What ?

-SN

Well, the good news is it proves the government isn't spying on us all that much

top topics

join