It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Trek Type Craft to make map of Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have just read that the European Space Agency has sent a small refrigerator sized craft to the moon which will get there on Monday 15th November.

Evidentally, it is there to map and photograph every spare inch of the surface. Are they mad?

Did anybody care to tell them that there is definate proof of Alien Bases on the back side of the moon? Does anybody think that whoever these Aliens are that are on the moon and were seen by the likes of Buzz Aldrin are going to let them do this?

What has happened to virtually all the probes that have been sent to Mars? Something has gone wrong and they were intercepted.

I can't wait to see what happens this Monday! What are your thoughts on this. ([email protected], Simon)

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
ive never seen one shred of evidence that there is "alien bases" on the moon....

we didnt lose all our probes to mars either

also, i never heard buzz ever mention meeting aliens ever either

i dont mean to crash your party but
do you have ANY evidence at all to support your Very Wild story??

i personally feel that theres no truth in this...
it just seems a little too far fetched for me
sorry

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes I myself am interested in seeing these proofs of alien bases on the backside of the moon.

Also, a link to the news article regarding this UK spacecraft would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Do you have a link to this?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I found a couple sites that discuss this, interesting to note that the US did actually have plans to detonate a nuclear device on the moon though which is interesting enough unto itslef...
Here's a couple on the moon base...
ufocasebook.com...
www.marsearthconnection.com...

www.mysteries.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...
Leading British UFO researcher, Timothy Good, goes on step further. In his book, Beyond Top Secret, Good reports that the astronauts actually saw aliens on the moon. The evidence for this extraordinary claim is an alleged secret conversation between Mission Control and Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, which was monitored by Soviet scientists.

Now as far as the US planning to detonate a nuclear device on the lunar surface, as crazy as that sounds, was an actual plan. They claim the purpose was a show of military might during the cold war, which I have serious trouble buying. I'm not saying there are alien bases on the moon, but if there were than the detonation of a nuclear device makes alot of sense. Pretty interesting though about nuking the moon for no real good reason other than to show the world we had nukes eh? On the dark side no less

observer.guardian.co.uk...
The US Air Force developed a top-secret plan to detonate a nuclear bomb on the moon as a display of military might at the height of the Cold War.
In an exclusive interview with The Observer, Dr Leonard Reiffel, 73, the physicist who fronted the project in the late Fifties at the US military-backed Armour Research Foundation, revealed America's extraordinary lunar plan.
'It was clear the main aim of the proposed detonation was a PR exercise and a show of one-upmanship. The Air Force wanted a mushroom cloud so large it would be visible on earth,' he said yesterday. 'The US was lagging behind in the space race.'
'The explosion would obviously be best on the dark side of the moon and the theory was that if the bomb exploded on the edge of the moon, the mushroom cloud would be illuminated by the sun.' The bomb would have been at least as large as the one used on Hiroshima at the end of World War II.

www.space.com...

Dig around alot of info on the lunar nuke idea...
www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The probes wern't intercepted, nasa just sucks and screwed up, as always

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Give me a break! Moon bases, Mars probs do a disapearing act, come on...
When I see colour video of this on the six o'clock news and our Governments saying, "Who would of thunk it". Then I'll believe it!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
yeah, didn't one of the mars probs crash into the surface because some guy couldn't do metric or something

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

When I see colour video of this on the six o'clock news and our Governments saying, "Who would of thunk it". Then I'll believe it!

Don't mistake: I don't believe the original posters statements of moon bases and what not( at least not out of hand).

But this quote is something that really sickens me. So many people expect to be hand-fed information from mainstream media or government sources. That's just rubbish and seems feeble-minded in my opinion.

No true offense is meant, but please, don't wait for the mass media or the government to show you *ANYTHING*. I mean, get out there and follow up the theories that abound, don't believe everything, but at least let the information be judged by your unbiased thought before quick dismissal or whatever.

While "Deny Ignorance" doesn't mean "Believe every crazy thing you read", it DOES mean to search for the truth, no matter where it comes from, and to not just ignorantly "sit back and wait" for 'Mommy Media' and 'Grandpa Government' to tell you how to think.

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?!

X

Sorry, just had to get that out here. Thanks

[EDIT- Oh, and just on a side note: I don't believe that JPL could screw up as much as they do. I mean, I know that getting stuff to other worlds would be a hellish, statistical nightmare, but please, wires switched? Metric calculations off? I mean, they could at least use some better, more improbable excuses.

Or what they say is true, and if that's the case, a bunch of them need to be fired. Tear 'em out of there and start over with some "fresh brains" or something, geez!

X
]

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Xatnys]

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Xatnys]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
See this recent thread relating to media feed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I do recall reading into these alleged "moon bases." Apearantly aliens were hiding out inside the hollow of the moon, the astronauts allegedly saw the craters opening up and letting spherical objects in and out. UFOs were buzzing the lander, etc, etc.

After all the reading I did into the subject, I never recall seeing any real evidence. Sure, I saw a great deal of opinions but nothing incredibly convincing. No definate links were made. I remained skeptical.

