It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move over Comet ISON. A new Comet Lovejoy has arrived!! We Get Two Comet On November!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Australian amateur astronomer Terry Lovejoy has discovered a new comet. The new Comet Lovejoy will occupy the same part of the sky as Comet ISON by November 2013.

Both Comet ISON and Comet Lovejoy are faint now. Both will get brighter. Unlike ISON, no one is expecting Comet Lovejoy to become visible to the eye alone. It might not be all that easy to spot through a telescope. So why the excitement? For sure, some will photograph the two comets together on the sky’s dome.

This make me wonder for 1 november..more and more to come..from Doom prediction,Disaster,Fema, year of Comet.Bible..Etc..
this is a BIG Year for Astronomer!!

What you say my friend??

Read Terry Lovejoy’s own discovery story here : www.dropbox.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

This make me wonder for 1 november..more and more to come..from Doom prediction,Disaster,Fema, year of Comet.Bible..Etc..

Yep starting to look like an invasion fleet is forming , thanks for the warning .
2013 the year we became dinner

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by cheesy

Yep starting to look like an invasion fleet is forming , thanks for the warning .

Presumably to join the other ships already stationed on Nibiru which is currently on the other side of the sun and has been since the last time the world ended...twice now or has it been 3 times ....jesus I'm losing count.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Astronomy wise this is gonna be pretty cool, but I'm sick and tired of all the people who get a hard on for these events because they then have another excuse to preach doom and gloom.
I sincerely wonder what the next "end of the world" event is going to be after ISON and then the one after that and so on and so on. Everyone remember Elenin and 12/21/2012 and all of the other bull# "end of the world" events before them?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here's my first image of C/2013 R1 Lovejoy, a faint little magnitude 14 streak against the background stars.

farm8.staticflickr.com...
edit on 19-9-2013 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Actually 3, for comet Encke/Enki is in the mix too. A bit odd I'd say, wouldn't you?
edit on 19-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by cheesy

So are we steak or doggy chow, lol depends on what kind of aliens lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Unity_99
Actually 3, for comet Encke/Enki is in the mix too. A bit odd I'd say, wouldn't you?

What is odd?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Unity_99

No. There are a lot more than three out there and it's not odd at all. 57 comets have been discovered as of September 12th this year. 76 were discovered in 2012. 148 were discovered in 2010. So if you just look at the raw numbers, there are actually fewer comets this year than in recent years. Oh and the guy who published the article about those three comets is not happy with the people who claim that's odd.

So, let me clear this up for the people on that forum, and people coming from elsewhere. There is NO connection between this new Comet Lovejoy and Comet ISON. There is no swarm of comets heading towards us. They’re not the first wave of a planetary cometary bombardment.
But on any and every night of every year, if you wanted to, and if you had the right equipment, you could see not one but several comets in the sky. They’re not rare, they’re not unusual, they’re everywhere. So having three relatively bright comets in the same part of the sky at the same time later this year is not a “Sign from God,” it is not proof of imminent catastrophe, and it is certainly not a sign that Judgement day is upon us. It’s a happy coincidence, nothing more. It has happened before – earlier this year astronomers in the southern hemisphere were able to see two comets, PANSTARRS and Lemmon, in the sky at the same time without any Horsemen of the Apocalypse trampling them to death. It’s not unusual. Every night, EVERY night, the sky is full of comets, if you know where to look.

cumbriansky.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

dlbott

gortex
reply to post by cheesy

So are we steak or doggy chow, lol depends on what kind of aliens lol.

The Bot

I'd like to think of myself as a prime piece of steak, but deep down I know I'm just an old dog. I'll let the aliens decide if they want A1 Sauce or ketchup with their meal.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
like everyone i,m getting bored of every comet or meteor being the doomsday one but saying that we know its going to happen sooner or later and i tell you what i would love to be still around to watch the show,we,r all going out and for me it would be some way to go

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Could this be the fiery dragon and Silver serpent of Mother Shiptons prophesies? I was reading about it on here earlyer and wondered what the silver serpent will be. This is a once in a lifetime event people, get your camaras out!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Mother Shiptons prophesies

Tq! Do you have the link to that Onami? i want to read it..please..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Unity_99

wow! 3 Of It? November? that WEIRD Sir!

so they ar right! this year 2013 Is Year Of Comet,Meteor,And asteroid..!
we already see Meteor,Comet..
Are we already see asteroid???

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the land that rises from the sea will be dry and clean and soft and free. Of mankinds dirt and therefore be, the source of man's new dynasty. and those that live will ever fear the dragon's tail for many year but time erases memory You think it strange. but it will be. And before the race is built anew, a silver serpent comes to view and spew out men of like unknown to mingle with the earth now grown cold from its heat and these men can enlighten the minds of future man to intermingle and show them how to live and love and thus endow. the children with the second sight. a natural thing so that they might grow graceful, humble and when they do the golden age will start anew.

There you go. Happy reading. I had to look over it twice it was so interseting.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Tq Sir!

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
six times before the earth shall die.
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the six heralds in this prophecy.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
six times

Six??

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

edit on 19-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join