I do find it a bit odd that we are just now sending a probe to the moon for this purpose, I suppose Europe feels the moon is more important than the US does. After all, the US has it's flag planted on the moon. What else is there to do aspecially when we could just go to Mars for only a few billion more dollars instead? More power to the ESA, I hope they find something neat and flaunt it in front of the Americas for not researching the moon longer.

As far as the "nuke the moon" thing goes, I feel that is even more odd. These guys built the bomb, they knew the dangers in doing such a thing, and there would be little to be learned from such a thing. To even consider such a project is rediculous. If we were to send up a nuke, and something were to go wrong..it could explode in the atmosphere, the devestation to the planet would be massive as they were undoubtfully aware. It's not like an ICBM is 100% fail safe. Besides, the US had already detonated two nuclear devices in Japan, the world was aware of the effects of a nuke.

I'm sure those were the reasons the US didn't actually launch and attack against the moon, but why the project made it anywhere is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
What started some rumours about 'alien intervention' is the
high failure rate of probes sent to Mars.While Viking 1&2
were successful, Phobos 1&2, Mars Observer and Mars 96
all failed in succession.I think half of the probes sent to
Mars failed in one way or another.
Russian Phobos 2 took one last picture before it seized all
transmissions, that picture displayed an unidentified object.
This is of course what fuels the rumors and if one bothers
to look into it, one doesn't have to resort to foolish one-liners.

Yes, there are stories that there are alien bases on the moon
and of course these aren't on CNN.But what makes you
think that pictures of UFO's can only be taken here on Earth?
Perhaps ball-lightning on the Moon, huh? Look at how something
gets started before you dismiss it.

TerraX

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
this thread heading should read :- trollish post - nothing to do with startrek.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
What I've herd was that in the early 40's Germany reached the moon and infact they we're there before the U.S even knew how to make rockets, when the WW2 ended U.S intelligents took these same German scientist to learn how to make rockets.

Now the Germans had help from a secret "E.T" society that is hidden in the Artic and is part of the Children of Saturn secret society.

They were a Species named "NORDICS" and thier intents we're was to have Hitler create a super race with the D.N.A of these aliens mixed with man, telling him that they would help him control the world: there was a secret within this agreement and it relates to a future alien attack, or the Return of the Anti-Christ. and Hitler wanted to be accepted by this being so he agreed. Well thats another topic, let me get back to the moon.

Yes I do belive that N.A.S.A and the U.S goverment was gonna detonate a bomb on the moon, but this bomb wasn't a U.S. A-bomb it was small explosives to destroy a space craft left by Germany years before the U.S,
(Hide the truth to the world)
infact this craft drifted into space and is still in space and it's been seen recently by scientist, it should be on the net somewhere but if they tell you anymore detail they'll claime its, U.S!!!! Like debris from a Apollo rocket, yeah right! For political purposes we didnt want any edvidence of Germany being on the moon 1st.

There is a colony on the moon a group of aliens and humans (Illuminates) as on Earth and Venus.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Has a nuke ever been detonated in space??
If not how do we know what the net effect of such a blast would be. Without any atmosphere, I think the explosive/destuctive effect might be far lower than one detonated on Earth.
Not very prudent to rely on a weapon as your "Ace Card" if you don't even know what it's true effectivness is under certian conditions.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
OK then all you sceptics, check out the link channels.aolsvc.co.uk...

for the article about the spacecraft going to the moon.

If you also care to check out the web site about the Disclosure Project it will tell you a little more about Bases on the moon. I have purchased the 4 hour witness testimony video which shows the likes of Buzz Aldrin stating that he saw Alien bases on the moon and he testified this to congress!

Also check out the book 'The Day After Roswell' written by Phillip Corso. That tells you everything including the planned dteonation on the moon and how the missle was launched and intecepted by a UFO before it got there. It's all on video and names the names etc. The US government even filed a lawsuit against this guy because of what he has said so it's worth reading. A small price to pay to know the facts.

I havent checked out the links yet but I already know the truth but I will do so later if it will increase my knwoledge further after studying full time the whole situation for years now!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hey, got another link?
That one just redirects to some AOL page.
Do ya gotta be an AOL member or something to view the link?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Notme
Has a nuke ever been detonated in space??
If not how do we know what the net effect of such a blast would be. Without any atmosphere, I think the explosive/destuctive effect might be far lower than one detonated on Earth.
Not very prudent to rely on a weapon as your "Ace Card" if you don't even know what it's true effectivness is under certian conditions.

Does anyone have links to research done on the effects of nuclear blast in the vaccume of space?
Or maybe even the effect of a surface blast on the moon.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I know china presented a plan to send a satelite to the moon and the only country that dissaproved of it was the U.S,can't remember if they actually sent it or not though.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I know china presented a plan to send a satelite to the moon and the only country that dissaproved of it was the U.S,can't remember if they actually sent it or not though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join